Shopping!

What pop star?

"TAEMINNIE!! TAEMINNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Key was shouting until the whole country of both North and South Korea could hear.

"WHAT UMMA?" Taemin was in Key's kitchen so he had to shout back but just enough for Key to hear him.

"LET'S GO SHOPPING! I NEED TO FIND CLOTHES FOR THE CONCERT!"

"THE CONCERT'S NOT UNTIL 2 MONTHS FROM NOW! BY THAT TIME, YOUR CLOTHES WOULD PROBABLY ALREADY BE WORN!" knowing how Key was.

Key was then coming down the stairs towards the kitchen. He was wearing black skinnies and a pink t-shirt with a picture of a key. Typical. He was already ready to go out. He shoved his phone into his pocket and grabbed his keys and jacket on the counter top.

"Awww c'mon! I need some new clothes. I'll just buy new ones if I already wore them. I'll just give my old clothes to the orphanage."

"You always find a way to decieve me into following you umma."

"I am the almighty Key umma! Bhahahaha!!" Key's laugh was obviously fake, as he intended it to be.

Taemin was wearing a pair of light blue skinnies and a green-blue shirt. They liked to wear skinnies and they looked totally awesome in them!

He went to Key's room and grabbed his phone on the side table. He took another glance around the room, eyes landing on a poster of Choi Minho. Taemin felt his heart slightly flutter at the sight of him. Well, his poster. He gave out a small grunt and exited the room.

I do not like that faker! Despite how hot he is... to fans that is. Especially fanGIRLS.

Taemin was now running down the stairs, scared that he made Key wait for a long time since he was staring at the posters.

"Mianhae umma! I misplaced my phone and had to look for it for a while." he obviously lied, not wanting Key to know he was staring at 'Choi Minho'.

"Gwaenchana. Now hurry up and put on your shoes." Key was already in his shoes, waiting by the opened door. "Hurry up.. Hurry up.. Hurry up.. Hurry up.. Hurr-"

"I get it! I'm done anyways." He said while getting up to his feet. They headed out of the apartment and to the busy streets of Seoul. They were just walking around looking through shops with Key's clothing style. Taemin wanted to look his worst during the concert so he didn't bother to buy any new clothes. They would get all sweaty anyway.

"What are they doing? What's going on?" Taemin was asking the busy Key about the crowd across the street. They were screaming something that was hard to word out. Something like mmhhoommhhjjongghuu with A LOT of screaming that it was hurting the ears of the passersby, even for the people a few blocks away.

Key finally snapped back to reality by the ringing in his ears. He turned around to look for the source of the ear-ringing sound and noticed Taemin was talking to him.

"OH MIANHAE TAEMIN. I WAS TOO FOCUSED ON FINDING CLOTHES AND IT'S TOO NOISY. HEY, LET'S GO CHECK OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE." Key had to scream just so Taemin could hear.

Key dragged Taemin across the street incase Taemin still didn't hear and so he doesn't get left behind. They slowly approached the sea of people and screams. They pushed through the crowd, Key was at the front, then,

"KYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"KEY!!! WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY SCR-" his words stop when he saw the two fakers shopping in the surrounded store. Ohh.. Figures...

Key was digging into his pockets, pulling out his phone and started taking pictures. He suddenly screamed louder in one second and then froze in the next.. Those so-called fakers, they were looking at them. Not just looking, but also pointing.

Key was totally in fanboy mode. People around them were now looking at them, whispering to each other. Taemin just stood calmly, not minding people's bussiness. At the corner of his eyes, he saw Key slightly pouting when Kim Jonghyun and Choi Minho were leaving the store surrounded by bodyguards then climbing into a limo, leaving a cloud of smoke and dissapointed fans.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wow you guys are so awesome! Thanks for the awesome response. I couldn't stop smiling! I kinda feel jealous of you guys cause I would really like to be in your place, reading instead of writing. But I had a fun time writing this chapter and please look forward to my future chapters! THANKS A BUNCH!