Small chats

What pop star?

"Choi.Min.Ho."

Minho stirred around on his hospital bed, a pain shot up from his leg towards his spine. He annoyedly groaned at whoever was bothering his once peaceful nap. He slowly fluttered his huge eyes open. Standing at the edge of his bead was a creature who seemed like an angel, sent down from the heavens above.

"Am.. am I dead?"

"Hah. I wish." Taemin scoffed.

Minho dug around his bed to look for the bed remote. Once he found it, he raised the back part of it so he would be sitting up straight. He ruffled his hair a bit then turned back to the two boys in front of him. He looked at Taemin for a while then took a glance at Onew then back to Taemin again.

"Umm... not to be rude but, why are you here?" Minho asked with a confused look on his face.

"Oh sorry. Is it wrong Mr. Pedo Frog? Is this hospital yours? I don't think so. If it is, then why would the nur-"

"Taemin! Don't be rude. Go lie down on your bed!" Onew scolded Taemin. Taemin walked of towards the bed opposite to Minho's and made himself comfortable. "I'll bring you more comfortable clothes tomorrow. So umm.. Minho-ssi," Onew turned his attention towards Minho. "Sorry for him being rude. He's not usually like this. It's an honor meeting you in real life." Onew held his hand for a hand shake and Minho kindly accepted it with a smile. "Just asking, but why are you at a public hospital without any bodyguards or stuff?"

"Well, I don't really like it when I get treated too well just because I'm an idol. I like to be in my fans' point of view." Minho replied sincerely.

"Isn't that risky? Without any bodyguards? Fans might just barge in on you."

"I'm very much aware of that. So the hospital actually monitors the halls and the room to prevent that from happening. And they also lock the door. That's why the nurse had to accompany you." Minho explained to Onew, though it seems as if Taemin was listening to every bit of the conversation from his bed.

"Well, okay then. Mind if I ask, but how did you get injured so badly?"

"I had Dream Team filming earlier today.."

"Yeah that pretty much explains itself." Onew said with a light chuckle followed by Minho.

But, he was fine when he ran after me.. Did he get injured after that? Maybe he did. Aww.. Wait, what? No, I do not pity him. Taemin thought.

"I hope you get well soon, Minho-ssi."

"Thank you... uhh..."

"Lee Jinki. I'm Taemin's hyung."

"Thank you Jinki-ssi." Minho gave his best smile despite his injured state. Taemin caught sight of the beautiful smile. Without him realizing it, his face and ears turned a light crimson as blood rushed into them and his stomach doing some uncomfortable flips.

Onew walked towards Taemin then patted his shoulder.

"I'm gonna go home first Taemin-ah. I'll tell Key about this and I'll bring him to visit you tomorrow. Would you like me to bring you anything?"

Taemin pulled Onew closer and whispered to him,

"Can you... Can you bring the banana milk?" Taemin said slightly blushing.

"How much?" Onew whispered back, though he didn't understand why they were whispering in the first place.

"Just the first basket."

"Okie dokie." Onew leaned back up and straightened out his clothes. "See you guys tomorrow!" he called out as he made his way out of the door. With a final click from the door, the room was now awkwardly silent.

 

A few hours had passed with just the sound of the sheets and pillows as they stirred around in their beds with a few 'Oww's and groans from Minho.

"Don't you have a concert in 2 weeks from now? How are you supposed to perform when you're injured?" Taemin asked trying to get rid of the akward silence.

"Since when do you care?" Minho said sounding a bit too cold than he intended to.

"I don't. I'm just asking. Is that wrong? Huh? Does your ears hurt when I do? Do you-"

"I'll recover." Minho cut Taemin off before he could continue.

"You seem like you got injured pretty bad. You sure you'll recover in time?" Taemin asked maybe sounding a bit too concerned.

"Yes."

After the short talk, the room was quite again. It continued on like that for another few minutes until Taemin spoke up again,

"How did it happen?"

"How did what happen?"

"How did you injure yourself?"

"I..." before Minho could continue, a nurse came in for a check up. Taemin quitely groaned because the nurse interrupted their 'special' talk time.

"Oh, is something going on? I'm so so so sorry to interrupt! I just have to do a few check ups on Minho-ssi." the nurse apologised as she noticed the stiff and tense aura in the room.

"That's okay.." Minho quietly assured the nurse.

The nurse bowed slightly to Taemin then proceeded towards Minho's bed. She did a few checks on the contraption that was holding up Minho's injured leg and did some other medical check ups. She gave some painkillers and a glass of water to Minho. He quickly devoured them and handed back the empty glass to the nurse. She quickly exited the room and locked the door again. Like always, the room was awkwardly quite. They didn't choose to continue the conversation and just decided to go to sleep.

 

 

This chapter was kinda ish. Sorry about that :( It's been bad this past week so I'm not really in the mood. I promise it'll better so please stay tuned! Oh and the colour's different again. It's slightly darker.