"Jonghyun!"

What pop star?

“TAEMINNIE!!! Are you okay? Do feel good? Are you dizzy? Do you need anything?” Key bursted through the doors as soon as a nurse unlocked the door.

“Calm down. I’m fine. It’s just a fever.” Taemin replied nonchalantly.

“JUST A FEVER? JUST A FEVER?! Oh no no no no no. No baby of mine will suffer any illness even if it’s just a fever.”

“Umma, I said calm down. I think you’re scaring that frog over there.”

“Huh? What fr-” Key turned around to find Minho starring at the little bickering going on across the room. “Oh! Minho-ssi!”

“Kibum, right?” Minho extended his arm and gave Key’s a shake.

“Yes yes, but please do call me Key.”

“Wait, have you guys met before? As in, talked to each other?” Taemin interrupted, a small tone of jealousy noticable.

“Oh, no. Jonghyun just can’t stop talking about him. Why? You jealous?”

"WHAT? Pshh! No-"

“He talks about me?” Key’s eyes widen in astonishment as it was his turn to interrupt.

"Kinda.. Yeah.... All the time actually." Minho shrugged.

Key squeeled as he ran all over the room,

 

until he passed out right in the middle of it.

"Aishh. He's always like this." Taemin just starred at the unconcious body lying on the floor, chest heaving up and down rapidly. Minho too seemed to be staring at little 'peaceful' Key. Just as Taemin was about to get up from bed to help Key get off of the cold floor to prevent him getting a fever like him, he was interupted by the sound of the door opening again. This time, it was calm Onew with a bucket of chicken in his arms.

"Sorry I'm la- What happened?" Onew muffledly asked as he pointed a drumstick towards Key and another piece of chicken in his mouth.

"He passed out." Minho simply answered.

"Yeah, but why?"

"He ran around, then passed out. And--eeww-- you're getting chicken grease everywhere." Taemin wiped off a piece of chicken that flew from Onew's mouth to his cheek.

No one noticed but Minho was giggling to himself.

"Sorry. And you guys are useless at explaining things. Let's just forget about that." Onew concluded. He walked up next to where Key was lying down, whose breath slightly calmer now.

"Umm.. hyung, what are you doing?" Taemin asked in a confused tone while peering over the bed railings to see what he was up to. Minho too was looking over at the scene.

"Waking him up!"

Before anyone could say or do anything else, Onew poked Key's cheek with his finger that was covered in oil and grease from the chicken. Key immediately shot up and wiped off any substance that seemed to be on his face. He then shot a death glare at Onew and was about to pounce at him when the door once again opened.

"Annyeong!" the owner of the voice sang.

Key immediately changed his target from Onew to the man standing by the door.

"Jonghyun!"

 

 

OTL please forgive my super long absence. I just... haven't been feeling like myself.

SHORT CHAPTER? REALLY? WHAT A HORRIBLE COMEBACK!

this was all I managed to type up in the past month T^T I'm so so so so sorry ! *sings and dances sorry sorry*

But I have.. GOOD NEWS!! maybe... it may be both good and bad

I'm writing up two new 2min fics! and this time, it's angst ~

I'm just BURSTING with ideas now !

I'm writing them up somewhere else first. Once I've almost finished, then I'll post it. That might take a long time since I've just started.

And no, it is not a oneshot. Nor a twoshot.

But a chaptered fic.

Again.

I have too many unfinished fics ;~; But I am DETERMINED to finish them !! So please bare with me !

I'm gonna update most of my fics within the month. I can't update all today since all this homework and folio and.. OH MY GOSH!! THE OTHER FOLIO! I totally forgot about it .__.

so imma go now.... I hope you at least liked the chapter. again I'm soo sorry. Goodbye ~! I'll try to update soon!