An Unusual Day

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Victoria)

               I woke up on a huge bed and a large room.

              I looked at myself and I was only wearing a large t-shirt that went up to a quarter of my thighs. Oh my God, what did I do? I heard the door open and a figure started to come in. I panicked and threw the next thing to me. I threw a lamp at the door. Then I yelled," Dont come near me, or else I will have you put in prison."

              Despite my warning, the figure stepped in revealing Soohyun. He said," Goodmorning to you too. And if you break anymore of my stuff, I will have you put in prison."

               I threw a pillow at his face and yelled," What did you do to me, where is my clothes?"

              Soohyun threw the pillow back and said," Oh relax, I would never take advantage of a woman. And your dressed looked uncomfortable to sleep in, so I changed you to one of my shirts, and dont worry, I can put a shirt on a person with my eyes close."

               I relaxed a little and asked," Why did you bring me to your house, and where did you sleep?"

              Soohyun said," I brought you to my house because I have nowhere else to take you. And I slept at the sofa downstairs."

              I asked," Dont you have guess rooms? Why didnt you let me sleep there?"

             Soohyun said," Only one, for Dongho."

              I said," Then why didnt you let me sleep at the couch?"

             Soohyun said," Because the sofa is not as comfortable as the bed. And why cant you just be thankful, no one besides Dongho can sleep here."

              I looked down and said," Kamsahamnida."

             Soohyun said," Your welcome, you can go to my bathroom for now. I will lay out some of my clothes for now and I'll just buy you a new one later."

              I nodded and Soohyun stepped out of the room. I stepped out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

             Wow, it was big. I looked at the sink and it seems Soohyun put out a towel for me.

Pov (Soohyun)

              I liked that vase, why did she have to break that?

Pov (Victoria)

              I stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed. I wrapped the towel around my body and went to the bedroom. On the bed I saw a large white t shirt and it looks like a black boxers. On the boxers a post it note said,"Not used." I guess I have no choice. I put the shirt and boxers on and used the towel to dry my hair. I went downstairs and saw Soohyun sitting down at the dining table.

              He was at one end of the table and reading a news paper and eating something in a bowl. In the other end of the table, was a bowl of Samgyetang. Without looking up from the news paper, Soohyun said," Eat up, we're going to the mall to buy you clothes."

              I said," Araso, but what about the office?"

              Soohyun said," I gave the workers a day off."

              I asked," Waeyeo?"

             Soohyun said," Because if im not there, then who will manage the company? Dongho is still learning about it."

              I said," Oh, but what about the meetings for today?"

             Soohyun looked like he was getting irritated and said," Re scheduled, whats with the twenty questions today? Look just eat so we could go."

              I quieted down and picked up the spoon and began to eat. Wow it was good.

Pov (Soohyun)

             I looked up from my newspaper when Victoria became quiet. When I saw her, she was happily eating the soup I made.

Pov (Victoria)

            After I was done eating, Soohyun stood up and took my bowl and his. He said," Come to the kitchen if you want some water."

            I stood up and followed him When we were in the kitchen, he went to the fridge.

           He took out a water bottle and handed it to me. I said," Kamsahamnida."

           Soohyun nodded and went to the sink to wash our bowls.

Pov (Soohyun)

           After hand washing the two bowls, I said," Let me go change first."

           Victoria nodded and with that I walked upstairs to my room. When I was looking through my closet, I noticed that most of my casual clothes were from a couple years ago. The only new clothes I had was for working. Well that would be right since I hardly go out anymore. I grabbed the nearest clothes that was appropriate for a casual day and came up with this:

           As soon as I was done changing clothes, I went downstairs to see Victoria sitting on the couch. I said," Lets go."

           Victoria jumped up from the couch and said," Wait!! How am I going to go out with these clothes? They're boy and home clothes."

            I went to the coat rack and picked up a jacket. I said," Here, wear this for now, we'll buy the first thing you like in the mall and you could wear that."

           Victoria dropped her shoulders and pouted. I let out a chuckle and pinched her cheeks. She gave me a bewildered look. I stopped what I was doing and gave her the jacket. I said," Let's go."

Pov (Victoria)

           He laughed? And pinched my cheeks? Is he sick? Soohyun exited the house and I followed. He was waiting outside the front door. As soon as I passed the door he entered a code on the door. I raised a eyebrow, he looked at me and said," It's a code to lock everything and put on the alarm system."

