Revealed?

What pop star?

A/N: Sulli has short hair in this fic's time frame (also during the time I first wrote up this fic) for when she acted for To the Beautiful You. And I just realised me from 4 years was stupid and how in the world was Minho caught kissing someone if he had a broken leg- so it happened the day of filming the dream team ep where he broke his leg. But then it wouldn't really make sense why the media put out the news so late BUT HEY let's just roll with it. GDI 14 YEAR OLD ME.

 

 

"Oh yeah, you do look like her."

     "Hyung, not helping!"

     After reading that headline, Taemin immediately ran home to consult Onew about the situation.

     "But I thought you didn't like him anyway."

     "That's besides the point! What's this e-"

     "Lee Taemin, language."

     Taemin shut his mouth after muttering a quiet sorry. Onew suggested they actually go through the article in full and not just go about assumptions- even if the media can't be trusted sometimes.

     "So it says here.... that Minho is supposedly dating Sulli. Yup." Onew concluded after briefly skimming through the page on his laptop.

     "You're really not helping." Taemin pushed his hyung aside to read the article off the laptop himself. "They're purely basing this off of the kiss they assumed he initiated! There isn't even any company confirmation.."

     "Well there was a question mark in the headline-"

     "Hyung!"

     "Sorry, sorry. You know, you shouldn't think too much about this." Onew closed the laptop into a clamshell. "I'm pretty sure it's just the typical misunderstanding. Even you know who Minho really likes."

     Taemin looked distantly at the closed laptop. His ears turned a little red at the statement from his brother. "No I don't."

     "Yes you do. Honestly, just go and ask him what's really going on. Or you could ask Key. He probably knows from Jonghyun after this whole shabang came about."

     Taemin nodded. "Alright. But not because I care!"

     "Then what would be the reason?" Onew tilted his head, trying to catch a glimpse of his little brother's empty gaze.

     "How about you treat me to some meat."

     "How about no."

     "It wasn't a question."

     "Neither was mine."

 

Ahh ! How did it come to this??

     Choi Minho was in his shared apartment, foot still in a cast, prepped up on a pillow as he laid on his bed. The leg was recovering nicely. It should take about 2 weeks for him to make a full recovery with enough rest. So he was reading the article about himself, bewildered and shocked. Admittedly, the location wasn't very private but was secluded enough to get things looking suspicious. That was his own fault. But no worries, the company can put out a statement and settle this rumor pretty easily.

     I wonder if Taemin had seen this.

     He decided to call Jonghyun up. He was out for a meeting at the company building and should be done by then. Before Minho could open the contacts app, an unknown number was ringing for him. That was rare. The company kept their numbers very securely so fans were almost never able to call them. If they had any outside offers, they would be contacted through the company. Even so, Minho decided to pick up. Oh, did he regret it when a familiar voice roared through the receiver.

     "CHOI MINHO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON I MEAN I SAW IT THE OTHER DAY BUT PAID NO MIND BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS MY TAEMINNIE BUT APPARENTLY NOT SO WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS PLEASE EXPLAIN?!"

     Minho's first response was to ask him how he'd gotten his number. Obviously it was from Jonghyun.

     "Look, Key- I mean listen." Minho started but was cut off like usual.

     "I HAVE BEEN LISTENING." Key roared out again. Minho rolled his eyes, glad the other could see. "Boy, did you just roll your eyes?"

     "CAN YOUR EARS SEE?" The idol sat up straight, confused and even more bewildered than before. "Listen, listen! It's not what everyone thinks!"

     "Oh yeah?? Then tell me wh-"

     "I'm trying to tell you! How does Taemin put up with you.." He mumbled the last part, making sure to cover the phone's mic as well.

     Once they both calmed down, Minho started explaining things. The situation, the girl, the reason. Yes, it was indeed Sulli. But they weren't dating or anything like that. If anything, they were probably just the close colleagues from the same company like before.

 

"How about that cafe? Honestly, I'm pretty sure there would be a cafe scene in the film. Should we go try catching the cafe mood?"

     "Why not?" Minho said as the two were walking down the road-shop lined streets. "But not for too long. I got filming after this. The manager's gonna flip if he knew I went to get some coffee and pastries."

     The two of them casually strolled down the fairly empty street. They got their coffee and pastries- a cake and some cream puffs- and took a seat by the front window. They basically chatted for a bit and discussed about a film that was in production- and they were co-stars, though the public was still unaware of this development. Overall, a good time was spent between close colleagues. After forkfuls of cake and a few sips of the bittersweet coffee, they took to the nearby park just to catch some fresh air.

     "It should be about time I go. I'm a busy boy!" Minho said and the both of them laughed.

     "Alright. Break a leg." Sulli said as she patted the taller's back. "But give me a kiss before you leave."

     "Woah, are you trying to create a scandal here? Anyone could be watching. If you haven't noticed, we're, like, celebrities."

     The short haired girl let out an airy laugh. "I was just joking. Honestly, you're not cute at all." She crossed her arms over her chest.

     "I'll give a peck on the cheek just as a thanks for being such a nice friend." Minho said sarcastically. Even so, he bent down and gave a decent length peck on the cheek as promised. "Ugh, I hope nothing comes out from that."

     "Then why the hell did you do it, pabo?"

 

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE DID IT AS A JOKE? DOES HE THINK HE'S FUNNY? THE PRESS ARE LIKE LITTLE RACCOONS HIDING UNDERNEATH HOUSES WAITING FOR A SCOOP!"

     "Taeminnie, raccoons?"

     "THEN I'M SUPER GLAD HE BROKE HIS LEG. I HOPE IT BREAKS AGAIN."

     "That's really not-"

 

 

A/N: Hhahahahhaa ok this was like stupid and makes almost no sense. I'm trying okay /cries. I really hope this just comes to the conclusion I had wanted from the very beginning. Constructive criticism is welcomed! I could just somehow rewrite previous chapters but that would take away from the "nostalgia" and rid of the proof of my "improvements" if there are any. Please be noted that I am trying to match the simplicity of my current writing to my old writing (just in my old uncompleted stories). Any future stories from me will definitely be of improved plotlines (cough I hope) and so on and so forth. /bows/ please bare with me T.T