Delayed?

What pop star?

 

"Boy, I am glad to finally get out of that frog infested building." Taemin thought aloud, throwing his arms over his head, stretching in front of the hospital entrance.

"Stop embarrassing me. And cover that stomach of yours, young man!" Key scolded and pulled the other's shirt down to cover up his perky little belly button.

"Well," Onew started, ignoring the previous little scolding. "I best take you home, Taemin. Thanks a lot for not feeding us rubble the other day, Key."

"Whatever it takes for my baby!"

"Now you're embarrassing me." Taemin spoke up.

Key smacked the back of Taemin's head and shushed him. The latter groaned. They then set off to their respective destinations. The brothers to their home and Key to that cafe again.

--

"Can we stop by a convenience store?" The younger had asked.

"For what?" Onew countered.

"Need. More. Banana Milk." Taemin slumped.

"Why are you so obsessed with that children's drink? And no. You still have a basket left at home."

"Actually, I already drank half of those." Taemin said sheepishly.

Onew couldn't help but face palmed.

--

“Hey Key, since Minho’s injured, what’ll happen to the concert?” Taemin questioned, picking his nails while waiting for the hair dresser to finish up.

“....”

“Well?”

“I didn’t think about it! Oh no the concert! I need to see Jonghyun perform!”

“But you’re already dating him, anyways.”

“Oh, right. Hold on, let me call him.” The hair dresser finally finished up on him and took off the protective coat for his clothes.

“Sure go ahead.”

Key bent over to the side and fished his phone out from his bag. He scrolled through his contacts list, sliding his finger over his lover’s name. Key tapped a little beat on the salon table as the ringtone played in his ear. “C’mon, pick up.”

“Maybe he’s busy?”

“Could be—Oh, Jonghyun!”

“Maybe not.” Taemin mumbled to himself.

“I have a question... About the concert. What will happen to it?... Minho’s injured... Delayed?... I see... Yeah, talk to you later... Bye.” Key pulled the phone away from his ear, staring at the screen for a while.

“So? What’s up?” Please tell me it’s cancelled.           

“At least it’s not cancelled.”

“Aww man!” Taemin hit his fist on the sofa he was sitting on.

“Excuse me?”

“Oh, nothing. Please continue.”

Key swung his bag over his shoulder, getting up and exited the salon with Taemin in tow. “Well, he said their company will discuss about it sooner or later. Ugh, that stupid boyfriend of yours. Why must he go and break his leg?”

Taemin stopped in his tracks and stared back at Key and his new hairstyle. “Wait wait wait, he’s not my boyfriend! And ask his royal stupidness himself.”

“You’re not? Huh, I could’ve swore that I saw him kissing you. Oh well, I’ll ask him later.” Key shrugged it off and continued on without him.

Minho was kissing someone else? No no that can’t be. He likes me, right? It was just someone who looked like.. us. Or Minho and someone who looked like me...

~*~