           I nodded, he leaded the way to his car. I asked," Which mall are we going to?"

           He said," COEX."

          I said," Araso."

Pov (Soohyun)

          20 minutes later, we were entering the mall. As soon as we passed the gates, Victoria grabbed my hand and hurriedly dragged me to the nearest store. This girl really cares about her clothes. She grabbed the clothes that she passed as she headed to the changing room. When she came out, she was wearing this:

            I asked," You just went straight to the changing room, and came out with that?"

           Victoria had a proud look on her face and said," Yup."

            I asked," Is that what you want for now?"

           She said," Neh."

            I raised my hand calling for assistance, a saleslady came and asked," Neh, sir?"

            I said," Can I just pay for thoose and let her wear it?"

            Saleslady said," Of course sir."

            The saleslady had Victoria remove the clothes for a moment so that she could remove the security things placed on the clothes and scan it. After doing that the lady gave Victoria back the clothes and said," 282,912 Won sir ($250)."

            I sighed and gave her my credit card, a pair of clothes, for that much? The saleslady said," Kamsahamnida sir, please come again."

            Victoria came out wearing the clothes again and said," Let's go."

            I grabbed her by the wrist as gently as I could and said," I said that I would buy you new clothes to replace your ruined dress, I didnt say that I would take you on a shopping spree."

            Victoria smiled mischievously and said," If you dont, I'll tell my father that you undressed me while I was unconcious."

            I was shocked, geez I was doing her a favor and she turned it against me. I said," I'll tell him the truth and that you went to Club Neverland."

            Victoria said," He knows that I go to clubs. And seriously, do you think that he will believe that a guy your age that is still single would close his eyes undressing a girl?"

            She had a point there. I sighed in defeat and raised both of my hands as a sign of surrender. She jumped like a little kid happily and said," Oh and you have to pay and carry them."

            I said," Araso."

Pov (Victoria)

            After dragging Soohyun from store to store. He has bought me 9 full set outfits and a couple of shoes. I think he has spent at least 1,500,000 won ($1325). And he was carrying a lot of bags. It was already 4 p.m. and we started shopping at about 10:35 a.m. . I think Soohyun was already tired since those bags weighed a couple of pounds and this mall is pretty big. And he was breathing a little bit heavier than when we arrived. Soohyun said," Victoria, how about we eat first since it has been hours since we last ate."

            When he said that, I realized that I was a little bit hungry. But I can see that he just wants to rest. He said," Come on, this mall has Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Western-style food."

            I said," Fine, let's go."

            When we got there, Soohyun ordered steak, sushi, ddukbokki, orange chicken, fried rice, steamed rice, and dumplings. I looked at him, shocked and said," Are you kidding, how could we finish this all?"

            Soohyun was already stuffing his mouth with food and said," Just eat what you could."

            I hit him on the arm and said," Yah! Dont talk with your mouth full."

           Soohyun swallowed and said," Araso, ajhumma."

           I hit him againd and said," Im not that old, im not even 25."

           Soohyun help up a peace sign and continued eating. I asked," How old are you anyways?"

           Soohyun swallowed and drank water. He said," I tuned 25 this March." (A/N: So I changed their age in this fanfics, just thought to let you know)

           I hit him again, he rubbed that arm and said," Owww, what was that for?"

           I said," You're calling me old, your older than me you ajhusshi."

           Soohyun said," Alright, mianhe. Can you just eat now?"

           I said," Neh."

Pov (Soohyun)

           I patted my stomach, I was full. I felt like sleeping. I looked at Victoria and it seems that she is feeling the same thing too. I asked," Are we done yet?"

           Victoria said," Neh. You planned this didnt you?"

           I asked," Planned what?"

           Victoria said," To get me full so that I wouldnt feel like walking around the mall anymore."

           I said," No, I guess I just got lucky."

           I stood up and put away everything that we ate on. I grabbed the bags and said," Come on, Sulli must be worried already."

           Victoria nodded and leaded the way. When we were walking, something caught my eye. Two people, a girl and a boy. I said," Victoria, I think I just saw Sulli and Dongho."

           Victoria stopped walking and said," What, where?"

           I looked back at where I thought I saw them, but they were gone. I said," Nevermind, it must have been my imagination."

           Victoria said," Araso."

           When we got to the car, I put the shopping bags at the back and closed it. When I looked to my left, I was shocked. I said," Victoria, they you know who's car that is?"

