A Suprise

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Soohyun)

  Suddenly the heart monitor went BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP........... What's happening?!

   "GET THE DOCTORS! NOW! HURRY!!!" Sulli and Dongho suddenly woke up and asked what was happening. The doctor and the nurses bursted in and the doctor got out the defibrillator and a nurse was trying to push us out. "No!!! I WANT TO BE WITH HER!!!!"

   "Please sir, you have to go out."

   "No, I don't wa-"

   "Hyung let's just wait outside..." Dongho interupted me.

   " No I-"

    Dongho and Sulli grabbed both my arms and started dragging me out the door. Once the door was shut, they let go of me. Sulli and Dongho sat down on the chairs by the wall. Sulli started crying and Dongho let Sulli cry on his shoulder, trying his best to comfort her.

    I was walking back and forth. Is she gonna be okay? She has to be. She can't leave me. I love her. She can't leave.

Pov (Sulli)

    20 minutes has passed and no one still came out of the room. We still don't know what happenend to Unnie. Oppa is still walking back and forth, he won't calm down. I said," Oppa, sit down."

    But he didn't listen and just kept fast walking back and forth. Dongho said," Hyung sit down."

    Still walking, Oppa said," I can't. Why are they taking so long?"

    Dongho said," We don't know Hyung, but you have to calm down."

    Oppa faced us and said," How can I calm down Dongho? The person I love is in there on the verge of life and death. So how Dongho? HOW!?"

    I stood up and slapped Oppa, I said," Oppa, calm down!!!"

Pov (Soohyun)

    I felt a stinging feeling on my left cheek. I rubbed it and looked at Sulli, her hands went to my shoulder and she started shaking me. She said," OPPA, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN, YOU PANICKING DOESN'T HELP, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!!!"

    " Sulli I'm calm."

    Still shaking me, Sulli said," OPPA CALM DOWN!!!"

    Dongho stood up and took Sulli away. They sat down and Dongho hugged Sulli. She was now sobbing on Dongho while Dongho was hugging her and rubbing her back.

    A doctor came out of Victoria's room and asked," Ms. Song's relatives?"

    I walked towards the doctor and Dongho and Sulli stood up. I asked," How is she doctor?"

    Doctor said," She's fine now."

    We sighed in relief, the doctor continued," But she's asleep right now."

    I said," Araso."

    The doctor said," Also, since she broke her left arm, left leg, some of her ribs, and was in a coma. She has to go to physical therapy and exercise daily to keep the muscles and ligaments supple. Otherwise, she might not be able to regain full movement."

    I said," Araso, can we see her now?"

    The doctor nodded and walked away. Dongho, Sulli, and I entered the room quietly. I said," Why don't you guys go get something to eat?"

    Dongho asked," What about you Hyung?"

    I said," I'm fine Dongho, don't worry."

    He asked," Are you sure?"

    " Yeah."

    He said," Araso, we'll just bring you something back."

    I nodded and they went out. I pulled up a chair next to Victoria and held her hand. I asked her," How could you do that to me?"

    " Do you know how worried I was?"

    " I got slapped by Sulli because I wouldn't calm down."

    " Never do that to me again."

    "I wont let you. I would do everything to make sure you're safe. Even if that means sacrificing my own life."

Pov (Sulli)

    It was by morning now and the hospital canteen was serving breakfast. I got Miso soup and Dongho got Kimchi soup. We sat down at one of the tables of the nearly empty canteen and Dongho asked," Are you better now?"

    I smiled at him and said," Neh, kamsahamnida for comforting me."

    Dongho smiled back and said," It's nothing, especially for you."

    My cheeks started getting warmer, I asked," What do you mean?"

    Dongho let go of his chopsticks and looked into my eyes. He grabbed my hands and said," Sulli, I like you. I have since the first time I saw you."

    My heart was beating faster, I said," Dongho, I like you too."

    Dongho smiled widely and said," So do you want to go on a date with me this Saturday?"

    I smiled back and said," I would love to."

Pov (Victoria)

    " I wont let you. I would do everything to make sure you're safe. Even if it means sacrificing my own life."

    I felt a pair of lips kiss my hand and I opened my eyes. Soohyun was infront of me, he had his eyes close and he was the one kissing my hand," Saranghae Soohyun."

    He looked up and his eyes opened huge. He stood up, still holding my hand and said," Your awake!!"

    I nodded and said," Neh, I am."

    Soohyun hugged me and said," Nado saranghae Victoria."

    My heart started beating fast, a tear dropped from Soohyun's eye, I wiped it and I asked," Why are you crying?"

    " Because you almost left me, don't ever do that again."

    I smiled and said," I know. I heard everything you said. You better keep your promise and take me to Disneyland."

    He smiled back and said," I will."

    I took a good look at Soohyun and asked," You cutted your hair?"

    Soohyun ran his hand down hair and said," Neh."

Before:      After:

    He asked," Do you like it?"

    I smiled and said," Neh."

    Suddenly, Dongho and Sulli bursted out the door smiling. Sulli looked at me and yelled," UNNIE!!"

    I yelled back," SULLI!!"

    Sulli went to me and hugged me. After releasing me, Dongho waved to me happily and said," Hi Noona."

    I smiled and waved back. I said," Hello Dongho."

Pov (Soohyun)

    Dongho and Sulli pulled up a chair and sat on the opposite side of Victoria's bed. I asked," So Victoria, how did you get in a car crash that day?"

    Victoria suddenly had a blank look on her face and looked straight ahead. She said," I was crossing an intersection that time. I remember that while I was crossing, a black hummer that was going really fast hitted my car. Because of the force, my car rolled over. I opened my car and crawled out. But when I got out, the car was gone."

    I said," That crash wasn't an accident, wasn't it? It was intentional."

 


A/N: Ohhhhh, who would want Victoria hurt? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING, AND COMMENTING

And please keep subscribing and commenting :D