Fashion Master

What pop star?

"Taemin?"

"Oh? Ahh Jonghyun!" (LoL it's not Onew. Why would he even wear a disguise?)

"Shuushh! Don't blow my cover!" Jonghyun whispered back as he covered Taemin's mouth with his hand.

"Why not? I'd love to see you get trampled over screaming zombies. Anyways, you sent the flowers, huh?"

Jonghyun lightly chuckled. "You do realize that if you do, you'd get trampled with me, right? And yep! I'm on my way to the cafe now. Where did you come from? Wait, isn't this place this week's Dream Team filming area? And Minho's appearance is today... You came to watch him, didn't you?" Jonghyun teased.

"What?! NO! I am a big fan of DREAM TEAM. I usually come to watch them film... Good thing I didn't get on a bus leading towards Jeju-do or something. I was kinda in a.. rush, I guess."

"Yeah right... What 'rush'?"

"Weeelllll, I kinda... 'met up' with your froggy boy back there. And you know how I hate you and your useless friend, so I left him. Dumbfounded. And besides, I need to meet up with Key hyung before your little date. Ughh I hope he doesn't trash his place from over excitement."

Jonghyun laughed again. "Then I guess you better hurry up. Good thing you got on this bus 'cause this one actually passes by Key's apartment building. Consider yourself lucky."

"Lucky? After being chased after that froggy freako at my favourite show, I don't think so."

"He chased after you?! Man, I didn't know he was that crazy." Jonghyun asked surprised.

"Well, apparently he is."

The rest of the trip was fairly quite but comfortable with a few little chats once in a while. Finally the bus stoped at a bus stop next to Key's apartment building.

"Well, 'good luck' on you little date, Jonghyun. And teach froggy boy to be a bit more sane." Taemin said as he got up and gathered his stuff.

"Thanks... I guess. And sure, I'll try." Jonghyun replied while tilting down his sunglasses and gave him a big grin. Taemin got off of the bus and went to Key's apartment. He was about to knock on the door when it flew open.

"Ah Taemin! Right on time! I need your help!" Key then frantically pulled Taemin inside.

"W-woah hyung! What's wrong?" Taemin straightened himself up after Key let go.

"I don't have a shirt to wear!!" Key loudly said as he rummaged through shelves and racks in his huge walk-in closet.

"Hyung. You practically own a whole clothes store here." Taemin annoyingly replied with a monotone voice. "Just wear this." Taemin grabbed a random pink shirt from a random clothes rack and threw it at Key, not wanting to deal with his absurdities anymore.

"Oh, Taemin! This is perfect! Who knew you had more fashion sense in you than you seem to have?" Key put on the pink shirt and buttoned it up.

Huh? It does look pretty good on Key hyung. I guess I do have some fashion sense in me... though I did just randomly tore it out of the rack. Oh well..

It was currently 6 PM and Taemin knew Key would be late by now since he just started with his hair. He watched patiently as Key brushed and curled then straightened then played with the strands then did other stuff.

"Ah hyung! When will we ever be done if you keep going like this?" Taemin lost his patience. He didn't underderstand how could people take this long in just doing their hair. It was already 6:45 PM so Key had to get going soon.

"Patience Taemin-ah. This is how I get it to the way it is everyday." Key calmly replied.

"Aishh hyung! Even if you just go with bed hair, I don't think he'll care. Heck, I think he'll like it better!" Taemin with no more patience left just blurted out.

"You really think so? Why didn't you tell me that 45 minutes ago?" Key then ruffled his hair, ruining his past work. "You know what, you're right! I look ier. Once again, an appearance from the fashion master. But I'm still the fashion king." Key said with a chuckle.

"I'm good." was all Taemin said back. He helped Key with the finishing touches then shooed him of telling him he would be late if he didn't leave any time sooner. They waved to each other than Key gave himself a 'fighting' cheer so Taemin returned the gesture. As Key closed the door, Taemin gathered up his stuff and decided to head home.

Stupid frog. Who does he think he is? Just pulling me into his van like a kidnapper. Pedo-frog-napper.

Taemin walked back towards his house. Once he reached the porch, he was greeted by Onew who was standing by door, holding something.

"Taemin-ah! You've got something." Onew handed over the... basket? Taemin took it from his and removed the cloth covering the items inside. Taemin's eyes bulged out of his eye sockets when he saw what was inside.

"I can't believe he ACTUALLY sent me these! W-what.. I just.. told him today. H-he... already sent these?!"

"Told who what? And why do you have so much banana milk? You already have a ton in the fridge!" Onew seemed confused.

"N-nothing.. ahh hyung, just keep those in the fridge for me please. I'm.. I'm going to my room."

"Uhh... sure Taemin."

With a dumbfounded face, Onew watched as Taemin climbed up the stairs and locked himself in his room. Onew just shrugged it off and went into the kitchen to store away the banana milk.

 

 

So I'm back with a new update :) I'm kinda tired nowadays and I don't seem to be satisfied with my work... I won't update as much as I did these two weeks since I have to finish up my history folio (it's semester break now but we still have work =..=) But I will still update ! So stay tuned ^^