Last Photo : Can You Be Mine?

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

"You got everything?" I asked him before getting off the van while fixing his hair.

"Babe, you're the one who fixed my things." He flashed his cheesy smile.

"Nevermind then." I rolled my eyes.

"Yah. Go out now, the fans are getting crazy outside." Hoya yelled. 

Myung gave me a peck on the lips and went out of the van first. I hid at the back and waited for all of them to go out. The other noonas said to try to hide my face and act like a noona because I looked really young for a noona. They also said don't bother looking at other fans because the might glare or something.

I brought one of my cameras and also Myung's and damn it was heavy but I'm so excited, I haven't been to other Asian countries other than S.Korea. This should be fun.

After checking in, we immediately went inside the plan and met my boyfie. omg that's a gross word to call him. 

"Hey." He said and entwined his fingers with mine and led me to our seats.

He tapped a member's shoulder.  "Sungyeol, can you move to another seat? I want Jeesun to seat with me." 

"Ofcourse~~" The giant stood, rolled his eyes and flipped his hair. That was total gay.

"Ladies first." He gestured his hand to the seat.

"You're mean, this is Sungyeol's seat." 

"Correction: that's my seat and this is Sungyeol's." He said.

"How many hours 'till we reach Hong Kong?" I looked out at the window like a little kid.

"They said it would be three hours, why?"

"You need to sleep, ." 

"Why with the all of a sudden?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Because, look at your eyebags! Dude, it's not pretty!"

"When did you start caring? Are you Song Jeesun?"

"Ofcourse I care! I'm..." I can't say girlfriend out loud. Everyone might look.

"You're?" He smirked.

"I'm Song Jeesun!" I glared at him and stuck my tongue out.

"You got me there." He said and closed his eyes.

 

I don't want to tell the rest of the tour in detail. Let's just say that every stop was memorable even I though I stayed backstage, I had fun seeing Myung strip over and over again to change outfit. OMG I sound like a ert. Moving on, his solo stage was so cute and trust me, I also envy that teddy bear. I'll be like he's my boyfriend, back off ? LOL. Ok, so we went to Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, China and the Philippines.

The last stop in Asia was super awesome and sad at the same time for the other staff who won't be coming along with to America and Europe. But it was really tiring to go here and there. If I was tired, they must be more tired because they're the one whose performing and everything even the staff. Sometimes I feel guilty to sit there and do nothing. Some noonas try to order me and stuff just so I could do something. 

Also, I never thought staying in a hotel was cool. Best thing about it, me and Myung got to stay in a room but sometimes there's a catch. Aunt Minhee told the managers to watch over us because we might do 'it' overseases and trust me, the managers' eyes were totally on us. The other members were also told. So they would rent a room with three beds for me, Myung and one manager. It did prevent us from doing a lot of skinship because dude, it's embarrasing especially infront of the staff, most importantly the members. Funny thing is, during the night Myung and I are in our own beds but in the morning, someone would end up in the other bed. Myung would get hit by the manager everytime we did that but trust me, we're not doing anything! We just slept together. I mean. I know you get me. 

Oh btw, we're on our way to Europe. Paris to be exact, the love city. But we're not going to do 'it' here you guys. Lol. Though this will definitely on our honeymoon list or whatever. We settled to our hotel rooms before going out even though it's already night time, the guys wanted to check the place out.

"Hey, babe~" Myung cuddled me from behind while manager Jungryoul was not in the room.

"Yah!  Jungryoul oppa might come in suddenly and you'll be hit again." I faced him and his arms s around my waist.

"We're in Paris, can we atleast be more.. I don't know.. have a little fun, if you know what I mean." His erted smile appeared before me.

"You're crazy and no." I rolled my eyes at him, laughing. Then he just hugged me and I hugged him back.

Silence was in the atmosphere but it wasn't awkward.

It was an innocent hug. It was a warm hug. Bear hug.

"Haven't held you for a long time, princess." He started swaying slowly. I smiled at his nickname.

"What do you mean?" 

"I miss you." He started my hair.

"Miss me? I've with you through the whole trip." 

"Maybe I didn't feel your prescence that much." I closed my eyes, feeling the moment.

"I didn't want to disturb you. You looked pretty busy during the concert."

"I really love your long wavy hair, dear." I wanted to facepalm.

"Can I ask you a favor, honey?" 

"Stop with those names!" I lightly hit his back.

"Can you hug me after the last song of our concert? Like really, really tight; no matter how sweaty I am."

"Sure, babe."

He pulled me and made me look into his brown orbs. "I love you, Jeesun." His face was so serious, I started laughing.

"Yah." He was taken aback.

I looked at his eyes again. "me too. I love myself."

"You--" The sound of the door opening cut him. I pushed him and smiled at the person who entered.

"What were you two doing?" Sunggyu hyung raised his eyebrow.

"Did you see something?" Myung also raised his eyebrow on his hyung.

"I don't know. Jeesun, were the two of you doing something?" Oppa asked me.

"Just unpacking, oppa." I smiled.

"We're going to check out the Eiffel Tower, you guys coming?" His eyes disappeared.

"Ofcourse, oppa!" 

"We'll be waiting at the lobby, you guys should move faster."

