Home cooked meals

What pop star?

"Jonghyun!"

Key ran at full speed towards the said person. He jumped towards him and Jonghyun didn't fail to perfectly capture him in hug and spinning him around.

The two males pulled away from each other but not after Jonghyun placed a small peck on Key's lips. Every one's eyes seemed to bulge out of its sockets at the action. Taemin who was boredly drinking a bottle of water, spitted it out thus wetting his white sheets. Every one seemed to stop doing what ever they were doing and turned towards the... couple.

Jonghyun just calmly swung his arm around Key's waist. "We're dating." Every one's jaws loosely hung open at the simple statement.

"Oh wow hyung, you're quick!" Minho piped up from across the room. "Well, I knew you were quick but I didn't know you were this quick."

Key wriggled out of Jonghyun's grasp at stumbled over to Taemin's bed. "Can you believe this, Taeminnie? I'm actually dating the Kim Jonghyun! Oh, how people would just die to be the fabulous me." Key said as he struked a pose, earning a few chuckles from around the room.

"Suurreee..." Taemin replied as he patted Key's shoulder to calm him down.

"CONGRATULATIONS !" Onew suddenly said--practically yelled-- from a chair located at the corner of the room. He had a greasy drumstick in his hand while chewing some chicken.

"HYUNG! You're getting chicken grease everywhere again!" Taemin scolded Onew again.

And again, Minho was giggling. This time, Jonghyun noticed. He walked over to Minho and poked his cheek.

"Minho-ah, how are things going between you and Taemin?"

"Well, we do talk a bit. He doesn't seem to hate me as much as he used to, but I could always be wrong. I think we can be counted as acquaintances now."

"Good.. I guess."

They laughed for a bit until Key called Jonghyun over.

"Yes, Key?" Jonghyun asked as he placed a kiss on Key's cheek.

"Let's go get some snacks for Tae-baby. He must be starving."

"Actually, I'm pretty full now-" Taemin said but was interrupted by Key.

"No, no. You need to get healthier quicker so you can get out from this creepy place." Key too wasn't really one who was fond of hospitals. "So me and appa will cook you some delicious home cooked meals!"

"Appa?" Everyone but Taemin asked. He knew fairly well that Key meant Jonghyun.

"Yes appa! This handsome guy right here!" Key exclaimed as he ruffled Jonghyun's hair.

"Then what are we waiting for? C'mon! We need to feed our baby here." Jonghyun went up to Taemin and pinched his cheeks.

"Don't do that.' Minho quitely mumbled to himself under his breath.

"Arasseo. Let's go." Key gently pulled Jonghyun away from Taemin then harshly pulled him out of the door, waving goodbye to everyone.

 

 

asdfghjkl I already wrote this up. But the server decided to be a bish and delete all latest data on AFF. honestly, I feel kinda pitiful for the AFF admins. they have to go through all these agujd,msbfvcxjlnsv and they are the ones that are blamed on. *sigh* oh well..

so this retype is different from the original cause I forgot how the original plot went =___= stupid stupid stupid

but hey, I finally finished typing this up so all's cool. unless the server becomes a bish again and deletes the whole thing again t(-.-t)

GO AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER 2MIN STORIES. GO. CHECK. THEM. OUT. PLEASE.

some of them have JonKey sided too ! So go .___.

OH AND WISH ME LUCK ON MY EXAMS PLEASE ! IT WOULD MEAN A LOT !