Taeminnie

What pop star?

Soft clapping was heard from the other side of the room. It was a small, soft, shy clap. Taemin lift his head up from piano keys where his fingers were gracefully jumping from key to key a few seconds ago. And he saw him. The guy he never liked but, he must admit, gave butterflies inside of him.

Minho. Choi Minho (A/N am I really that predictable? =.=)

After the short moment of silence when Minho stopped clapping, the cafe was filled with chit chat. People talking with their friends there, one the phone, and some even tried talking to Minho himself. The room was also filled with sounds of cameras taking pictures of Minho who was now strutting towards the innocent boy sitting infront of the beautiful piano. Gasps were also heard throughout the area, fans still taking pictures of him and taking pictures with him. Honestly, it made Taemin a bit jealous. But what happened later made Taemin feel anything but jealous.

"Uhh.. Hi. I-I didn't k-know you could p-pl-lay the pia-n-no." Minho cursed under his breath for stutttering like that infront of everyone.

"Well actually I can't, it was all a recording on my invisible recorder here." Taemin said sarcastically while lifting his hand to impersonate holding a recorder but it was just a clump of air. The people around them gasped at how brave Taemin was to talk to Minho like that. Even Key who was standing next to the manager behind the counter looked shocked. Even the manager's mouth gaped into an 'o' shape.

"Okay.. Do you want anything to drink? I'll buy." Minho politely offered but he knew Taemin would reject the offer so he got ready for any insults would come next.

"Hmm... sure. I'm kinda thirsty after all that piano playing." Taemin's banana milk was all dried up and he could use another.

Miinho was surely shocked at Taemin's calm reply to which he accepted. He just nodded back as a reply. He reached his hand out to help the boy get up but then just hit again by another insult.

"I can get up myself, y'know?"

"Right. Sorry."

Surrounding people were gasping, in shock that a nobody like Taemin could make the powerfull, charismatic rapper say sorry because he wanted to help. Taemin quickly got up to his feet and started walking towards the counter without waiting for Minho who was now trying to catch up to him. Taemin tried to look confident but he was uncomfortable with the stares and glares from others.

"Yah! Palli! You're so slow." Taemin already told the cashier he met earlier what he wanted. Minho slowed his pace once he was a meter away from the counter. Even the cashier gaped at the slightly panting beauty in front of her.

"I'd like a mocha frap please. Extra whipped cream." he said while he fished out his wallet from the back pocket of his pants. Taemin glanced over at Key who was at the edge of the counter, still with the manager as he wrote a check for their services. Key just replied with a smirk.

"So one mocha frap and a bottle of banana milk. Will that be all?" the cashier asked again, trying to sound as calm as possible but it couldn't be done with the tall man smiling infront of her. She was practically trembling now when Minho muttered out,

"That will be all, thank you." Also flashing her an eyesmile. Minho took out the amount of money that was displayed on the screen since he knew the cashier won't be able to talk after the eyesmile he gave her. Another thing he also noticed was Taemin sneaking glances from the corner of his eyes. Minho couldn't help but smile at himself.

They moved over to the waiting counter as another employee was making Minho's mocha frap very carefully since he obviously didn't want to dissapoint. It was silent until Minho spoke up.

"Why did you order banana milk? Don't you have enought at home?"

"So you were the one who sent them! Why would you?"

"Ofcourse it was me. Didn't you read the note?" Minho tried his best not to stutter and gratefully, Taemin didn't notice.

"Well... yeah." Taemin murmured out, embarassed about the contents of the note. It was fine when he was reading it alone or with his Key umma but he was now with the writer of the note.

"So you should know tha-"

"MINHO!"

The screaming fans -including Key- came back as Jonghyun bursted through the cafe door.

"Yah! Minho! What are you doing? We only had a ten minute break and now you're having coffee with... Taemin?! Where's Key??" Jonghyun noticed it was Taemin so he was sure Key was around. He seemed eager to see him. His eyes searched the cafe until his sight landed on a pair of feline eyes looking back at his own puppy-dog eyes. People in the cafe started glaring at Key too, jealous of the attention the two stars were giving them.

"Jjong!" Key ran straight towards Jonghyun who welcomed him with opened arms. Key threw himself in a hug with Jonghyun midst the sea of glares. Realizing the unwanted stares, they quickly broke the hug and just casually talked -or whisper- to each other. They ended their short chat and Jonghyun hurriedly dragged Minho who was unconciously staring at the oblivious Taemin out of the cafe and into a mercedes. Minho rolled down the windows and shouted just as the car started moving.

"Goodbye Taeminnie!"

Oh God. He now calls me Taeminnie?!

 

 

So... sleepy e__e night~