The video

What pop star?

At Jonghyun and Minho's dorm ~

"Ahh I'm tired." Jonghyun stated once inside and away from the screaming fans. "It's so tiring being an idol and all but it's really great. But the schedules.. we barely have any free time! Well, I guess that's what it takes."

"Yeah and you chose to spend the free time shopping, publicly, still surrounded by fans!" Minho finally spoke up after slightly panting for a while.

"But did you see those two guys just know?"

"How could I not? Wait.. hyung, are you g-gay?" Minho seemed kinda shocked.

"Uhh.. actually, I don't think so... but why am I feeling this way?"

They were now full of questions and wonder but they didn't have any time for that. They had to attend another schedule. Another tiring day awaits.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The following day ~

 

"Taemin-ah! You ready yet?" Onew yelled out to Taemin who was in his room. They were going to Key's house like what they planned on to yesterday.

"Ne hyung! I'm coming!" Taemin was heading down the stairs towards the door. Onew grabbed the house keys and slipped on his shoes, Taemin right after. They exited their home, then locking the door. They started walking over to Key's apartment which wasn't too far. About a 10 minute walk which was good exercise for Taemin who occasionally walked there.

The 10 minutes passed by pretty quickly since they were talking a lot about the incident the other day.

*Knock Knock Knock*

They were at Key's front door, not like he had a back door anyways. "Umma! Key umma! We're here!"

*Click* The door flew open and there stood a still grinning Key. "Ahh come in! Palli palli!" he wasn't that much in a rush, just that he was a bit too excited to show the video.

Key grabbed his phone and played the video. It was kinda, no, really shaky but you can still tell what was going on. Well, Key was fanboying so did they really expect it to be crystal clear? Ofcourse not. Taemin was his best friend so he must have known how Key was like and how the video was going to turn out.

Since Key was holding his phone, Onew and Taemin couldn't even watch the part when Jonghyun and Minho were pointing since he was jumping up and down so much. Onew snatched the phone from Key earning a glare from him. "We couldn't see..." Taemin decided to replay the video and watched it again, this time it was better quality since the phone wasn't shaking so much like earlier.

"Wow! Don't you know how many fans must have been reeeaaaaalllllyyyyyyy jealous of you guys?" Onew said once the video ended.

"I KNOW!! KYAAAAA ~~~" Key answered full of pride. "I must've been that good looking to get the attention of KIM JONGHYUN!"

Taemin didn't want to talk about it.. He hated them. But was slightly confused.

No.... I hate them. I hate him! But why does it feel like I truly can't? They're useless. He's useless! Arghh... I'm so confused. I'll think about it later.

Onew and Key were still talking about the incident and noticed Taemin staring blankly to the floor. They didn't want to bother him thinking that he probably needs some time on his own to think or something which is exactly what he needed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jeng Jeng ! I've been updating this story a lot and not my other stories cuz I just like this story better! I've got 33 awesome subbies!

So this chapter was kinda boring... But Taemin seems to be developing some feelings for the tall brunette eh? Tell me what you think in the COMMENTs BELOW! Thanks for reading my awesome raeders even if you are a silent reader :) But please comment cuz it makes me happy, when skies are grey ^^