"We'll be there in a few." I kept my smile as he closed the door.

"You pretty little liar." He pinched my nose so I slapped his hand.

"Please stop doing that!"

"What's this, princess?" He smirked and ran to my opened luggage.

"What's what?" I tiltled my head when he ruined my perfectly folded clothes and found my mini box of secret. "YOU DID NOT JUST--" I tried to snatch it from him so we ran around the room.

"YAAAH KIM MYUNGSOO THAT'S PRIVATE!" I wanted to cry.

He suddenly ran outside and went to the other room of a member. He bumps into Hoya then they both fell.

"OUCH?" Hoya opens his eyes from the bump.

"Give me that!" I finally grabbed my camera from Myung.

"You guys, we should be heading downstairs." Howon stands up and helped the .

"What is it anyway?" Myung scratched his head with a smirk on his face.

"It's a secret"

"Keep it down, you guys--" Hoya tried to break us.

"Can I see what's inside?" The tried to go over Hoya.

"NO! We're all going to the Eiffel Tower, right this second and you guys should quit it!" Hoya half-yelled because people might be sleeping already.

"Okay, okay" We both raised our raised hands and I put the box in a safe place where he won't find it and went on our way.

When we reached the lobby, Sunggyu oppa was tapping his foot. He must be fuming.

"A few minutes, huh?! Do you know how much I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower already?!"

"Sunggyu hyung, come down. They must've done a ." Woohyun nudged Hoya who went beside him.

"Pardon?!" Sungjong, the maknae, looked at Woohyun disgustingly. Myung and I both facepalmed.

"Can we just goooo?" Sungyeol, the choding, whined.

When we arrived our destination, everyone hurriedly got off the vehicle and was amazed by the view.

"WAAAAAAAAAAH! IT SO BEAUTIFUL!" Sungyeol shouted in English-- err Engrish..

"Look at your boyfie with those big guns." Woohyun pointed at the and I thought it was some big guns. It was just his mighty camera.

"Yah!" I pushed him making him lose his shot and stumble. He looked at me with a pokerface while I do my evil laugh.

CLICK. I heard him laughing maniacally.

"You look pretty stupid!" My eyes widened. "WHAT?!" 

"Pretty and stupid, my dear." He said. I approached him and he showed a picture of me looking yeah. Pretty and stupid.

"Aren't you going let me delete it?" He smirked. 

"You're not going to delete it anyway." I rolled. 

"Aww. Sweety is mad. Hey don't be because we didn't come all the way to Paris just for you to be mad at me." He put his arm over my shoulder. He and his sweet words. 

"BECAUSE I BROUGHT THIS!"  He put out a little box from his pocket. It was MY box again.

"How did you--" He was about to opened it when I grabbed it. Then failed. 

It started raining polaroid pictures.

"" 

The picked up the fallen pictures. I sighed and helped him.

"Hey, what happened?" Howon and the other member saw the little commotion and help us pick up the pictures.

"HOLD UP! Nobody ing touch the pictures and let me and Myung picked it up." I was panting. I pushed the members one by one.

"Go on and enjoy the moment or the view.. whatever just go away from us." They followed me and be on my business.

"These pictures are pretty, princess." I looked and he finished picking up the pictures.

"It's because it's mostly your stupid face." I sighed and glared at him.

"I'm sorry for messing this up..." He took my hand and put the box in my hand.

Though I couldn't hear the rest of his apology, something distracted me.

"Why did your ring turned into gold?" 

"I was getting to that." He inhaled and exhaled.

"Myungsoo, are you going to do what I'm thinking." 

"This is another reason why I brought you to the world tour." He kneeled. HE IS ING KNEELING. 

"I forgive you, Kim Myungsoo, for all your sins. I--" 

"Shh!" He said. I gulped. The members started singing the Be Mine chorus.

Be mine, i love you, okay.. ou~?
I worry about you, okay..  ou~?
I’ll take care of you till the end
Be mine, you know me, right.. ou~?
You saw me right, eo?
I’ll protect you till the end

Out of all the things I could think of at the moment was I hope no fan would see. Luckily the managers and stylist noonas were on the look out.

"Do you hear me? Do you hear me?" He sang and the members sang eo~

"Will you marry me, Song Jeesun?"

"No." I started crying. I pulled Myungsoo into my arms and cried on his shoulder.

"WHAT?" All jaws dropped from the shock.

"Are you okay, Princess?" He whispered.

"Yes."

"Then why are you crying? I should be. Why'd you say no?" I felt right hand leave my back trying to shoo the members.

"It's a yes, ."

"What do you mean 'yes'? How dare you call me at this time." 

"Yes to your proposal, ." 

"Then why'd you say no in the first place?" He pulled from the hug and wiped my tears. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Because I'm embarrased infront of the members." 

"Oh please." He smiled while replacing the black ring and slid the golden ring with has an infinite sign.

"HEY GUYS! MEET MY FIANCÉ!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS! 

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING /I MEAN IT/

THIS STORY HAS BEEN SINCE 2012 HOLY . LOL. SHOUTOUT TO THOSE WHO WERE STILL HERE SINCE THE START.

IM OUT, PEACE! ^^v

[please do comment with all your heart and about the whole fic. thank you. lol]