A story over jajangmyun

What pop star?

Jonghyun hung up the video chat hurriedly for he had to attend a schedule.

"OMG . KYAAA!!!!! I cannot believe we just chatted with Kim Jonghyun! I think I'm gonna faint.. Taemin-ah, catch me!"

"I uhh... mainhae hyung but I'm not really in the mood" And with that Taemin quickly got up, not realizing his flushed face and quickly ran to the door, put on his shoes, said goodbye to Key once more while exiting and shut the door behind him. He slumped down to the floor, head filling up with so many questions it could just blow up his head!

Was all that real? Did we really just chatted with them? Did Jonghyun say.... crush? What's going on? Why did I blush? Was it true? Why are there so many questions?

Taemin's head was dizzy so he quickly gathered himself up and walked back home only to be greeted his hyung.

"Oh Teaminh-ah! You're home! I ordered some jajangmyun so wait a while if you're hungry."

"Ahh ne hyung. I'm uhh.. I'm gonna be in my room for a while so call me when the jajangmyun guy arrives."

"Ne arasso Taemin-ah!"

Taemin dragged himself towards his room and plopped down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He pulled the pillow from under his head and put it on his face. He let out a loud groan but it can't be heard by Onew since his face was pressed into his pillow. He tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable postitionn. He slowly fell asleep while trying to get the thoughts out of his head.

"Taemin-ah! Taemin-ah! Wake up! Your jajangmyun is getting cold." Onew was shaking Taemin violently that he couldn't even see the younger was already wide awake.

"Hyung.." Taemin mumbled under his breath making Onew unable to hear it since he was too focused on shaking Taemin up. "Hyuunngg.." Taemin continued, making his tone slightly louder.

"HYUNG! I'M UP SINCE THE PASS 3 MINUTES YOU'VE BEEN SHAKING ME!"

"Ohh mianhae Taemin-ah. You should've spoke louder and not screaming at me."

"Mianhae hyung.. It's just... I feel weird.. and I'm curious about something. I'm so curious yeah ~" Taemin suddenly sang an unfamiliar tune.

"What was that?" Onew didn't understand his younger's weird behaviour.

"I don't know.. it just came out."

"Hahaha that was actually pretty good! But seriously, what's up? Why are you acting this way? You don't usually just make up some song and sing it like no one's here. Come on, tell your beloved hyung."

There was a short akward moment of silence. Taemin huffed out a deep sigh and said,

"Well... we kinda had an 'encounter' again.." Taemin began his story. Onew tilted his head like a pigeon, not understanding the statement.

"We? An 'encounter'? With who?"

"Me and Key. An 'online encounter'. With uhh... them. You know.. the guys we saw a month ago. While shopping."

"You mean Kim Jonghyun and Choi Minho?!? OMG WHY ARE YOU GUYS SOO LUCKY? Wait.. how did you supposedly had your little 'encounter'?"

"Key wanted to chat on omegle. I didn't want to but he insisted. So we chatted with a few strangers untill.."

"Those two appeared on the screen?"

"Yeah... Oh wait hyung let me get my jajangmyun first. You said it was getting cold right?"

"It's probably already cold anyway. Just heat it up in the microwave."

 

Onew waited for a few minutes untill Taemin came back with a bowl of steaming jajangmyun fresh from the microwave.

"So Taemin-ah, continue, please!" Onew pleaded while Taemin was stuffing his face with the delicious jajangmyun.

"Ahh ne.." He chewed for a while then continued his story once he swallowed. "So I asked them why they were there and not on a schedule or stuff. Then Jonghyun said that they were done for the day and wanted to suprise their fans."

"Ohh.. please continue..."

"Hyung! You're eating my jajangmyun! You already had your own."

"Ahh mianhae.. Baegopa.."

"Then go and get some chicken!"

"Right after you finish the story!"

"Okay... So me and Jonghyun were chatting since Key was paralized and shocked seeing them since he is a big fan. So... I asked him why was Minho so quite and uhh..."

"I'm guessing the next thing you're about to say is what that's making you feel bothered."

"Yeah.. So Jonghyun answered me. He said that M-Minho was sh-shy infront of h-his c-cr-rush. Then Minho shouted at him saying this, and I quote, 'MWO?! ANIYO!! HYUNG!' and I kinda saw him blush and I realized I kinda blushed too."

"Woah! Seriously! Are you guys destined to be together or what? Crush? Minho has a crush on you? Well that aint hard to believe."

"HYUNG! How could you?! Okay back to the story... Since I realized I was blushing, I quickly got up and went to the kitchen for a bottle of banana milk since I know it's the thing I needed most at the time. I came back and sat next to Key who was busy talking to Jonghyun while Minho was sitting quitely by his side."

"Oh wow... Seriously, I can't imagine this happening to you." Onew stated with a small smile lurking on his face.

"Jeez hyung. I'm not that much of a nobody! So then Minho received a call and he went to pick it up. He came back a few minutes later telling Jonghyun that they had a last minute schedule to attend. Then guess.. what... Jonghyun asked what are our names and asked for Key's number! And he just gave it to him! Jonghyun then said goodbye and hung up. Well that's basically it."

"I-I'm still in shock!" Onew's face confirmed that. "Okay well.. it's late so you better finish up your jajangmyun and go to sleep. Brush Your teeth before that!"

"Arasso hyung!"

Onew got up and left Taemin in his room to finish up his jajangmyun. Taemin quickly finished it up since he wasn't busy talking anymore. It was quite cold already but he didn't really mind. He brushed his teeth, changed into his pajamas and went to bed. It was a very confusing day and sleep would all he needed at the moment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

waahh really late now and school tomorrow! or this evening =..= 48 subbies! yay! thanks so much! 910 views?! woah >.< this was a chapter where Taemin just told Onew what happened so not really much. story in it. 6 chapters in 10 days? your comments give me the energy to keep updating so please COMMENT MORE! thanks for subbing ^^