Monkey frog boy

What pop star?

The awkward silence filled the room again. Really, they should be called the awkward couple.

"I heard it's Key's birthday tomorrow." Onew suddenly blurted out while leaning against the closed window.

"Yeahp." Taemin answered quite nonchalantly.

"What did you get him?" Minho suddenly speaks up from across the room.

"I didn't get him anything. I was supposed to but then I got sick and had to be quarantined with this monkey of an idol."

"I'M NOT A MONKEY !" The said idol flail his arms around, careful with his injured leg.

"Of course you're not." Taemin scoffed.

"Aaanywayyss, to pass the time, why don't we talk a bit and NO Taemin you may not call him a monkey or anything. That is final."

Taemin was about to say something 'till he was stopped by his hyung. He crossed his arms and slammed his back to the hard mattress, making him slightly groan at his stupid actions. Onew was about to say something again but he was then interrupted when the 'newly wed' couple burst through the doors.

"WE GOT TAKE OUT!" Key shouted out only to be scolded by Jonghyun with a hit at his shoulders.

"I thought you said you'd be cooking me home cooked meals." Taemin pouted which earned a little giggle from Minho which everyone noticed.

"You'd be eating rubble instead. So take it or leave it."

He was about to question about it but decided he wouldn't. He probably burnt down his kitchen.

 

 

So here's my really short chapter that I wrote in half an hour =___= This story is turning to be more of a drabble type thing.

I'LL TELL YOU WHY I'VE BEEN UPDATING LESS.

I'm a really busy kid o n o Currently, I have this major training thingy that would take forever for me to explain what it is but it's basically practice for a huge performance in between two CUP SOCCER(FOOTBALL HERE) GAMES. 5 schools. every morning. blablabla. TIRED. I sleep, eat, and drink a lot and I've gotten DARKER from the Sun ;AAA; My precious fair skin is gone T^T Oh well...

I tried to write up a quick chapter for Key's birthday but this is all I could manage. It's 11:40 PM now and I really need to sleep because I'm exhausted. I hope you all understand. I'm really sorry though.... and my chapters are getting weirder, randomer and more crappier in each passing one but just for the mean time. Final year end exams are nearing so I'd have to study too. And I also have a performance next month (NOT ENOUGH PRACTICE ;OO;) and my dad wants me to take part in the SEA GAMES. OTL I mean train first. He's gonna find a suitable sport for me to take part in. *sigh* There goes my skin again... It's gonna get as dark as obsidian ( I've been playing too much minecraft lately.. ) And I can't even keep up with the fics I'm reading. I think I have almost 100 bookmarks with each story 5 and above chapters average.

 

And now I'm hiccuping. Great. Just great.

I'll stop my A/N here before it gets longer than the actual chapter.. probably already is. I think it is.