24th Photo : Picture

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

My P.O.V

“Annyeong!” Suzy walked  towards me with an evil smile.

“Annyeong..” I almost whispered.

“How do you sleep at night?” She crossed her arms.

“What do you want?”

“hmm. I don’t know.” She fakely wandered then snapped her fingers. “Oh. That’s right!” She frowns again. “Break up with my L.”

“What?”

“You heard me. BREAK. UP. WITH. MY. L. Or else...” She smirked.

“We are not even a couple. How am I supposed to end something I haven’t started?” I showed a bewildered expression.

“Don’t lie to me. Everyone knows you’re with L.” She rolled her eyes. “..But it seems like you’re also with L.joe. Very interesting.” She smirked.

“Me and L.joe don’t have anything going on, okay? Where is this going anyway?” This conversation is tiring.

“You love pictures, right?”

“Yeah, so?”

“I just wanna show one you might LOVE.” She took out her phone and showed a photo. My eyes widened. It was ME and L.JOE kissing.

“Nothing is going on~” She mocked me.

“How’d  you get that?!” I tried to grab her phone but she swiftly hid it.

“Jia was just passing by the music room, but discovers two people making out.” I can’t believe this.

“I told you! ME. AND. L. ARE. NOT. A. COUPLE.”

“You don’t convince me.” She waved her phone. “Since you don’t wanna break up with him--”

I cut her. “We’re just pretending to be a couple so that his sister won’t marry him off to some girl!!”

“And that ‘some girl’ was supposed to be me! Now I’ll send this to the whole school.” She threatened.

“WAIT!!” I held her wrist.

“Or maybe send this to L? Good Idea!” She beamed.

“SUZY!” I panicked.

“Yes?”

“I-I-I-“

“To the whole school or L?” She grinned.

Are you ting me?! You can’t send that to the whole school!! Byunghun’s image will be ruined and not to L! He’ll be furious.

“Tick tock tick tock. Time is running out~~” She sang.

“What am I suppose to do?!” I freaked out.

“You’re seriously asking me for a suggestion? Heh. If I send this to the whole school, L might eventually know. If I send this to L, he might hate you forever.”

“Send it to the whole school then.” I sighed.

“It’ll end up the same anyway.” She smirked. I watched her get busy with her phone. “Oops.” She suddenly said.

“What’s wrong?” This is scarier than a horror movie. Trust me.

“I’m so sorry.” She showed the screen of her phone. “I accidentally sent it to L.” She bit her lips.

“You did that on purpose, obviously.” I glared.

“Anything to make your life miserable, no problem! Bye two timer!” She snapped her fingers in front of my face and skipped away.

The bell rang signaling lunch was over. I texted Taejun that I wasn’t going to attend class because I’m ‘sick’.

===Near Han River===

It’s like 1:30 in the afternoon and I should be in class. Instead, here I am, drowning my self in ice cream. If that’s even possible.

I’m not even surprised that Myungsoo haven’t called me. Maybe he’s still busy, practicing, or manager oppa took away their phones? Whatever it is, I’ll get a call anyway.

Time passed and I just sat in a bench beside a tree, just looking at the river.

“He likes me. Who am I kidding? He said he loves me.” I sighed.

“Byunghun too. I can’t believe I let him kiss me. Urghh.” I groaned as I buried my face in my hands.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in class?” I flinched and looked at my back.

“U-U-Unnie... I-I-I—“ I stuttered.

“I understand.” She sat beside me.

“Did you hear what I just said?” I asked the most stupid question. She might be mad because she knows that me and Myungsoo are in a “relationship” and I just said that Byung kissed me. Why do I blurt out things so randomly?!

“Every single word.” Her voice was scarier than normal. I take back what I said about Suzy being scarier, Unnie is SCARIER.

“Unnie, please don’t think I’m cheating on Myungsoo, it’s just—“

“Shhh!” She put her finger on my mouth. “I’m not mad!” She shook her head with a smile.

“You’re not?” I tilted my head.

“I know everything.”  She gazed at the river.

“What do you mean you know everything?” I still denied even though it was so obvious.

“You two play pretend very well. It’s really believable but not enough to fool me.” I gulped. “I think Myungsoo still doesn’t know her noona. Nothing escapes me.”  She looked me in the eye.

“Unnie, I’m really sorry. He just didn’t want to marry just anyone.” She giggled. I’m being repentant and serious here. What is wrong with this woman? Can’t I be taken seriously?

“I’m just threating him with that marrying thing so he could take love seriously but now that he found you..” A smile crept on her face.

“Unnie, I’m really sorry to say this but I’m not in love with Myungsoo.” I looked down.

“Ofcourse you are but it seems you like two guys.”

“Unnie, what do I do?” Tears formed in my eyes.

“I know it’s hard being crushed in a situation like this...”

“It’s suffocating.” A tear dropped.

“..but time will tell. You just got to use less of the brain and more of the heart.”

“There’s more than choosing who. Suzy sent a picture of me and Byunghun kissing to L. Byunghun wants me to chose between the two of them by graduation. Myungsoo might hate me for that picture and might get in a fight with Byunghun and.. and.. and..” I hiccuped as my tears flow down. Min ah unnie hugged me.

“Everything will be okay. Just remain strong.” She looked me in the eye and wiped my tears.

For the rest of the afternoon, she took me shopping to get my mind off of things. We returned home and as I opened the door of Myungsoo’s room, it reminded me that he never called.

I close the door and put the bags down. I lied on his bed and looked at my phone.

“How can I be so excited, when I’m about to die?” I sighed.

The door opened and I flinched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exams just finished and finally I updated. Ha!   #LazyAuthor

Very early morning update. Just like always.

Belated Happy Halloween? ^^