JongKey Special : How they became one

What pop star?

 

"Key!"
 
The said male turned around and spotted his date sitting at a table for two near the window. Key quickly straightened up his attire as he walked towards the table, taking in deep and soothing breathes. He was extremely nervous. Who wouldn't be when you're asked on a date by the most handsome and charming idol of our time? Each step he took felt as if his feet would snap off any second from trembling so much. The amount of nervousness Key had was of no end. He gave his best smile towards the older as he finally stepped up behind the chair opposite of him.
 
"H-hey."
 
Key cursed inwardly at his stuttering. So he tried to make up for it by giving another nervous smile. Jonghyun was quite pleased and thought that Key was actually quite adorable by the way he was so nervous. He ushered Key to sit down and so he did.
 
"Anything to drink?" A waitress had came up to their table to get their orders. Jonghyun took the liberty of being the 'guy' here to order for Key. The placed order was a cup of Cappuccino and Iced Coffee with the side of Expresso cupcakes with whipped cream. Something simple and not too pricy.
 
"That will be all." Jonghyun finished and sent the waitress away who was giggling non-stop the entire time. He turned back towards Key and gave a huge grin. "I'm glad you came."
 
"How could I not? I mean, it's Kim freaking Jonghyun anyways and like anyone would turn an offer like this down and if someone did then they--"
 
Key's rambling was cut short by Jonghyun's beautiful laugh. His laugh was as sweet as the sound of his singing voice -- or even his normal talking voice. It made Key slightly heat up and felt like the need to spazz once more like how he always did at his apartment. Thanks to Taemin who was always there for him, he didn't die yet.
 
"S-sorry." Key apologised only to be shushed by the other.
 
"No it's okay. You're really cute when you're all red like that."
 
That made Key's blood rush quicker to his face.
 
He just called me cute. Oh Em Gee.
 
That was it for Key. He kicked his feet under the table, almost hitting that certain spot of Jonghyun's. His delicate nails scratching at his face -- but he made sure it didn't leave a mark -- and squeeling to the point he almost lost his voice and his throat was dry.
 
"Okay I'm done. Ugh, I'm exhausted!" He flopped back in his chair and chugged down the little coffee that was still left unspilled in the cup.
 
Jonghyun let out a laugh and leaned forward towards Key.
 
"Look, Key. I... I don't have much time. I have schedules and stuff." Jonghyun started. Key blinked and was about to apologise for wasting any of Jonghyun's time but didn't get the chance to. "So I need to ask you something. And I need the answer real quick. I'll have to go in a few minutes."
 
Key pouted as the he was told so. Even the fans that were snooping and taking pictures of the idol slightly pouted too. Jonghyun got up from his seat and went next to Key. He crouched down so his mouth was at Key's ear, ready to whisper something as his hands cupped around them.
 
"I really like you so to cut things short, I want to be your boyfriend."
 
Key's eyes widen extremely. He covered his mouth to avoid being kicked out of the cafe for screaming so loud. He thought about it. Of course he would say yes, but there's this thing that kept bothering him.
 
"But you're an idol. What about your company? Your fans? I.. I--"
 
The sound of a car's horn cut him off. Jonghyun frowned and got up.
 
"I have to go. Why now? Just... I'll see you soon, right?"
 
Key just merely nodded.
 
(///\\\///\\\)
 
"Make way!" Key roared out.
 
The nurses and doctors were pushed away as Key zoomed through the hallways, heading towards the room that held his baby. He had immediately ran straight to the destination just as the receptionist told him where the patient is. He was about to make a run for it but the nurse told him he would need assistance in opening the door. Key was about to question her until she interrupted and said that Taemin was rooming with an important person.
 
“TAEMINNIE!!! Are you okay? Do you feel good? Are you dizzy? Do you need anything?” Key bursted through the doors as soon as a nurse unlocked the door.
 
“Calm down. I’m fine. It’s just a fever.” Taemin replied nonchalantly.
 
“JUST A FEVER? JUST A FEVER?! Oh no no no no no. No baby of mine will suffer any illness even if it’s just a fever.”
 
“Umma, I said calm down. I think you’re scaring that frog over there.”
 
“Huh? What fr-” Key turned around to find Minho starring at the little bickering going on across the room. “Oh! Minho-ssi!”
 
“Kibum, right?” Minho extended his arm and gave Key’s a shake.
 
“Yes yes, but please do call me Key.”
 
“Wait, have you guys met before? As in, talked to each other?” Taemin interrupted, a small tone of jealousy noticable.
 
“Oh, no. Jonghyun just can’t stop talking about him. Why? You jealous?”
 
"WHAT? Pshh! No -"
 
“He talks about me?” Key’s eyes widen in astonishment as it was his turn to interrupt.
 
"Kinda.. Yeah.... All the time actually." Minho shrugged.
 
Key squeeled as he ran all over the room,
 
 
 
until he passed out right in the middle of it.
"Aishh. He's always like this." Taemin just starred at the unconcious body lying on the floor, chest heaving up and down rapidly. Minho too seemed to be staring at little 'peaceful' Key. Just as Taemin was about to get up from bed to help Key get off of the cold floor to prevent him getting a fever like him, he was interupted by the sound of the door opening again. This time, it was calm Onew with a bucket of chicken in his arms.
 
"Sorry I'm la- What happened?" Onew muffledly asked as he pointed a drumstick towards Key and another piece of chicken in his mouth.
 
"He passed out." Minho simply answered.
 
"Yeah, but why?"
 
"He ran around, then passed out. And--eeww-- you're getting chinken everywhere." Taemin wiped off a piece of chicken that flew from Onew's mouth to his cheek.
 
No one noticed but Minho was giggling to himself.
 
"Sorry. And you guys are useless at explaining things. Let's just forget about that." Onew concluded. He walked up next to where Key was lying down, his breath slightly calmer now.
 
"Umm.. hyung, what are you doing?" Taemin asked in a confused tone while peering over the bed railings to see what he was up to. Minho too was looking over at the scene.
 
"Waking him up!"
 
Before anyone could say or do anything else, Onew poked Key's cheek with his finger that was covered in oil and grease from the chicken. Key immediately shot up and wiped off any substance that seemed to be on his face. He then shot a death glare at Onew and was about to pounce at him when the door once again opened.
 
"Annyeong!" the owner of the voice sang.
 
Key immediately changed his target from Onew to the man standing by the door.
 
"Jonghyun!"
 
Key ran at full speed towards the said person. He jumped towards him and Jonghyun didn't fail to perfectly capture him in hug and spinning him around.
 
No one heard the next part, though.
 
"I'd love to be your boyfriend."