14th Photo : She's Back!

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

It's weekend again. I head downstairs and found everyone organizing, cleaning and whatever they are doing that I couldn't care less. 

I ate alone since everyone was no where to be found or still sleeping. I tried to ask Eunji unnie but she only said 'Young madam is coming'. I remebered something why L was 'Young master'. Soo maybe their sister? So they're FOUR?! I wonder what kind of person is she. Maybe she's cold like Myungsoo but don't judge a book by it's cover so I'll wait till I get to know her.

I walked outside trying to not bore myself. I sat on a swinging bench in a gazebo which I found very cute. I took my dslr with me and took some pictures of the surrounding. When I was adjusting the lens, a fugly person popped.

"ANNYEONG." He said trying to be cute and waved at me. Why is he dressed like that? And I'm like in my pajamas. Aish. Whatever.

"You're blocking the shot, idiot." I tried to move to another direction but he follows it.

"I thought I was the shot" He grinned.

"MOVE." I threatened him.

"Wae? I'm the PERFECT shot." He blinked his eyes several times. Tch. I stood up and walked away from that jerk. What does he want now?! I'm so not taking a single picture of him. It'll be a waste of my memory.

"Get away you stupid freak. Why are you awake soo early anyway?!" I said as I continue walking away but he followed me.

"..Because I have practice, I'm waiting for the boys to come. They'll be here in minutes. Plus I'm bored." He kept on tailing me.

"So you annoy me to not be bored?" Are you seriously a crap?

"Yes and no."  I stopped my tracks and faced him. He sure is happy. Geez.

"If I take a picture of you, would you stop bugging me?"

"Maybeee~~" He sang. That's so annoying.

"But before that, answer my question" 

"Depends whatever your question is."

"Why is everyone busy early in the morning? Is anyone coming?"

"Hmm. Now that you mention it. I don't really know. Maybe mom's or dad's business men will come or whatever." What a useless answer.

"Aish." I rolled my eyes.

"Now take a picture!" He gladly posed for my precious camera. 

What a waste of space in my memory card. I shall delete this later.

"Ok. Done. Now shoo!" I pushed him.

"What? Wait! No, I wanna see it." He playfully tried to snatch my camera.

"ANIIIIIII. Don't touch my camera!! It'll have your germs!!" I ran away.

"Oh, so you wanna play tag huh?" He ran after me. Since I don't always run, I immediately got tired easily.

I stopped in front of the small house. I breathed heavily trying to hide from that monster. I looked around and found no sign of him. I walked silently when he suddenly hugged me from the back.

"!" I accidentally said being startled.

"Gotcha." He smirked. Just when I was about to yell at him the door busted open from the small house.

6 guys widened their eyes shocked by the scene. Myungsoo and I were frozen in spot. When the sense in Myungsoo came back, he smiled and I pushed him away.

"AWKWARD~~" Sungjong went back inside.

"Sorry for interrupting?" Hoya 'apologized'. The awkward was broken by Sungyeol.

"SOOO. Myungsoo! I heard noona is coming back!" He slung an arm around his shoulder.

"I don't want to get started..." They went inside to practice.

Noona? I knew it!!! I went back inside the mansion.

===My room===

After eating lunch, I was already bored and I was just lying in my bed. Should I call Taejun? I haven't talked to him much. Byunghun? I just talked to him and he said they were practicing. IMMM BORED.

Just when I was about to reach for my laptop.

Someone busted the door open with a smile. She looked young and beautiful.

"ANNYEONG." Oh.My.God. Just like Myungsoo. I stood up and just stared at her, shocked.

"I'm Kim Min Ah. You must be the beautiful, Song Jeesun." She smiled sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~