Pov (Victoria)

           I looked at where he was pointing, when I saw the car, I was shocked. It was the car Dongho used when we went to Soohyun's house to go to Lotte World. I said," Isnt that Dongho's car?"

Pov (Soohyun)

           I nodded. I heard Victoria gasped and I turned around. I asked," What's wrong."

           She pointed to a car a couple cars from Dongho and said," That's Sulli's car."

           I asked," Why is Dongho and Sulli here?"

           Victoria said," I dont know, but where are they now?"

           I said," I don't know, why dont we call them and find out."

           Victoria nodded, and with that we called them.

Pov (Dongho)

           My and Sulli's phone rang at the same time. I said," Uh oh."

           Sulli asked," Should we answer it?"

           I said," I think so, they probably saw our cars and wouldn't leave until we meet with them."

           Sulli said," Araso."

           I picked up the phone and Hyung said," Get to the parking lot with Sulli now."

           And with that he hung up. I looked at Sulli and it looks like she was told the same thing. I said," Let's go."

Pov (Sulli)

           When we got there, Oppa and Unnie were sitting at the back of the car beside a lot of shopping bags. Unnie asked," So what you doing here?"

           I began to say," Well, ummm, ummm, you know, we, umm-"

           Dongho the blurted out," We were on a date."

           Everyone looked at him, with a bewildered look on their faces and mouths slightly open. There was a moment of silence, until Oppa spoke up and asked," What?"

           Dongho said," Ummm well, ummm."

           I recovered my shocked moment and said," What Dongho is trying to say is, we went to the office and that's when we found out that you cancelled work today. So we decided to watch a movie at the mall."

           Unnie crossed her arms over her chest and asked," What movie?"

           I said," Umm, the new one."

           Unnie asked," Which one?"

           I said," The one with the guy and the girl. And there was also that bad guy at that place."

           Unnie asked," What's the Movie title?"

           I said slowly," Avengers."

Pov (Victoria)

           Soohyun leaned over to me and whispered," What's Avengers?"

           His breath felt hot against my ear, and his closeness to me was making my heart beat faster than usual, but I choose to ignore it and whispered back," It's a movie in America."

           Soohyun whispered," Araso, kamsahamnida."

           Soohyun then moved away amd asked," Dongho, how did you understand the movie?"

           Sulli answered for him and said," Subtitles."

           Soohyun said," Araso."

           I said," We should head home now."

           Soohyun said," Do you want me to give you a ride and we would just follow Sulli?"

           I said," Neh," I turned to Dongho and said," What about you Dongho?"

           Dongho said," I would go home now, and just see you all tomorrow at the office."

Pov (Dongho)

          I bid Hyung goodbye, Noona a hug goodbye, and when I hugged Sulli goodbye she whispered," We will talk tomorrow about this, araso?"

          I whispered back," Araso."

          And with that I hopped in my car and left.

Pov (Soohyun)

          As soon as we left the parking lot mall I asked Victoria," Do you believe them?"

          She chuckled and said," Of course not, do they even show American films in COEX?"

          I chuckled back and said," I dont know, but I do like the idea of them dating."

          Victoria said," I know, but we have to do something to make that happen."

           I asked," Do you have an idea in mind?"

          Victoria shook her head and said," Aniyo, we should wait for now and see what happens first."

           I said," Araso, I think were here."

           Sulli stopped at a gate and waited for it to open. Their house or mansion is very big.

             As soon as Sulli stopped at the front door, maids started coming out of the house. A butler came and took Sulli's car away. When I opened the back door of my car, the maids took all the shopping bags in a second. I came out of my car as soon as Victoria did and I told Sulli," Bye Sulli, see you tomorrow."

            Sulli said," Bye Oppa."

             As soon, as Sulli left, I told Victoria ," Well goodbye and see you tomorrow, at the office, at 8:00 a.m.."

            Victoria laughed and said," I know where and when to be there Soohyun."

            I said ," Araso."

           Victoria said," Bye Soohyun, take care."

           Victoria then hugged me goodbye and left. My heart skipped a beat. Wait, my heart still beats? I snapped out of it. I stepped into my car and left.


A/N: Sorry if I took long to update. Well as you can see I wrote quiet a lot. So mianhe. So I made this chapter, I guess a little sweeter than I planned it to be for my subscriber, so I hope you guys like it. Im very happy with your comments, please keep it up. And thank you to my new and old subscribers. And my readers.