"Well you look girly so your argument is invalid."

What pop star?

Goodbye Taeminnie!

 

The walk to Key's apartment was frustrating. Well, to Taemin it was. Key on the other hand was practically skipping, in his hands was the check full of zeros. Taemin's mind was full of thoughts, making his head spin out of its mind and making him zone out, staring blankly at nothing while Key was oblivious to what Taemin was going through.

Taeminnie? Seriously? Does he really like me? Is this some kind of cruel joke? He can't possibly really like me... He knows I hate him and can't return his feelings, if it was true.. Well, I don't want to return his feelings. I don't think I do. It's.... it's not right.

The rest of the walk to Key's apartment was physically quite only to be accompanied by Key's sattisfied giggles. But mentally? It sounds like a flea market at it's peak time with Kim Jonghyun and Choi Minho there.

They finally arrive infront of the apartment building after what seems like six hours of walking but it only took about 10 minutes. As they walk into the lobby, the doorman runs towards them with a bouquet of white roses in his arms. He hands them over to Key.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I'm not interested in you." Key told him emotionlessly.

"These aren't from me. A very official looking guy who was in a black suit told me to give this to you." the doorman replied.

"Oh... Okay. Thanks." Key accepted the beautiful, elegant-looking bouquet of white roses and cradles it in his arms and sniffs it lightly, breathing in the fragrant smell. There was a pink card with a picture of a key on one side in the bouquet. Key pulled it out so he can read it more clearly. Taemin leans in and peeres over Key's soulder to read the contents on the other side of the pink card without the picture of a key.

Meet me at the cafe earlier, tomorrow at 7pm.

Taemin lightly chuckles and says to Key,

"So you are seeing each other! Be carefull of the crazed fans, umma."

"No we are not seeing each other! And what makes you think Jjong was the one who sent these?" Key defensively replies, playfully raising one of his well-plucked eyebrows.

"I'm pretty sure that you are and that those are from 'Jjong'."

"Well, you can't prove that since there is no information about the sender."

"It says 'the cafe earlier'. Are you sure it's not from 'Jjong'?" Taemin said teasingly.

"Okay, I guess it is. Jeez... are you happy now?"

"No. Knowing that 'your Jjong' sent these makes me feel sick to my stomach."

"Well it gives my stomach butterflies!"

"Aishh umma.. you are so.... girly sometimes."

"Well you look girly so you argument is invalid."

They continued playfully insulting and bickering with each other even when the were already sitting on Key's living room couch. They kept going on, not wanting to give up, making the competion go on even when one of them needs the toilet.

 

 

Sorry this chapter is reaallyy short.. I'm soo sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm not even sure what I'm typing. Like seriously e__e

~Thanks for reading ^^

NOTICE!!!   I will not be updating any of my stories after this for about 2 weeks or so because of exams. Please understand >~<