13th Photo : Mission Impossible

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

I left Byunghun and dragged Myungsoo with me. He is smiling the whole time. Byunghun is probably mad at me right now. Stupid hands!!!

We reached Myungsoo's car and went inside. Seriously, his smile is plastered to his frigging face.

"I wanna go home now, okay? You better shut up." I said vey mad. URGHHH. I could have gone with Byunghun!!

"Yeah, sure anything for you, princess." He started the engine and drove. 

I crossed my arms and looked outside the window. Minutes later, my phone vibrated.

From : L.Joe!!!

OUCH.

"AHH ." I accidentally said out loud.

"Fix your vocabulary, princess." He said. Tch. Who cares?! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH. I am screaming in my head right now.

Why do I have a slight feelings for that jerk?! Yes, I have SLIGHT feelings for that jerk. Byunghun's only a friend.. a special friend.. Urghhh. Never in my life that I thought about this kinds of 'problems'!!!!!.

=== Kim's Residence ===

I got out of the car as soon as the car stopped and slammed the door.

"HEY! That's expensive! Even your life can't pay for it!" He yelled. 

"I don't give a ." I mumbled. This time I'm very very much sure he didn't hear it.

I head to my purple room, got to the balcony and called Byunghun.

"Pick up, pick up pick up!!"  I talked to myself.

=== After 2 hours ===

31 Missed calls. 25 messages. That's the times I called and texted him.

"Jeesun-ah, dinner time!" Eunji unnie peeked at my door. I looked at her lying on my bed with a sad face.

"Awww. My dongsaeng is sad." She entered.

"Unnieeeeeee!!" I rush to hug her.

"What's the matter? Eat first! Then you can tell me!!" She pulled my hand out.

On the way out I saw Myungsoo. Eunji unnie bowed and I stuck my tongue out.

"MEHHHHROOOOOONGGGGG" I looked at him furiously and he just laughed.

"You two are so close now!" She whispered. AISH.

"No were not!!" Ohh heck I wish but neverrrrr.

Dinner went pretty fast and quiet. Myungsoo wasn't there so it was comfortable for me to eat with out him glaring or looking at me.

===My Room===

The moment I entered my room my phone started ringing. I immediately closed the door and picked up the phone without looking at the ID caller.

"BYUNGHUN?! MIANHEEEEEE" I said with my fingers crossed.

"Huh? You mean L.Joe? You pabo lady! It's me Taejun! Are you expecting a call from him? Ohhhh are you together? Nevermind that! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO WORK?!" My talkative bestfriend replied. A loud sigh came out of my mouth.

"Why are you sighing there? Answer me!" He said angrily.

"Don't you remember? I cleaned the pool until 6:30 and I was tired." I explained.

"Ahhh.. arasso. Your salary will be decreased."

"Ne. Ne. Ne. Now hang up!! Byunghun might call!!!" I said and hung up the phone instead.

I jumped to my bed and buried my face. "WHY?! I'M JUST A PERSON!!!!!" I said in english.

"I thought you were an ALIEN." A girl's voice said. I turned to her. 

"It's nothing. What do you need, Minjin?" I asked.

"Mom, needs to talk to you." She said and got out.

"What does she want?" I head to Aunt Minhee's office ignoring my question.

=== Aunt Minhee's Office ===

"Annyeong." She said. Wow she's like a kid. Well she has a very young face compared to people with the same age as her.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Minjin told me you need to talk to me?" I bowed.

"Ne. Please sit." I sat said on the chair infront of her desk.

"What is it? Is everything okay? Am I bothering you?" I asked curiously.

"Everything is perfect! So are you!" She complimented. 

"Ahh kamsamnida." Please make it fasssssttttt. Like straight to the point.

"...perfect for Myungsoo too." Did I hear that correctly?!

"B-b-bwoh?" I stuttered. 

"Awww that's cute. Anyway, I have been planning on if you two need to get married." She wiggled her eyebrows. WHAT DID YOU SAY, WOMAN?!

"I don't.... Ummm.. What?.. Why??" I opened my mouth but not knowing what to say.

"But since you two are not YET in love, I have a mission for you." She empahsized YET very nicely. No no no no!! This is a nightmare.

"M-m-mission?" I continued stuttering.  Neo micheoseo?!

"Mission. Maybe you could make Myungie fall in love with you.. like be sweet to him or anything or atleast change him. He has been very cold, don't you notice? It wasn't that long before he became like that, and I don't think it came from Infinite." She explained. Myungie?! HAHAHAHAHHAHA. But not the point right now. 

"I don't think I can.... mianhamnida" I bowed.

"Too bad. Maybe you try first, arasso? Don't worry I'm still going to think hard about the marriage."  She said.

"Please take ALOT of time to think about it." I emphasized alot and she chuckled.

"Arasso. You may go. Goodnight." She waved goodbye and I walked out. I immediately rushed to my room to check my phone.

=== My Room ===

KYAAAAAAAA~~~ My phone rang. This time I checked the ID caller and it is certainly BYUNGHUN. I took a deep breath and answered.

"Yeobeoseyo?" I bit my lip.

"Jeesun? Wow, I'm sorry if haven't been replying, I was busy." He said. It's alright!!!!!! =DDDDD

"It's okay! And I should be the one sorry!! I'm sorry too... that I left you." 

"That's fine. I was just.. it's just you said you hated him and..."

"Yeahh I hate him. Slightly?"

"Slightly?! You use bad words around him!" He almost yelled. Chill.

"OKAYYY. SORRRRYYY AGAIN. I really don't understand myself right now." I shook my head.

"Ok. Think about it then." 

"Think about...?" The 'mission' thingy?? Nooo wayyy.

"Whatever you don't understand about yourself." I heard his cute laugh.

"Arassssooo." I said cutely.

"Hm okay. (ANNNYEONGGGG JEEEESUUUNNN-AHHH)" I heard a familiar voice from the background.

"Who was that?" 

"No one okay BYE! See you!" He hung up.

"W-E-I-R-D"

L.Joe P.O.V

"Yah. Didn't I tell everyone to shut up?!" I yelled at them.

"HAHAHAHA. She's soo cute." Chunji commented. This guy is a retard.

"You really like her, huh?" Niel asked.

"Who me? Or this guy?" I pointed to Chunji.

"Of course YOU hyung." Maknae said.

"I'm probably inlove with her..... but I don't think she likes me back." 

"HWAITING!" Chunji said and I head lock my hyung causing everyone to forget about the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated~~~ Soooo.. L.Joe is truly inlove with Jeesun. Jeesun SLIGHTLY(?) likes Myungsoo. What about Myungsoo's feelings then?! 

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3