29th Photo : Byunghun

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

 

Your P.O.V

It was on a Satuday morning when I suddenly heard mumblings.

“Myung, is that you?” I asked as I tapped his arm on my waist.

He didn’t answer but the room suddenly got quiet again. I slowly opened my eyes and found a brown orbs infront of me.

“WAAAAAAAH!” I yelled and pushed Myungsoo’s arm. Hard. Yet he was still asleep.

I found 6 boys in the room.

“I told you not to go near her. She’s a light sleeper.” Sunggyu oppa said.

“How long have all you been here?” I breathe heavily.

“We just came in. Everyone was too noisy.” Sunggyu rubbed his temples. I don’t know what they’re doing here but they’re in ‘normal’ clothes. I looked at the clock and it’s 7:30 in the morning. Late again.

“Umm. You wake him up anyway you want, I’ll be going now. Annyeong!” I rushed to my old room before letting them say anything.

SUNGGYU P.O.V

“..Annyeong!” She smiled and ran out.

“You scared her.” I rolled my eyes at them but they seem not to notice that. “I rolled me eyes.”

“AHHHH.” They said all together. I groaned and just sat on the couch.

“So how do we wake ‘this’?” Sungyeol and his evil mind. This kid is never gonna stop.

“Let’s just pour cold water on him.” This is the second Sungyeol.

“That would be too harsh.” This is the loving maknae. Too loving. Or maybe not. That teddy bear.

“Dongwoo hyung! Get a cup of cold water!” Sungyeol watched L closely.

“I’m on it!” Dongwoo ran as fast as he can and came back in a flash. “Here you are, master Sungyeol!”

“Who would like to do the honors?” He ‘humbly’ asked. “Sunggyu hyung?” This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Manager hyung wouldn’t let us do this to other members but sadly he’s not here. Too bad.

“Give me that.” I stood up lazily and everyone clapped happily.

“Poor it slowly!” Woohyun said.

“No! Just splash it!” Hoya pumped his fist.

“You hyungs are mean.” Sungjong pouted. I finally splashed the water on L’s face.

“What the , Jeesun?!?!” He wiped the water on his eyes.

I passed the cup to the nearest person to me, Sungyeol.

“YAH!” L yelled at Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol! I told you not to do it!” I yelled at him too.

“Hyung, your hands are wet!” Sungyeol yelled back at me. “L! The leader did it. Everyone RUN!” Sungyeol runs first and everyone followed.

“Hyung, what the hell? I know I’m hard to wake but this.” L was damn serious.

“Jeesun instructed us.” I’m sorry, dongsaeng. He calmed down and sighed.

“DAMN IT! WHERE IS SHE ANYWAY?! LEAVING WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING?!?!” He exploded and marched out of his room not caring that he’s drenched in cold water. I did not expect that.

YOUR P.O.V

My ‘the flash’ mode is on. I don’t care of I didn’t shower! Who the heck cares anyway? I got dressed and ready to leave, now all I have to say is a sweet goodbye to my prince. But no. He wildy appears, wet. What the heck just happened?!

“YOU!” He pointed at me. I have no time for this. Aegyo? Kiss?

“Myungie, I’m late.” I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and ran. I didn’t hear him shout after that. Apparently, he froze. That’s cute.

I saw the other kids watching TV as I left. “Annyeong, oppas!”

“Bye Jeesun! Have a safe trip!” Woohyun said.

“Be careful of Myungsoo!” I said and waved goodbye.

“YEEEEES!” They said in sync.

===JYP Restuarant===

“Ayo! Good Morning missy!” Taejun bear hugged me.

“I’m not late, right?” I looked around for ‘ahjussi’.

“He’s not here. He left early said the other staff”

“Thank God for that.” I sighed.

“Someone is waiting for you though.” He pointed at a blonde headed guy. Byunghun... “He’s been waiting before the restaurant even opened. The other noonas are so jealous of you now!” He laughed.

“Did he say anything to you?” I’m feeling so nervous.

“Just talk to him! Don’t be so nervous dude!” He pushed me to Byung so I bumped into his chair and broke his staring contest with his coffee.

“Yah. Are you drinking too much coffee?” I laughed nervously.

“Sit down.” He instructed.

“Arf arf.” I joked but he didn’t laugh. “Is there something wrong?” His aura was so dark, I got scared.

“How are you?” He looked at me.

“I’m not fine.” I looked away.

“Why? Is there a problem?” His concern was obvious in his voice.

“You’re scaring me, Byunghun...” I said in a low voice but clear enough for him to hear.

“Jeesun, I’m sorry. It’s just I wanna see you.” He held my left hand.

L.JOE P.O.V

I wanted to see her badly. I kept drinking coffee too, causing me not to sleep properly or not sleep at all making me think of her all day and all night.

I held her left hand and felt something weird. A ring. I looked at it.

“Byunghun..” The atmosphere changed. She felt very nervous. She bit her lip and hid her hands. I stared at the spot where her hand was till she kept it.

He’s quicker than I thought.

“I understand.” I stood up. “It was nice to see you, Jeesun. I’m late for something, I just remembered.” Then left the restaurant.

“BYUNG!” She heard her shout and chased after me.

I don’t know what to tell her. She can’t see me like this.

“Byunghun.” She held my wrist. I felt she was about to cry. I faced her and held her hand.

“I understand.” I repeated.

“No, you don’t. Byunghun, I’m sorry I didn’t keep my promise!” She looked me with teary eyes.

“Don’t cry. I don’t want to see you cry.” I held her hand tighter and so she bit her lip trying to hold her tears.

“I was planning to talk to you last night until I saw the two of you...”

“You saw everything?”

“No but I saw the almost kiss.” I gave her the most painful smile.

“Byunghun..” She looked down and I saw a tear flow down.

“Yah. You’re really not listening to me, huh?” I got my hanky and wiped her tears.

“You must be so pissed off right now..” She mumbled.

“I try not to be.”

“Why?” She still won’t look at me.

“Because, I want you to be happy. To be with the person you really love. I don’t want you make myself a problem to you. Don’t worry, I’ll be alright.”

“Don’t say that.” She gritted her teeth, trying to stop her tears.

“Don’t say what?”

“Don’t say you’re gonna be alright. Don’t you see Byunghun? I’m the reason why you’re sufferring. I bet you’re ten times happier if you have not met me.”

“I am and always will be ten times happier because I met you.”

She didn’t reply after that. I waited for her to calm down and stop her crying.

“I’m sorry.” She hugged me all of a sudden.

“Don’t be. I’m sure that guy will not harm you and will love you. Though it hurts to say this, maybe he’ll make you happier than I will.” I hugged her back

“I hope you will still talk to me and be my friend.” She mumbled in my chest.

“Ofcourse.” Then all of a sudden a call broke the moment.

Manager hyung is so wrong timing.

“I have to go.” It hurts to push her away.

“Byunghun..” She mentioned my names a couple of times now.

“I’m late for a schedule. I have to go. Be careful, okay?” I kissed her forehead.

“I’ll miss you Byung.”

“I’ll miss you more.” I tried to smile.

But when I turned around and head to the opposite direction, my smile faded. 

Love does hurt. It hurts like hell.