Dates

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Dongho)

       I was in my office thinking. More specifically about the business ball. More more specifically about a date. More more more specifically about asking Sulli. Would she go with me? Will she say no? Will she say yes? Why am I worrying so much about this? Who will Hyung ask? Will he bring that waitress? Just then I heard a knock from my door. I said," Come in."

      Sulli came in. My heart started beating faster. Sweat started forming on my forehead. She said," Annyeong Dongho."

      Words seemed to be stuck in my throat. Arghh, why can't I speak? Sulli waved her hand infront me. She asked," Are you okay?"

      I nodded. She giggled and asked," Then why aren't you speaking?"

      I shrugged. Sulli put her hands on her hips and said," Come on Dongho, tell me."

      I pressed my lips into a thin line. She looked at me in the eye and said," Pwease."

      I sighed, looked down and said really fast," Sulliwillyougototheballwithme?"

     There was a moment of silence. I looked up and saw Sulli smiling. She said," I would love to."

      I smiled and asked," Wait. When's the ball?"

     The smile from Sulli's face turned into an expression of shock. She said," Wait, we never asked Oppa."

      I shrugged and said," We'll just ask him later."

     Sulli said," Speaking of Oppa, what's with him and that waitress? Doesn't he just usually ignore people?"

      I shrugged for the umpteenth time and said," Honestly, I have no idea. He hasn't been nice to a stranger since that accident. But he seems to be happier these days, not like before, but better than a couple days ago. And I heard from the security guard at night shift that they went to coffee last night."

     Sulli asked," Do you think she would be good for Oppa?"

     I said," I don't know. But Hyung can't take another blow to the heart. He already has an ice heart. If ice shatters. It can't be out back together."

Pov (Soohyun)

     Stupid ball. Why do I have to have a date? Stupid ball, why is there even a ball? And who was the one who organized this ball? Well maybe I can get just get more investors there.

     Ugh, I'll just ask the first girl I see.

Pov (Victoria)

     I walked in Soohyun's office to ask him what we were going to do today. He was drinking wine. And as soon as he saw me he spitted it out, I stopped from walkind towards him and asked," What happened you?"

    Soohyun wiped his mouth with a handkerchief from his pocket and said," Uhh, nothing. What do you want?"

    I walked over to his desk and sat down at one of the chairs. I said," What are we gonna do today?"

    Soohyun leaned back on his chair and said," Nothing but signing papers, more papers, and more papers."

    I asked," So I don't have anything to do?"

    Soohyun said," Ha, good one."

    I pouted and mumbled," Meanie."

    Soohyun said," Your going to review papers with me and see if they're good enough."

    I asked," And by good enough, you mean?"

    Soohyun said," By good enough I mean good enough for me. Which means excellent for lazy people."

    I sighed and asked," How much is it?"

    Soohyun scooted his chair back, bent over from his chair and brought out a huge stack of paper. And by a huge stack of paper I mean a foot high of paper. My mouth fell open. I asked," Why is it a lot?"

    Soohyun said," Let's just say a lot of people these days likes doing things the last minute. I knew I should've raised the due date."

    I sighed," Let's start. The sooner we start the sooner we finish."

    I grabbed the first file from the pile and opened it. Soohyun said," Victoria, before we start, may I ask you something?"

    I looked up from the file and asked," What is it?"

    Soohyun said," Would you like to go to the b-"

    The door flew open revealing Changmin. He half yelled," Victoria."

    Soohyun stood up and yelled back," Changmin!!! Why are you here and how did you get in?!?!?"

    Changmin rubbed the back of his head and said," Oh Hyung, you're here."

    Soohyun said in an annoyed tone," Of course im here you pabo. This is my company and more specifically, this is my office. Now answer my question before I have you kicked out of the building and charged of trespassing."

    Changmin scratched the side of his head and said," Umm I came here for Victoria and I kinda sneaked in while the people at the ground floor was distracted."

    I can see Soohyun get madder about Changmin's statement. Therebwas a lot of things that angered Soohyun. But the most I have seen that angered him was lazy workers. And maybe my flirting.

    Soohyun was about to say something, but I cut him off and asked Changmin," What do you want?"

    Changmin said," I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the business ball with me?"

    I asked," You couldn't wait till I get off from work to ask that?"

    Changmin said," Well Umma and Appa is handling the company right now and my friends are either working or not available. Im bored."

    I saw Soohyun make a movement. I see this pushed his patience over the edge. He grabbed the nearest thing to him, which was the wine glass. And threw it near Changmin. He yelled," GET OUT!!!!"

