Hello or Goodbye?

A Very Unusual Love Story

5 Months Later

Pov (Sulli)

      It's been 5 months since unnie got in a coma, she hasn't waken up yet.

Flashback (5 months ago) Pov (Sulli)

     " Please come to the hospital, your sister has been involved in a car accident."

     I dropped the phone in shock, Dongho asked," Sulli, wae? What happened?"

     I looked at him in the eye and said," Unnie is in the hospital.'

     Dongho stood up from his seat and said," Let's go, I'll drive to the hospital."

     I nodded and stood up. I picked up my phone and told the lady," We're on our way."

     I hung up my phone and started walking towards the parking lot.

20 minutes later

     Dongho and I arrived arrived at the hospital and I hurriedly went to the information center, I asked a nurse," Is there a patient named Victoria Song here? She was just in a car accident."

     The nurse typed something and said," Ah neh, she's still in the operating room, it's at the 5th floor."

     " Kamsahamnida."

     I then fast walked towards the elevator with Dongho. The doors closed and the elevator started going up, I asked Dongho," Do you think Unnie is gonna be okay?'

     Dongho sighed and said," I hope Sulli, I hope so."

     The elevator dinged and opened up. Dongho and I walked towards operating room where the light above the door was still on.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

     The light turned off and a doctor came out of the operating room. He asked," Are you a relative of Ms. Song?"

     I stood up and said," Neh, I'm her sister."

     He said," Well you sister broke her left leg, her left arm, and some of her ribs, she was lucky though, her ribs missed her lungs by a couple centimeters. But in time those will heal."

    Tears we're already pouring, imagining how much pain Unnie has been through. I asked," Is that all."

    The doctor shook his head and said," Your sister, is also in a coma."

    I looked at him shockingly and asked," Bwoh?"

    He slowly nodded his head, I asked," For how long?"

    " That is indefinite. It could be days, weeks, months, years. We don't know."

    I asked," Can we see her?"

    " Neh, she has been transferred to room 321 in the 18th floor."

    " Kamsahamnida doctor."

    The doctor nodded and said," Excuse me Ms. Song, I have to go now."

    Dongho and I started walking to the elevator. When we got on, I said," Dongho, call Oppa."

    " Wae?"

    I looked at him and said," Because Unnie was supposed to go with him to America."

    " How do you know?"

    " Because it all adds up if you think about it."

( Flash back end)

Pov (Sulli)

      So here I am, at Unnie's room. Oppa still doesn't know the state Unnie is in, because we never got a hold of him. It's ususally, his phone is off or he has a meeting. But Dongho and I know the truth. That problem with the company was fixed 4 months ago. We know that he's just hurt because Unnie didn't show. But he doesn't know that Unnie is in a coma.

      Dongho bursted in the door with a big smile in his face. I asked him," Why so happy?"

      He said," I know a way to get in contact with Hyung."

      I raised an eyebrow and asked," How?"

      He showed me a phone and said," We use another person's phone instead of ours."

      I asked," But couldn't he just reject it?"

      He said," But this is not just any phone, this is Eli hyung's phone. And Hyung will answer it thinking that there's a problem with the company."

      I asked," How did you even get a hold of his phone?"

      He smilled evilly and said," Oh just some pursuading and black mailing."

      I chuckled and siad," All right, go ahead and call him."

      Dongho smiled and started dialing Oppa's number. Dongho put the phone on speaker and Oppa answered.

Pov (Soohyun)

      Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

      I woke up and saw Eli's name on my phone. I answered and said sleepily," Yoboseyo? Eli, what's the problem?"

      " Yoboseyo, HYUNG!?

      I woke up fully and asked," Dongho? What are you doing with Eli's phone?"

      " He let me borrow it."

      " Is there any proble with the company?"

      " Aniyo."

      " Are you okay?"

      " Neh."

      " Then I'm hanging up."

      " WAIT HYUNG!!! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!!"

      " What?!"

      " Victoria-"

      " I'm hanging up."

      " NO!!!!!"

      A new voice spoke and said," OPPA!!"

     "Sulli?"

     " Would you listen first? Even for awhile?"

     I thought about it and said," Make it quick."

     Sulli said," Unnie is in a........is in a....is in a.."

     " Is in a what?"

     " She's in a coma....."

     My mouth went open, my eyes opened wide and I asked," SHE'S IN A WHAT?!?!?"

