First Photo : Young Master L

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

The shortest distance between new friends is a SMILE =))

-unknown


 

[ A/N : Blue - English, Black/Normal - Korean ]

            I’m going crazy. I am officially a girl who has no parents but hey, I have a caring aunt. I fakely smile to myself. Aish! She just wants what is best for me! I know she doesn’t want me to suffer with her thus sending me to Seoul to live a luxurious life. Hope everything goes well and my life would probably get better...or worse. I want to tell you how I met 6—I must admit—handsome guys and 2 cold siblings. FLASHBACK~~

===FLASHBACK===

            As I walk inside the HUGE—as expected—mansion of ‘The Kims’ I saw 6 guys playing in the living room with a little girl (little? She looks like a 13-year-old or maybe older).  

[A/N: it’s IU!! She’s just soo cute and she’s the only one I could think of plus she fits the character cause she’s so young. Credits : iu-loveattack.tumblr.com]

“Excuse me boys, but why not play in the game room?” Takumi-sshi, the family servant, asked.

“We wanted to watch a movie...where is the REMOTE?!?!?” She yelled at the guys.

Then I saw the remote behind the couch. I pointed at the remote hiding behind Takumi-sshi not wanting them to see me. Why the heck am I hiding?!?! He walked to the couch and picked up the remote, and I followed him.

“Here is the remote, miss Minjin” He handed the remote.

“Oh, koma....wo” She smiled until she saw me, the other heads turned to me.

H-h-hello” I bowed at them not realizing I spoke english, I wasn’t used to being back in Korea again but I know korean fluently, I just forgot, Imma human too.

Hello. Are you Song Allyson?” She surprised me with her english making my senses come back to speak korean.

“Ah ne. Song Jeesun, Allyson is my nickname but I don’t mind if you call me that” I smiled and reached for a handshake.

“Sorry, I don’t do handshakes to strangers.” She coldly said, in my mind my face was about to explode at her coldness, she’s 13 right?!?! Or older.

“Um..Minji? How old are you?” I bravely asked.

“M-I-N-J-I-N who have existed in 13 years.” She said with a straight face and sat down crossing her arms across her chest. 13-year-old who sounds like a genius.

“Minjin-ah, aren’t you being too rude to YOUR OWN guest?” The guy with no eyes smiled. Mashimaro?? HAHAHA. Cute.

“She’s not MY guest, she’s my parents’ guest..and she should know that if I don’t like her, I will certainly not respect her. In other words, she’s not welcome to my world.” I was annoyed with what she said. Did I do something wrong?! Well, let’s turn things around and earn my respect!

“Excuse me! Sorry but I didn’t intend to annoy you. I’m not here to please you so I don’t care if you don’t like me  as long as you mind your own business, seems fine with me cause I won’t be interrupting if you don’t interfere with me. Alright, missy?” I said in a LITTLE pissed off tone so she stood.

“I’m glad we could be friends.” She smiled. Is she playing with me?!?

“What?” Dumdfounded.

“You earned my respect. I like you. But don’t push it” She smiled sincerely and took out her hand for a handshake.

“Ok.” I shook her hand. What just happened?

“OKAYYYYYYYY~~~ now that everything is settled, why don’t we watch a movie, Allyson?” A guy stood and looked very tall.

“I still have to unpack my stuff, maybe later.” He pouted.

“Won’t you stay for a while, to know us??” A guy made a cutesy face, aegyo, right? He’s handsome! wait..what?!?!

“Maybe knowing your names will help.”

“Oh yeah, we haven’t introduce ourselves. I’m Sunggyu, the leader. This is Woohyun...” points to the aegyo guy. “..That is Sungyeol, the tall guy. Sungjong..” points to the pretty guy. He’s prettier than me!! “..Dongwoo..” points to the wide smile guy, a smile like Natsu Dragneel (Fairytail), I smiled at him widely too. “and Hoya” points to a handsome face again with a purple shirt on, he raised his hand, so did I. That face seems so familiar.

“Great meeting you all, hope we could all be friends! I have to go now” I bowed and gestured let’s go to Takumi-sshi.

“Excuse me.” He bowed and we left.

“See you later, noona!!” A girlish voice shouted. I turned my head and see Sungjong waving ‘bye’, I smiled. I knew it! He’s a girlish boy, no wonder he’s prettier than me. Confidence in being pretty = just depleted from 5% to 0%. Yeah, my confidence if I am pretty or not is very low, I know.

===END OF FLASHBACK===

            I end up thinking about my image. Psh! Who cares?! I’m Song Jeesun and I know I know I could do this!! Fighti—My time of talking to myself got cut with a bust of the door. I sat up, the guy was I don’t know, mad? Can’t tell the expression. He had a pokerface but when he slammed the door open, I sense he is mad or something.

“Something wrong with knocking?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Song Jeesun?” He asked with a blank expression. I nodded. He then left and closed the door the same way he opened it. I flinched. Problem, dude? I went out to catch up with him.

“YAH! You opened the door, asked my name and closed it. Weird much?” I asked loudly. He turned to me yet again with his pokerface. “What?”

“A-a-are you L?” He smirked. So he’s L?!?!!?!?!? He walked away leaving me dumbfounded in the hallway.

“L... for loser.” I jumped in shock. And you are?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~

First short chapter .hehehehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM~~~!!!  생일축하합니다 (saengil chukha hamnida) !!! ^^ =33

KAMSAMNIDA FOR  READING AND SUBSCRIBING!!! Hope you like it ^^v

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3