Trip to the doctors

What pop star?

*LOCK*

Taemin slid down to the cold wooden floor of his room with an exasperated sigh.

"I... I didn't really expect him to send another BMB. And that quickly? Wh-why? That stupid useless frog is just making me more and more frusrated and.. and, confused? Aishh jinjja!" (I don't even know why I'm making this such a huge deal for Tae)

Taemin lied down on the floor, not caring how cold it is and how he could easily catch a cold. He didn't even bother to grab a blanket. His mind went blank but still very full of questions. Was that even possible? He didn't care enough to think about it. Taemin tried to relax himself and before he knew it, he fell asleep on the cold wooden floor.

 

"This is for you, Taeminnie." a mysterious deep voice called out from behind the... curtains?

"What is this? Is this a dream? Is that- Oh no."

The curtains opened up to reveal a sleek, tall and very muscular man wearing white pants and a white blazer without a shirt underneath making his hot abs visible. Very visible. That's right, no other than,

Stupid pedo frog-napper, Choi Minho.

Loud music started playing, booming in Taemin's ears and threatening to tear his eardrums apart. Minho then started singing and dancing very ily. His husky voice and shiny body from his sweat making him all the more wanted.

'But not by me of course.' Taemin thought.

Minho was performing to Usher's Oh My God! Truly, Oh.My.God. Taemin couldn't help himself but to stare at the hotness on stage. Around the middle of the song, Taemin snapped back to 'reality' and looked around the auditorium, or that's what it looked like to him. There was no one else there except for the two of them. When Taemin turned his head back towards the stage, Minho was there, IN HIS FACE, leaning towards him. Their faces were only a few inches away which caused Taemin to jump back a bit. Minho leaned in closer, and closer until Taemin could feel his breath on his lips. Minho opened his mouth to speak but when he did,

"Yah! Taemin-ah! Wake up!" those words came out of Minho's lips but.... it wasn't really his voice. It wasn't as husky and y low as his. Instead, the voice was a sweet and gentle but demanding voice, kinda like...

"Aishh, Onew hyung! You ruined a very nice dre- nap." Taemin whined out sleepily and a hint of annoyance in his tone. "And I thought I locked the door already."

"Well, you did. I have a spare key. Just in case. Who knows, maybe you fainted or something so you can't open the door. It's good to have a spare key.... or three." Onew said with a goofy grin. He noticed Taemin almost said 'dream' earlier but chose to not question about it.

Taemin just glared back at Onew then sighed. He got off from the cold floor and sat on the edge of his beg, slightly shivering.

*HACHU!*

"Oh, Taemin-ah.. Are you sick? I think you got a cold from sleeping on the floor." Onew looked concerned. Of course as his hyung, he's supposed to be. Onew put the back of his hand on Taemin's forehead. "OUCH! Taemin-ah, you're really sick! C'mon, lets go to the clinic." Onew helped Taemin get up from the bed. Taemin quickly put on a few jackets while Onew went to get his car keys.

Taemin was putting on his shoes when Onew emerged from the kitchen with a damp cloth.

"Here, put this on your forehead while I drive you to the clinic. It's gonna be a long trip. About.... 10 minutes."

"Aisshh hyung! I'm pretty sure I can last 10 minutes in the car without the damn damp cloth."

"I know Taemin-ah, just... so it won't get anymore worse than it already is."

"Fine. Just because I love you." Taemin took the damp towel and pressed it on his forehead. Onew let out a small chuckle. They headed out and locked the door behind them and then climbed into Onew's car.

After a good 10 minutes of silence, they finally reached the clinic. It was almost closing time so they were the last patients there. They waited for a few minutes until Taemin's name was called. The doctor just did a few test on his temperature and other stuff.

"Okay Taemin-ssi, it seems that your fever is worse that we expected." the doctor started. He then turned towards Onew. "You said he got the fever from sleeping on the floor, right Jinki-ssi?" the doctor asked.

Onew nodded in response.

"Well, he may have had a fever before that but his symptoms didn't show or he kept them to himself."

"Actually," Taemin interupted. "I may have felt a bit sick before this."

"Taemin-ah! You should've told me!" Onew scolded him.

"Excuse me, but I think you should take him to the hospital before it gets worse." the doctor advised.

"Aahh, yes. Thank you for your time." and with that Onew gestured Taemin to get up. They gave the doctor a quick bow and left the room.

 

By the time they reached the hospital lobby, it was almost 8:30 PM. Onew told Taemin to sit down in one of the chairs while he registers Taemin at the counter. Onew came back a few minutes later and sat next to Taemin. They waited for about another half an hour until Taemin was called in. After several test, the doctor concluded,

"Taemin-ssi, it seems you have a very high fever so I'm afraid you have to stay here for a few days."

Oh no. I don't like hospitals. Let alone stay in it! Taemin thought.

Either way, Onew and Taemin just nodded. They were escorted by a nurse towards Taemin's room on the 16th floor. Since it wasn't an infectious disease, he was staying in those rooms where there are a few other patients.

"Here is your room sir." the nurse said politely while showing Taemin and Onew in. "Umm.. I think you're very lucky to get him as your roommate. I wish I was you." then she giggled and walked away.

Taemin slowly opened the door and crept his face through the slightly opened door and saw the person he wants to see the least at this time. He let out a groan and pulled his face out from the room.

"What's wrong Tae?" Onew asked as he tried to make his way around Taemin to see what was wrong in the room.

"It's... elgghh. Just.... find out yourself."

Onew blinked a few times. He walked towards the door while still looking at Taemin.

"What?" Taemin asked slightly annoyed.

"Oh.. nothing." Onew opened the door and let himself in. Then he saw a leg held up by one of those thingys that people use when they break their leg. The leg was in a cast so Onew was pretty sure the latter broke his or her leg.. maybe his since it looks like a male's leg. As Onew drew himself closer, he couldn't believe who he saw. Sleeping like an angel was no other than,

 

Choi

Min

Ho

a.k.a the Stupid Pedo Frog-napper

 

 

Ok so I am WONDERING. Should I write about JongKey's date or just continue on with 2min and you will never know what happened with JongKey. ooOOoOoo... so.... which do you choose?