BMB

What pop star?

Taemin POV ~

I was walking over to Key umma's apartment with the mysterious note in my hand, reading it over and over. The air was nice and warm since it was summer but I just wore a varsity jacket just in case and it's also quite stylish. Thanks goodness it was summer so no school. There's enough drama going on right now.

I reached Key's apartment building and went to his apartment room. I used the spare key Key gave me so he doesn't have to go opening the door every single time I came since I do come over a lot. The lock clicked and I made my way inside. I was speechless of what was happening in the living room.

Jonghyun was there! And he was leaning over to Key, his face was a mere inch to Key's still, shocked, bulging-eyed face.

I unconciously cleared my throat because of the akward environment. Jonghyun and Key flinched at the sound and was shocked to see me standing there.

"Uhh.. uhh.. T-Taemin-ah i-it's not  what it l-l-looks l-like." Key's was struggling for his words to come out, stuttering. Jonghyun's eyes were so big, bigger than that y Minho guy's beautiful brown orbs, it could've just burst out of his eye sockets.

"I-it's okay.. I guess.. Umma, I need to talk to you for a while."

"Ohh uhh... okay. Mianhae Jonghyun. You can leave if you want." Key said to Jonghyun while getting up. His face actually looked kinda very dissapointed. I felt a slight ounce of guilt and was sorry to interrupt the.. akward moment.... Oh come on, it had to be interrupted! I wouldn't let my umma be kissed by a useless person he barely knows truthfully!

"Okay, I guess I'll leave now. Thanks for hiding me from the crazed fans and.. uhh... sorry." he finally walked out of the apartment with a sigh, leaving the pouting Key behind. As soon as Key shut the door, we heard screaming from the outside but I tried to ignore it. Key on the other hand looked really worried  but I pulled him to his bedroom before he could go save the shoe-lifts-wearing boy.

I sat him down on the bed then sat next to him and started to talk,

"Umma, I got a package from a stranger today."

"Package? STRANGER?! What did he/she send?!" Key sounded so furious but in that protective motherly tone.

"He.. I think sent... banana milk. How can someone know I LOVE banana milk? You're the only one, right? Oh and I got this note with the package.. well, it was a whole basket full of bottles and bottle of.. delicious... banana.... milk..." I handed the note over to Key and started salivating at the thought of the bottles of banana milk just waiting to be drinked. He read through the note a couple of times, a grin pulling on his lips.

"Taemin-ah... I'm not the only one who knows about this.."

"What do you mean?!" Someone else knew? How did they find out? I know this isn't a big issue but banana milk is a drink for kids and as far as I know, only Key knows my really tiny secret.

"Well... when you went to the kitchen probably for a bottle of banana milk after Jjong said about.. y'know.."

"Wait, so now you call him Jjong?!" Jjong? Jjong??! Jjong?!?

"Well err.. yeah. So when you left, Jjong asked me where you were going so I said probably to get some banana milk and that you love that stuff.."

So.. was it 'Jjong'?

Key continued his story while I stayed quite,

"It seems like Minho was listening very well when we were talking about you. So... I think Minho was the one who sent the Banana Milk Basket."

"BMB? Okay... So you think it was Minho? But he's super famous and every girls' dream. Why would he go for me, a guy, who obviously doesn't like him back? Girls are chasing him everywhere and I-"

"Taemin! I get it.. Stop blabbering stuff uncareable to me."

"Aishh umma.. sometimes you're soo loving and sometimes you're just plain annoying or annoyed."

"Well, actually, I am kinda annoyed. Jjong almost kissed me! I think.. I hope.. But now I'll never find out huh since you took the opportunity away from me!"

"I will NOT let him kiss you! You know how much I hate them!"

"Well you know how much I love them! Or.. him..."

It was quite, silence filled the room. We took a few moments to take it all in and continued to talk about the BMB. But then Key suddenly says,

"Lets call Jjong and ask him! He is Minho's partner so he must know about this stuff!"

"Don't get your hopes too high umma. Minho's a person who likes to keep things to himself. He might not have even told 'Jjong' about any of this. You just wanna call him because you wanna talk to him about your own reasons."

"No I do n-... okay fine, I do. Wait, how do you know he's shy? You'd have to watch quite a lot of videos and do a lot of research to find out his personality cause he's really hard to read."

I was caught off guard, my eyes widening as Key noticed what I had just said. I tried to ignore the embarassing question and only reply to unembarassing statement. Well, unembarassing to me that is. Key umma's face was flushed, caught red handed that he wanted to call Jjong or his own needs. But as to my dismay, he didn't forget about the embarassing question and asked again.

"Have you been watching him? I mean, on shows that is. Not like you stalk him through security cameras, right? Do you?!"

"Aniyo umma! I'm not a creepy stalker. A-and.. maybe I have..." My voice squeeked outm the last part in the lowest tone I could utter.

"You have what?" He was smirking? He was teasing me yet I could feel my cheeks burning up. He heard me.. He really has sharp hearing.

"I-I h-ha-have been w-watching vid-deos.." Why am I stuttering? Am I nervous? Why??

"You know Taemin-ah, you say you hate them but I think you're just in denial."

"In denial of what?" I had to admit it, Key was very precise and deligent. I was in denial. I will not admit to anything.

"You loooovvveeee him don't cha?"

"L-love who?" I didn't realize I was sweating until Key grabbed a towel and wiped the streaming sweat from my face.

"Minho silly! He's handsome, good looking, shy, charisma, personality, and sooo your type. Don't you DARE fall for my Jonghyun."

"I do not loooovvveeeee Minho! And I wouldn't even think of falling for your 'Jjong' the slightest bit! Useless..."

"Well, good. But I know you do." Before I could protest, he got up and pulled me into the living room.

"Okay Tae, I need to get ready for my 'secret date' with Jjong this evening so shoo shoo ~" He guestured his hand like shooing off a dog.

"A date alreaady?!"

"We're not dating! I wish.. He just wanted to go see a movie or eat dinner or something. Nothing much."

"Well... fine." I gave Key a quick hug after putting on my shoes and exited the apartment. I walked home with the note still in my hand.

Is it really? From Minho?

 

 

Yay! New chapter! Sorry it took a longer time since my sis has been using the shared laptop too much like how I always did.. and exams are coming =.="

BTW, I made a TUMBLR ! Please check it out ^^ I will be posting 2min pics I captured myself! Not that I took the picture but I watched videos and I keep my eyes stuck on 2min <3 http://2minforeverjongkey.tumblr.com/ <-- here it is so check it out ;) chu ~