    I stood up and started heading for the door. On the way, I grabbed Changmin's arm and dragged him out. When we were completely out and I closed the door. I let go of Changmin and faced him. He mumbled," Someone's moody today."

    I said in a loud voice," ARE YOU KIDDING ME? OF COURSE HE WOULD BE MAD. YOU BARGE IN HIS OFFICE WITHOUT LETTING HIM KNOW YOUR COMING TO ASK A  QUESTION THAT YOU COULD ASK LATER JUST BECAUSE YOUR BORED??? LIKE SERIOUSLY WHO WOULDN'T GET MAD?!?! AND THE FACT THAT WERE STILL FIGHTING OVER THE ISSUE IN THE RESTAURANT MAKES ME MORE MAD!!!!"

    He asked," So is that a yes?"

    I closed my eyes, focusing on trying to not slap him right now and calming down. I asked," If I say yes, are you going to get out of here?"

    He nodded, I said," Fine im coming with you to the ball. Now get out of here. Soohyun might come out of his office and throw more than the wine glass at you."

    He said," Ok, bye yeobo, see you later."

Pov (Soohyun)

    Victoria came in as I finished the call at the ground floor telling them to either do a better job or else get fired. As she sat down, I made a call to security. When the other line picked up, I said," Kyongjae, we have the latest security systems in the world. If someone else gets in this building that is not suppose to be here, I will not hesitate to call your parents and tell them where you are, what you do, and I would even help them with your wedding plans."

    I heard him gulp and the other end and said," Araso Hyung, mianhe."

    I said," Just make sure it doesn't happen again."

    He said," Araso."

    I then ended the call. I then called cleaning department. I said," There's broken glass in my office. I expect it to be clean in 15 minutes."

    I ended the call and looked at Victoria.

Pov (Victoria)

    Soohyun looked at me. I asked," Is everthing ok?"

    He nodded. I asked," So what were you about to ask a while ago?"

    He shook his head and said," It's nothing," He then whispered to himself," It doesn't matter now."

    It was hard to hear. But because of my excellent hearing, I heard it. What does he mean by that? He said," Come one, let's go back to work."

    He then grabbed the file from the stack and opened it. I took the file I was reviewing a while and started reading it again.

Pov (Soohyun)

    It was already 12:30 a.m. and I was just finishing the last file. Victoria was on the couch working on the coffee table. Well a while ago. Now she fell asleep. I sighed as I closed the file. Finally, done. I stood up from my chair and walked over to her. I picked her up bridal style and walked towards the elevator. I pressed the button with my foot and it immediately opened. When I got in I said," Elevator, ground floor."

    The elevator then started descending. Yeah, the elevator can be in voice command. Of course im the only one who knows this. And maybe the mechanic who installed it.

    I looked at Victoria. I whispered quietly," Such a waste huh? I wasn't fast enough."

    The elevator opened, revealing the security guard on night shift. As I exited, I said," Make sure Ms. Song's car is safe."

    He nodded and opened the door for me. I walked over to my car as the security guard opened the car door to the right side of the car. I said," Kamsa."

    He bowed and walked away. I placed Victoria in the car and buckled her in. I then closed the car and went over to my side. I started the engine and drove towards the Song mansion. I still remember it from that time I bought her most of COEX mall's merchandises.

( 25 minutes later) Still Soohyun's Pov

   I pulled up to the intercom outside the gates of Song mansion. A male voice spoke and asked," Who are you and what is your business here?"

   I said," Im Shin Soohyun, I have Victoria Song with me. I came to drop her off."

   He said," oh, Mr. Shin, pleasse enter."

   The gate flew open. I drove up to the front door and got out of my car. I then went over to Victoria and carried her out bridal style again. As I came upon the front door, a maid opened it and bowed, I asked," Where should I take her?"

   She said," Please follow me."

   She lead me through the staricase.

     Then through the hallways, and finally to Victoria's bedroom.

     The maid opened the door for us and when I got in she bowed and said," I will leave you now, have a good night Mr. Shin."

     The maid then exited. I laid Victoria down on the bed. I pulled the covers off one side then the other. I then put the blanket on her.

     I tucked the fallen hair behind her ear and whispered," Good night Victoria, sweet dreams."

 


A/N: Well hello readers. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for commenting and subscribing. The next chapter might be the ball. Im not that sure yet. Well just keep reading, subscribing, commenting and you would find out. Till the next chapter. Bye =D