    " Unnie is in a coma. She was involved in a car crash the day she was going with you to America."

    I dropped my phone and I fell on the floor sitting down.

Pov (Sulli)

    " Unnie is in a come. She was involved in a car crash the day she was going with you to America."

    There was a moment of silence and suddenly the call was ended."

Pov (Soohyun)

     " Hello? Yes, I would like to book a flight to Seoul, Korea."

     " When do you want to be booked sir?"

     " Book me today, the earliest possible."

     " Okay sir, would it be a one way or round trip?"

     " One way."

     " Okay sir. There's one leaving in 2 hours. Will that be good sir?"

     " Yes thank you."

     I hung up my phone and started throwing my clothes inside my bag. I didn't bother to be neat since I don't give a right now. All I'm worried about is Victoria.

     She planned to come with me. My heart started to do flips, but then I remembered her condition right now. My heart then became heavy, I'm coming Victoria, wait for me. I zipped up my suit case and headed out the door.

 

 

In Seoul Pov (Soohyun)

       I got in my car that I parked in the airport and started driving towards the hospital. I was feeling antsy. I have been gone for 5 months. She has been in a coma for 5 months. I am so stupid. That's why Dongho and Sulli has been endlessly calling me. They wanted to tell me what condition she is in right now.

       I got to the hospital and I parked my car. I ran inside and asked the information center" Where's the patient named Victoria song located at?"

       I glared at the nurse and she said nervously," Ummm room 321, 18th floor."

       I got in the elevator and pressed 18. Victoria, you better wake up now. The door opened I started looking for Victoria's room. 329, 328, 327, 326, 325, 324, 323, 322, 321. I opened the door and I saw Victoria on her hospital bed sleeping, she looked peaceful. But I wanna be selfish, I want her to wake up and spend her life with me. I walked towards Victoria and a person say," Oppa?"

       I looked to my right and I saw Sulli and Dongho sleeping on the couch. I said," Sulli."

       Dongho began to stir and opened his eyes," Hyung?"

       I nodded at him and said," Dongho."

       They stood up and walked over to me, Sulli asked," Oppa, when did you get here?"

       I showed them a small smile and said," I hopped on a plane as soon as I heard the news. I just landed about 2 hours ago."

       Dongho asked," Why didn't you rest first Hyung?"

       I said," I'm fine Dongho, and besides, I wanna take care of Victoria."

       They nodded. I said," Go back to sleep, I'm just gonna stay by her side right now."

       They nodded once again and went back to the couch. I pulled up a chair and sat beside Victoria. I held her hand. I looked back at Dongho and Sulli, and they were fast asleep. I looked at Victoria and said," You're suppose to be in America with me, why are you here?"

       Tears were beginning to drop, I didn't bother to wipe them and kept talking to Victoria, I said," You know, I was so hurt that day. That flight attendant on the plane was so scared of me. I was tempted to call you and ask you if you were coming. But I remembered saying in the beach that only if you came, then I would know you really love me."

       " Do you know that not one day passed that I didn't think of you? Everywhere I looked, it reminded me of you. Even the simplest thing reminded me of you. You know, even cofee reminded me of you. Do you remember your first day as my secretary? Yeah, you spilled cofee on yourself. I treated you. Do you know, that was the first time in years, I was ever nice again to a girl."

       By now, it seemed like I was crying a river," Hey, maybe next time I go to America Sulli, Dongho and you can come. I can take you guys to Disneyland. Maybe even Six Flags or Knott's Berry Farm. I promise when you wake up, we'll go everywhere. I'll even take time of work. I promise to make you happy."

       I wiped my cheek with my shoulder and said," Do you know this is the first time I cried so much in a hour? Do you know, that when you didn't arrive in the airport, that was the worst heartbreak I ever experienced? Victoria, you better wake up soon. You still owe me for not arriving at the airport."

       My tears were falling like a waterfall, I closed my eyes and said," Victoria, I love you, I love you verry verry much, I love you very very very much."

       A hand caressed my cheek. I opened my eyes and I saw Victoria smiling weakly at me. I yelled," Sulli, wake up, Victoria woke up."

       Tears of joy started pouring from my eyes. I kissed Victoria's hand. Victoria opened and whispered," I love you."

       Then suddenly, I heard,' beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep'

       I looked at the heart monitor, and the line went flat.

 


A/N: to be continued.

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting.

Please continue to comment.