Telling Onew about it

What pop star?

Key was smirking and gigling the whole day after the encounter. He watched the video he filmed on his phone over and over again, giggling and blushing the whole time. Especially the part where they were actually looking and pointing at him, or them. Taemin was usually at Key's house but now he was heading back to his own, leaving Key to smirk and giggle by himself. Taemin didn't want to put up with it.

At Taemin's home ~

"Onew hyung! I'm home!" Taemin just got home and was taking of his shoes. He was greeted by his older brother, Lee Jinki or usually called Onew for his gentleness but he is also much of a clutz.

"Ahh Taemin-ah. You're home! Are you hungry a can cook you some chic- OOFF!" he was walking towards Taemin and about to offer to cook some chicken for him when his usual clumsiness tripped him.

"Aishh hyung! You're always tripping by your legs! You need to get them checked." he was done taking off his shoes and headed for the kitchen. He opened up the fridge and took out a bottle of banana milk then poking a straw into it. He drank it pretty quickly while Onew continued,

"Well, ~meoraedo Onew sangtae~"

Taemin choked a bit at his hyung's sudden singing. He doesn't sing a lot but he has a heavenly voice.

"AH! Hyung! I have a story to tell you! Just know, I went shopping with Key," Taemin started off.

"Shopping with Key? That's a shocker." Onew kinda interupted between Taemin's pause.

"Hyung, shuushh!! I'm telling the story here," Taemin scolded Onew and continued his story,

"Then guess what?"

"What?"

"I saw the two most useless guys in the world!"

"Taemin-ah, it's not nice to call homeless people like that! I thought I taught you better.." Onew started pouting.

"Aniyo hyung! Not homeless men! But the duo artist, Kim Jonghyun and Choi Minho!"

"WHAT?! You seriously saw them? Where? When? Just know when you went shopping with Key? I bet he took pictures.. I wanna see!"

"Ughh.. I hate them. They're nothing but fakers just tricking the world into liking them. Well I'm not 'the world' so I didn't get tricked by them. Yeah, we saw them at a store across the street we were at when we went shopping and.. uhh.. they kinda.... saw us too. Key took a video with his phone."

"OMG! LUUCCKKKYYY!!!! No.. I'm not a fan but even if I'm not, I would so freak out to see an artist right in front of me!" Onew was a bit, too excited by the way he spoke. He usually spoke more calmly and maturely. "Okay let's meet up with Key tomorrow! I wanna watch the video! Oh, I just remembered! Are you hungry? I'll go cook some chicken for you, okay?"

Taemin just quitely nodded, then heading towards his room for a rest. He was so tired with all the commotion earlier and his ears were still ringing from all the screaming. He fell into bed and tried to take a nap.

I bet Key umma's still giggling and spazzing about it. Typical of him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thanks so so so so much!!!! I was sooo happy reading all of your comments! Sorry this chapter was kinda lame but I'm super sleepy but I just can't sleep so I wanted to write a quick chapter. This chapter was (kinda) inspired by @Shining_jime who said her(?) bias was Onew so I wanted to make a chapter where there's.. well.... Onew! There's not much story in this chapter but thanks for reading anyways! If you read until here, then you are AWESOME! Leave a comment down below and tell me how I'm doing so far. Comments make me happy :D

 

P/S : English isn't my mother language but I'm pretty good with it since I sometimes speak english with my family. So sorry if there are any mistakes. I didn't intend to do those mistakes but since my fingers are just so used to typing in a different language, it kinda just mixes is up. Mianhaeyo~ ! Saranghamnida !!