Coffee time !

What pop star?

Third Person's POV ~

"Taemin-ah?" Key mumbled out sleepily to Taemin who was sitting beside him in the living room while on a lollipop. As usual, Taemin was at Key's apartment.

"Ne umma?"

"Lets go to a cafe or something. I need some coffee to drag this sleepiness away." Key was waving his arms in the air like a nutjob but still doing it lazily.

"Yeah.. Sure."

They got up from their seats and headed for the door, putting on their shoes and exiting the boring atmostphere of the apartment, not like it was usually boring but everyone was tired from what was happening recently.

As they were silently walking down the street towards the cafe, Taemin decided to break the silence and asked Key,

"So... how was you 'date' yesterday?" there was a smirk across his face but a hint of annoyance in his eyes.

"D-date? What date?" His face was noticeably tinted with a light pink across his cheek bones.

"Ohh you know.. Your date with The Useless."

"I told you, it wasn't a date! I-I just went and watch a movie with him."

"Yep, totally not a date. Anyways... did you find out? If he was even going to kiss you the other day? As in, did you kiss?" Taemin was actually curious. Not in a way he was being protective or didn't want it to happen, but in a way he was actually curious like how best friends would ask the other abour their first kiss.

"W-why do you even want to know?"

"Oh.. no reason." Taemin was still grinning that his best friend was blushing so much.

"Well we didn't, okay? It was just to guys hanging out.... AM I THE LUCKIEST PERSON ON EARTH OR WHAT?" Key suddenly got excited thinking back how he hung out with the Kim Jonghyun, his idol, his dream, his everything.

"Or what." Taemin replied sarcastedly.

"Oh don't be like that. You're lucky too! I mean, people would just kill to meet an artist. And you... well, you already have one falling for you."

Taemin's eyes were as wide as Jupiter and his cheeks as hot as the Sun. "What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Oh look we're here!"

They finally reached the cafe after a few minutes of talking and mostly blushing. They walked to the counter and waited in line. They stepped up when it was their turn to order.

"I'll have a caramel macchiato and a bottle of banana milk please."

"Okay, is that all?" The cashier asked politely with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"Uhh.. give me two croissants with that."

"Sure. The total will be $8.74." (I don't live in the US so I guessed a price)

Key handed her the money and they moved over to the waiting counter where they make the drinks. After they got their drinks, they walked towards a table at a corner by the window next to a grand piano. They then heard a faint argument about a canceled show?

"How did you forget to book a pianist for today?"  "I-I'm s-so-sorry. I forg-g-got"  "How can you? We have players everyday and you just suddenly forgot today?"  "I-I'm sorry.."  "Sorry won't get us another pianist. Now go and make reservations for tomorrow's show!"  '"Y-Yes."

Key shot up from his seat and ran towards the manager. Taemin tried to stop him but he was too late.

"Excuse me sir but I couldn't help but overhear your little argument just now." Key began.

"You were evesdropping?" He wasn't furious, just curious. (No pun intended)

"Well not really. You were speaking quite loudly and we were sitting close. Anyways! You seem like you need a pianist right?"

"Well yeah. Can you play the piano?" The manager seemed desperate.

"Not really. But my friend over there is just SPLENDID! He'll play a few songs if we get paid." Key said while pointing to the oblivious Taemin.

"Ofcourse! Ofcourse! But first, show me he can really play well."

"Sure.. Hold on a sec." Keywalked back to Taemin who was now showering him with questions.

"What were you doing? What did you say? What did he say? What were you talking about? Did it involve me?"

"Discussing. Something. Something. You. Yes." Key answered to all of his questions. Before he knew it, Taemin was being dragged by Key towards the manager.

"Okay lets hear it!" He said, clasping his hand then guesturing them towards the beautiful white piano. Taemin was then dragged there because his feet couldn't move.

"H-h-hear w-what?" Taemin softly squeeked out, not understanding the situation.

"Just play something and we'll get paid."

"We? But I'll be doing all the work while you just sit there and you'll get paid?"

"Well I was the one who got you the 'gig'."

"I didn't even want the 'gig'!"

"Oh just shut up and play." Key pushed Taemin onto the piano seat. He was such in awe of the beauty of the piano infront of him, he couldn't resist not playing it. Without knowing, he started playing a very soft and beautiful song. Everyone in the cafe was listening very well to the beautiful melody until their attention turned to something or someone at the doorway. Taemin ignored it though. He was too much in a trance with the beautiful sound his fingers and the piano was making. He couldn't be bothered that no one was watching him now, not even Key or the manager.

The song ended and he heard someone clap. He thought no one would because of the thing distracting them. But over the silence that was only accompanied with sounds of clicking and flashing cameras, he could still hear a clap from the end of the room. He looked up from the elegant looking piano and couldn't belive his eyes at what or who he saw by the doorway.

It's... him... Why is he here?

 

 

YAY crappy chapter is crappy . lovely comments are lovely . that will surely make the other chapters lovely as well... okay *yawn* it's super late! I need to go to my wonderful bed now. hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^