Call the firemen!

What pop star?

"Okay so the first thing we'll need is some chick- no, bee- no, fi--"

"Let's just buy it all!"

Key nodded vigorously as he grabbed every single type of meat there is. Chicken, beef, fish, lamb, heck he even bought rabbit meat.

"Yeobo, go get some carrots and some spring onions. Oh! And some lettuce, tomatoes, lemons, bell peppers, chillies, cucumbers, bananas, appl--"

"I'll just get everything there is." Jonghyun smiled and pecked Key's lips and headed over to the fruits and vegetables. He went to every single type of edibles there and picked out a few from each. He came back with a handful of bags of fruits and veggies and dumped them into the already full trolley.

"You are the best! Come on. Let's go check out, go home and get cooking!"

Jonghyun just chuckled at his hubby's excitement and nodded, but more calmly at him.

 

Once they got to Key's apartment, they dumped out all of the ingredients onto the small kitchen counter, making some of the round fruits and vegetables roll off and fall to the floor. They both stared blankly at the lone ingredients scattered everywhere around the kitchen.

"So... uhm. What should we cook?" Key asked, his eyes scanning through the tons and tons of food.

"What? You bought aaalllll of those ingredients but you didn't even know what you're gonna cook?" Jonghyun's eyes were now wide as he looked over to his boyfriend. He fell to his knees creating an imaginary spotlight over him. "My money... *sobs* All of my money.."

Key knelt down next to him and quite hardly pats his back. "Oh, don't be such a cry baby! Come on. My baby's probably starving to death!"

Jonghyun coughed a bit due to the rough hit from Key. He slowly gathered himself and headed towards the laptop in search of some easy recipes that you just can't mess up on. Finding what seems to be the perfect recipe, Jonghyun printed it out and ran back to the kitchen.

 

3 hours later...

The vegetables are on fire, actually half of the kitchen is. The turkey has been burnt by over cooking in the oven. The lemonade is too sour. And for some apparent reason unknown, a baby's cry is heard. Jonghyun frantically ran around the kitchen trying to put out the blazing fire while Key just relaxingly flipped through some other recipe books.

Firemen came a few minutes later and got them out from the burning apartment, successfully putting out the fire. Some fans were outside the building, asking about the idol's health. Screaming his name for attention, trying to grab a little hold of him.

Jonghyun received a hit at his right shoulder. He turned around to scold who ever dared to hit him but he was met face to face with a calm looking Key.

"I told you we should've just bought take out."

With that, Jonghyun was left speechless to be treated by the paramedics as Key skipped away to the closest fast food restaurant.

 

 

AN UPDATE A MONTH? WHAT IS THIS? YOU FOOL! I'm so sorry. Again. But I regret nothing actually. You guys stuck with me and I'm happy enough :') Ohmygosh thank you so so so much.

Anyways, I hope you liked this short JongKey chapter. So much dorkiness. I just got a laptop for myself and felt like I should really update so here you go!

Oh and my sister, readerisme (I created the freaking username so shush) has this fanfic. It's about shinee and there are some hidden 2min and jongkey but just one or two tiny moments. She's at chapter one and she's already spazzing because she got 67 views. I swear she's weird but because I'm an awesome sister, I'm gonna advertise her story for her.

It's called 'Hyung, wake up" or something :P It's about Onew getting hit by a car. Lol yes cliche I know but it's her first story so leave her some nice comments, will ya? It's gonna be about 6 chaps long as I was told. Please do check it out *nods*

I hope to update soon. I really missed you guys ;~~~;