Chatting with a stranger?

What pop star?

About a month had passed since the incident. Key was getting more and more excited every day while Taemin on the other hand was getting more and more irritated with the fact that the concert was getting nearer and nearer. Taemin was still confused, not sure of his true feelings. But he wanted to hate them more than how children hated broccoli...

As usual, Taemin was at Key's house. They were getting kinda bored so Key finally spoke up and suggested,

"Taemin-ah, lets go to omegle and chat with some strangers!"

"What? No! They might be creepy stalkers and it's not safe to chat wtih strangers! My umma, my real umma, told me so. And what if they're genius hackers?! They could track us down and kidnap us or something! What if-"

"Yah! Taemin-ah! Relax kay? Besides, I'm your other umma so you can trust me. If any creepo tries to kidnap you, I'll beat him up less!"

They both laughed after the statement and Taemin just agreed. Key his laptop and went to the website. They started chatting with a few strangers. Some were really weird, some were kinda disgusting but some are very nice and polite.

"See Taemin, not everyone on the internet are evil and creepy stalkers. We're here and we're not evil or creepy.."

"Yeah I guess you're right." Taemin just gave up arguing with him.

They continued chatting, changing people from time to time.. then they stopped.

O

M

G

.

 

IT'S THEM!!!!!! THE TWO FREAKING ARTIST!!!!

They couldn't believe their eyes. Key was paralized so Taemin spoke up.

"Oh.. It's you two. Aren't you two too busy with schedules and stuff?"

"What? Ohh we're done for the day. So we decided to come here and suprise fans.. like your friend there." the older amongst the two replied. "Wait weren't you the two guys we saw when we were shopping a month ago?"

"Yeah but what do you care? We're just nobodies to you. Just regular everyday people that means nothing to you, either fans, anti-fans, or people who just don't give a f**k for you." Taemin can be kinda harsh sometimes when he sees people he dislikes. Key was still quite and in shock, not able to gain any word and speak up as Taemin continued the conversation without him.

"Wow hold on there, no need to be fiesty. Just treat us like any other of your friends."

"But I don't wanna be your friend!"

"BUT I DO!!" Key finally found the courage and spoke up, or scream.

"Why can't you be like your awesome friend over there?"

"KYAAA he called me awesome!!"

"See.. stuck up and always wants fans." Taemin had that disgusted look on his face. Then he noticed the younger rapper not saying a word from the start. "Wait.. your partner there, is he okay? Choi Minho is it? Yeah is he mute or something?"

"Oh no no no. He's just shy infront of the pretty boy he has a crush on." the older teased.

"MWO?! ANIYO!! HYUNG!" Minho finally spoke. His husky low voice screamed out of the laptop speaker.

Taemin felt a slight blush creeping up his face then quickly stood up. He was headed for the kitchen for a bottle of banana milk to calm himself down.

"Where is your friend going?"

"Probably getting a bottle of his favourite drink, banana milk. He just loves that stuff and would do anything for it." Key was speaking quite calmly that it kinda shocked Taemin from the kitchen. Once he was all calmed down, he went back and sat next to Key infront of the laptop again.

The conversation continued on with Key and Jonghyun talking about the concert and stuff. Taemin and Minho just sat quitely, embarassed with what Jonghyun said earlier.

Minho received a call and stood up to pick it up. He came back a few minutes later.

"Uhh hyung.. sorry to break up your converstion but we have a last minute schedule to attend."

"Awww... I wanted to keep chatting with them."

"Mianhae hyung but it's pretty urgent. We have to get going in 5 minutes."

"Ohh.. okay." Jonghun turned his attention back to the pouting Key. "Mianhae.. uhh.. I still didn't get you name. I'm sure you know mine and his."

"Oh! I'm Kim Kibum but you can call me Key and this is my best friend Lee Taemin." Key said with a big grin reaching his ears.

"Did you get that Minho? L.E.E T.A.E.M.I.N Lee Taemin. Remember that! Oh and uhh.. Key, can I uhh.. have your number?"

"SURE!! It's ***********"

"Ahh thanks Key! And it was really fun chatting with you!"

"Ne! Me too!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WEEEEE ~ I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I hope you had a lot of fun reading! Stay tune to the next chapter! I'm soooo EXCITED!!