Victoria!

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov(Soohyun)

     I massaged my temple as Victoria and the she devil left my office to go to the "powder room" (bathroom). This day has been nothing but stressful. Victoria would say one thing, then Fei would suggest the exact opposite. Then Fei would say something and Victoria would say another. I can't get any work done. I can't turn around for one second minute them arguing with each other. They're alway trying to embarass the other. My door suddenly opened and the two girls stepped in. I sighed and picked up three files. I laid down two of them at the front of my desk, I said, "Now we have to do exporting. Which shipping company should we use? How much products are we going to have them deliver? How much money are we suppose to pay them?"

     They both scanned through the files and Victoria said, "We should choose Choi shipping, even the a little more expensive than the other one, they assure the safety of the products."

      Fei said, "Well I disagree with you, the Kim's are not only cheaper, but they also ship the products faster. So we can sell more products and earn more money."

      Victoria rolled her eyes, "Well how are we going to earn any money if our products are lost somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean and our products are more than a month late? Not only will it be embarassing to our buyers but it will damage our reputation and cause sales to go down."

      Fei looked at Victoria intently, "Yeah well like that's not going to happen if it takes the products a century to get there."

      "It doesn't take a century for the Choi's to arrive."

      "Well no duh, why don't you use that tiny brain of yours to detect sarcasm?"

      "Well why don't you try to be serious about this since it'll cost a lot of money if you make a mistake? Why don't you use your head? Oh yeah, it's filled with nothing but air."

       I opened my folder and as Fei was about to respond, I said, "Alright, so instead of clawing each other's face off, I'll give each of you a truck size of products. Whoever makes more money at the end will be decided the winner and I'll sign a contract good for a year with your choosen shipping company."

       They both gave me a nod and glared at each other. I looked at my wrist watch and stood up, "I have to go to a meeting with my American associatess. Unfortunately they're sort of paranoid and asked for a private meeting with only me. So for the mean time, read review the files and report to me when I come back."

        I went to Victoria and pecked her cheek. When I was almost out of the door I said, "Remember, just read the files. Whoever decorated my office decided that it would be a good idea to import these furniture from Germany, France, and Italy. So they cost me money. Please don't waste it."

Pov (Victoria)

        Soohyun left the office and I went to sit down on the couch with a stack of files. I immediately opened one, intending to ignore the she-demon in the office with me. But alas, she sat at one of the chairs next to the couch. She admired her manicured, claw like nails and opened , "You know it would be better if you just disappeared, then there won't be any difficulties."

         I placed the files on my lap, looked at her and tilted my head, "Really? Because everyone else feels exactly the same about you."

         "You should have stayed in America."

         "You should have stayed in China."

          She rolled her eyes and moved to Soohyun's desk, she whispered to herself so that I could barley hear it, "We'll see."

Pov (Soohyun) (Time skip to 8 p.m.)

          I placed my files inside the leather briefcase and headed out my office. Fei left two hours ago and Victoria is waiting for me at the lobby. I entered the elevator and sighed. My lawyers are still looking for a loop hole in the Wang contract, but it's sealed tight. Unless any of Wang employees causes any damage to Shin Industries, there's no way to void to it. I stepped out of the elevator and I gave Victoria a smile. I alked up to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, we headed for the front door and I asked, "Do you want to have dinner tonight?"

          She groaned and said, "Can't. Appa, Sullli, and I are going to dinner."

          I let out a chuckle and said, "Don't worry, we can have dinner tomorrow. You can cook for me."

          She turned to me with an amused face and suggested, "Or you can cook for me."

          I smiled and turned to her, "I'll think about it. We can a flip a coin so it's fair."

          I pressed my lips against her temple and released her waist. I asked, "Can I walk you to your car?"

          She smiled at me and shook her head, "It's alright Soohyun, get home. Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow, arasso?"

          I nodded and kissed her lips lightly. I pulled away and said, "Araso, see you tomorrow."

          I stood there in my spot and watched her as she walked down the steps, heading towards to her car. As she was about to cross the road towards the parking lot, a black van stopped in front of her, its tires screeched from the sudden stop. My eyes widened as the door opened and two masked men came out of the back door. I dropped my briefcase and ran towards them. I yelled, "VICTORIA!"

          The men pulled Victoria inside the van. She tried to escape their grasp, but one of them placed a handkerchief on . Victoria's movements quickly weakened. One of the men, the one closer to the door, grabbed hold of the door handle. His mud brown eyes met with mine and he smirked. He quickly shutted the door and the van sped off. I yelled, "VICTORIA!"

        


A/N: Hey people, I'm really sorry that I'm slower than molasses updating. School has been keeping me busy. Please forgive me.

Well other than that, what do you think of this chapter? Comment ans subscribe if you still haven't. Thank you all again for your patience and for staying with me. Until the next chapter