Tickets!

What pop star?

Taemin was at Key's apartment. He was in the living room, watching a children's animated movie - The Koala Kid. When suddenly,

"Kyaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!" a scream was heard down the hallway from key's room. Taemin came rushing, quickly questioning if anything was wrong.

"Umma! What's wrong? I heard a screa-" "Or rather a fanboy squeel!" Taemin stood there, confused. He took some time to process what was happening until he looked around the room.

The poster filled walls.

"Umma, you must've been squeeling over these fakers right?" Taemin said while pointing to the walls full of of posters, especially of Kim Jonghyun.

"They are not fakers! They are only-"

"The bestest most absoutively hottest and greatest artist ever. I know!"

"You are absolutely right!"

"No... You are absolutely wrong!" Taemin never liked the duo. He thinks younger and new generation idols are just stuck up and not even talented. Key just pouted, sad at the fact his best friend didn't like the the people he adored the most.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So... Key umma.. Why were you  'squeeling'?" Taemin still wanted to know the answer even though he knew it was about the singing-dancing stuck-up guys.

"Oh My GOSH!! GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT??!!" Key was practically screaming until the whole neighbourhood could hear.

"I just asked why you were screaming and now you're asking me?" his voice sounded slightly annoyed but still noticable.

"AHHHH I wanna marry Kim Jonghyun!!" Key was still spazzing and not telling him why he was hurting the heck out of his ears.

"You can't marry that faker. He's a guy! Y-you're a guy! And you won't be able to meet him anyway."

"NO NO NO! I will marry him even if the society forbids it! And we will get to meet them! Becuase....." Key was ruffling through his handbag and pulled out two strips of paper. Tickets.

Wait.. we? Taemin thought.

"OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.." still continuing with his no-s, Key was just waiting impatiently, just staring until Taemin was done.

"NO!" He finally said his final NO. Key let out a sigh of relief.

"Fiuhh.. I thought you would never stop and just collapse out of breath!" Key said jokingly

"Well I was about to keep going but I ran out of breath and had to stop." Taemin then answered jokingly but he ment it. "But I am NOT going to whatever place where there are those two fakers!"

"Ohh come on! I already got us tickets to their concert! You can't bail out! I spent a lot for the front row tickets.." Key was now overly pouting. His face looked ridiculous.

"F-front row t-tickets?! Heck NO!"

"Don't you feel sorry for me? I spent a lot and I mean a lot! You're my best friend and I want to go with you.."

"Well who told you to buy those tickets before talking about it with me?!"

"Cause I know you won't let me, obviously! So... please? Go with me."

 "Uhhh.... Fine."

"WOOOHOO!! Thanks sooo much we are going to have such an awesome time!"

"Yeah.. sure..."

Key was jumping up and down and was running all around the room. He then ran out of his room and left Taemin there alone. He was looking at the posters stuck around Key's wall. He saw a picture of a guy with big eyes, bigger than usual Koreans, but very full of charisma and may he say, y. He has a sharp, masculine jawline, messy long hair that was also kinda y, a long neck and well toned skin.

I guess this is the guy named Choi Minho since there aren't many of pictures of him.. Taemin knew his Key umma preferred Kim Jonghyun.

Hmm.. He's kinda hot... WAIT What am I SAYING?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Heheh so there's my first chapter! Hope you guys like it :D

Thanks so much for the quick response! I just updated a few minutes ago and I got 4 comments already! It seems little but to me, that's a lot since I'm new in the fanfic world. THANKS SO SO SO MUCH! I couldn't help but smile to all of the wonderfull comments. I'm so happy that I'm writing another chapter now! It's 2:40am here and there's school tomorrow so I gots to sleeps... Maybe I'll finish of the new chapter tomorrow so look forward to it!