Come outside or you wont see Taemin again

What pop star?

Key POV ~

I was alone. For once Taemin wasn't  here. He said he had to visit his grandmother with Onew. I was staring blankly at the tv which wasn't even switched on. I casted a dark reflection of me. I looked horrible! My eyes were dark and baggy, obviously showing that I had a bad sleep last night. After what had just happened the other day, I don't think I can sleep for a whole week! Heck, even a whole month!

So like I said, I was alone, sitting on the couch infront of the tv bored to pieces. I placed my face in my palms, thinking of what to do when my phone suddenly rang. I checked my phone to see who was calling, expecting it to be Taemin but it was an unknown number. I ignored it thinking that it would be some douche just prank calling or something. After a few minutes, I got an incoming message. It was from the same unknown number that called before. I opened the message thinking that just by reading a text, it won't kill me right?

 

From : ***********

Come outside or you wont see Taemin again.

 

I felt my heart stop and my brain not functioning. I quickly grabbed my jacket and ran outside of the apartment building. I saw a guy, a rather short guy, wearing a trench coat and sunglasses leaning on a tree. I guess that's him.. I ran at him with full speed pushing him down to the solid ground. I took off his sunglases and...

 

KIM JONGHYUN?!

 

"Omomomomomo mianhae! I-I thought you were a guy who sent me text-"

"What text? Are you cheating on me?!" Jonghyun said jokingly.

"A text about.. about.. TAEMIN-AH!!" I was about to faint knowing that a sick, evil person was with my baby and could have done anything to him. I quickly ran away trying to find the guy who texted me the scary text message.

"Relax Key! I was the one who texted you..." he mumbled out that last part that I could barely hear.

"Y-you.. what.. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU JUST SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT COULD'VE HAPPEN TO TAEMINNIE?!" I was in full rage, not caring who I was talking - or screaming - to.

"Mianhae Kibum.. I just.. Wanted to see you as soon as possible..." his voice was so low that I could barely make up his words.

"You could've just texted me properly." I finally began to calm down and talked in a normal tone.

"Well, you didn't answer my call so if I just texted you saying meet me outside then you would think that I'm a weird person who probably got the wrong number."

"Well.... I'm sorry about that. I uhh.. I guess it's my fault then..."

"NO NO KEY! It's not your fault!" he accidentally screamed and a few padestrians notice the infamous Kim Jonghyun and started chasing for him so we did what anyone else would do, run away.

"Why did you scream?!" I scolded him while running into the apartment building and up the stairs, headed to my apartment room.

"I-I-I panicked! I didn't want you to feel upset."

I blushed at the statement and entered my apartment. Good thing i was to much in a rush to 'save Taemin' to remember to lock the door. We we're panting hard, hands on our knees and backs to the wall.

"Are you fans atheletes or something?!"

"Well I do have a lot of fans." he said that with a proud tone.

Wait, I just realized... It's Kim freaking Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun is in my freaking apartment. Is this a dream? The next thing I knew, every thing was black. I had fainted.

 

 

Taemin POV ~

So I came back from my grandmother's house with Onew hyung. We were already up the driveway and Onew hyung parked his car. I stepped out of the vehicle first while Onew hyung was turning off the enjin of the car and stuff. I stepped in front of the door. My foot kicked something. It was a basket. It's contents were hidden with a cloth on top of it. I pulled the cloth and what I saw just made my eyes sparkle.

BANANA MILK!

But.. who gave this to me? There was a card in the basket full of bottles and bottles of banana milk. I pulled it out and started reading it.

 

Taemin,

Roses are red,

Voilets are blue,

I bought you some banana milk,

Because I think I like you.

 

That's sooo sweet! But.. who likes me? Could this be from... Minho? No it can't be..

Could it? No...

But if it was... HOW DID HE FREAKING KNOW MY ADDRESS?!?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YAY! I wrote this in an hour! I'm soooo sweaty =___=" It's soo freaking hot here! OOooOo banana milk.. who do think it's from?