20th Photo : Ignorance

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

 

“You live in the same house?” 

I froze as he asked me.

“That’s why you don’t want me to take you home.” He sighed. “I’m going out for a few minutes.” Then he walked out of the room. The guys looked at Byunghun going out, so did I. What am I doing, standing....?

“Byunghun, WAIT!” I yelled as I came to my senses.

I saw Byunghun walking slowly and lifelessly, like his whole world came down crashing. I was planning to tell him. I guess I was too late.

“Yah!” I grabbed his wrist. “Byunghun.” My grip got tighter. “You’re not mad, right?”

“I’m not mad” He faced me with a fake smile. “You better go, before L goes looking for you.” He took my hand and slowly removed it from his wrist.

“Byung..” I mumbled and he continued walking. I felt a hand on my shoulder and found Chunji.

“He needs time to take all the information needed. He’s kinda slow at this time.” Chunji joked.

“How long?” I sighed.

“I don’t know and you might want to make him some space.”

“Distance?” I can’t do that.

“Like the rooftop, maybe avoid going there first. He might just ignore you”

“So what I’ll ignore him forever? And he’ll ignore me forever? And act like strangers? Like nothing happened?!” I lost it.

“Jeesun. Calm down.”

“Andwae. I can’t Byunghun forget me. He’s my friend!”

“He hasn’t told you.”

“Told me what?”

“He’ll be telling you.. but I’m not sure now, but I know he won’t give up.”

“Lee Chanhee, what are you talking about?”

“I’ll estimate now.. in 2 days you can talk to him” That kinda brighten my day up.

“Seriously?”

“It’s called estimation, I don’t know the exact answer, but it’s according to my calculations.”

“Did you have to use those terms?”

“Yes, now go like Byunghun said. L might go looking for you. Don’t tell him came here to watch us.”

“Ofcourse I won’t. Arasso. Annyeong” I gave Chunji a small smile and went home

===Kim’s Residence===

“Heyyyy!! We’ve been waiting for you!” Myungsoo greeted me with a smile. That is scary. He slung an arm around me.

“Did you eat?” He asked.

“Actually, I did. You called while I was eating. Sorry if I took long, traffic.” I lied. What about you? Did you eat some poisoned happy kimchi?

“That’s fine then. We already ate.” The freaky smile won’t go away.

“What the heck is wrong with you?! You’re creeping me out!”

“Comeback will be in a few days, and we won’t be going to school for a while.” That’s great?

“And then...?”

“Nothing, I’m just happy. Happy knowing you are mine.” He stopped his tracks and got a hold of my shoulders.

“Is your sister monitoring us? Or what?”

“She’s not.”

“Myungsoo I don’t want to play games right now. You are creeping me out.” I removed his hands from my shoulders.

“I’m not playing games. I don’t know. I just feel great.” He smiled.

“Okaaaaaaaaay. Seriously? You’re not going to anything, right?”

“Nope, I’m not.”

“Myungsoo. I trust you, so don’t do anything stupid or I’ll kill you”

“Then I won’t break your trust.” He suddenly grabbed my wrist. “Kaja, watch us practice”

Practice again? -_______-

Hanging out with Infinite was as fun as I hang out with Teen Top. I watched them practice, tell stories and secrets of the members, eat something, play games and joke around.

===Myungsoo’s room===

After dinner was finished, I first took a shower followed by Myungsoo then we both lied down on my couch while him on his bed.

“That was fun.” I smiled at the ceiling.

“Best day ever?” He replied. Not really.

“hmmm. I don’t know.”

“Did something happened at school?” He asked with a worried voice.

“Nothing happened.” Yeap, nothing happened except I blurted out that I live at your house.

“What did you do to school exactly? Did you go with Teen Top?” That was fast.

“I just felt taking some pictures and just go around the school” I’m just a good lier. *sighhhhh deep inside*

“You sure?”

“Hmm.”

“Are you tired?”

“Yeah, so we better go to sleep. Night Myungsoo.”

“Your body might ache tomorrow, you better sleep here.” With you? Heck no, . I have had enough of you.

“What? No, I’m fine.”

“I won’t do anything to you, stupid. I’m not a ert.” He snorted.

“That is the same statement a would say.” I laughed.

“You trust me, right?” He asked me again.

“I-I-I.. Myungsoo.” I rolled my eyes.

“You said you trust me” I found his standing beside the couch. Then all of a sudden he carried me. “Very stubborn, princess, still wants to be carried.” He pinched my cheek.

“YAH! YAH! YAH!” I yelled as he put me down on the other side of the bed.

“I won’t touch you!”

“Umm, you just did!” I stood up.

“When you’re asleep, I mean” He blocked me.

“Tsk, Myungsoo.” I crossed my arms.

“I can go all night.” He smirked.

After bickering with him, I gave up. I glared at the ceiling while he was at the other end smiling.

“You better not touch me or I’ll kick your .” I blew my bangs.

“I won’t, goodnight, princess!” He said and closed the lights.

After a few minutes Myungsoo was already having an adventure in dreamland. He must be very tired. While I couldn’t sleep, I tossed and turned.

“Byunghun please.” I mumbled and reached for my phone.

I texted him.

Byunghun. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU. Good night. Sweet dreams. Fighting on your comeback! ^o^

I felt like that was the most stupid text I sent him.

But he replied... he REPLIED. A smile popped on my face.

I opened it and it faded away easily.

It was BLANK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated!!!

THANK YOU SUBBIES!! =*

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3