Coffee

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Victoria)

                 I walked in Soohyun's office, and he was already on his chair signing papers. He looked up when he heard the door click, went back to signing papers and said," Go outside, knock, and wait to be given permission to enter."

                 I walked outside, knocked and when I heard," Enter."

                 I did, he said," Sit down."

                 I walked to the chair infront of his desk and sat down there, he looked up and said," Starting tomorrow, you should arrive when or before I do. Which means, that you should be here at 8 a.m."

                 Is he kidding? I used to wake up at 8 a.m.. I looked at his face, but like before, it was dead serious.

http://www.parttimedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/07_8.jpg

                 Wow, cant the guy smile even for a second? I realized that he was still looking at me. Oh wait, I have'nt answered him yet. I said," Araso Soohyun."

                 He nodded and said," And you can only leave once I leave."

                 I said," But, that means that if you have to stay late, then I have to."

                 He said," Well, that is the meaning of you can only leave once I do."

                 I complained," But you can stay here until who knows when. I know my father is a ceo, and he always came home either late into the evening or early in the morning."

                 Soohyun said," Well Victoria, that is my final decision, and you cant change that. Now, go make me some coffee."

                 I was stopping myself from trying to strangle him there. I said through my teeth," Araso, Mr. Shin."

                 I went to the kitchen at the ceo private floor and made black coffee. When I came back, I knocked at his door, when I heard the signal, I went in, went to his desk and said," Here's your coffee Soohyun, anything else?"

                 He took a sip of the coffee and said," ack, this coffee is too bitter, go make me another one."

                 I rolled my eyes and said," Of course Soohyun."

                 I went back to the kitchen and this time, I put sugar and cream in it. When I was back at his desk, he said," Ack, this coffee is too sweet, are yo trying to give me diabetes?"

                 I said," Of course not Soohyun, I wouldnt want anything bad to happen to you."

                 I wish you get hit by a bus. I went back to the kitchen, and I made sure that everything was equal, when I was at his desk yet again, he said," This one taste like hot water, its tasteless, make me another one."

                 Is there something wrong with his taste? How can a coffee taste like hot water? I went back to the kitchen and made a new coffee, When I was back, he said," The coffee is too cold and still a little sweet, go make a new one."

                 Too cold? I just got that out of the coffee pot. When I was back at the kitchen yet again, I made sure that the coffee was hot, when I was back at his office, he said," Agh, this one is too hot, you just burned my tongue. You know what, coffee is not working out. Just get me some iced tea."

                I bit my tongue, trying to not yell at him. I nodded and went back to the kitchen.

Pov (Author)

                After Victoria went out of his office yet again, Soohyun looked up and unconciously smiled a little to himself. He found it amusing seeing Victoria, the spoiled brat of the Song Corporation, get frustrated. But once Soohyun realized what he was doing, he went back to being himself.

Pov (Soohyun)

                What am I doing? All women are the same, they use you then betray you. What's the use of loving again, if in the end you get hurt, and that wound might not heal again?

Pov (Dongho)

                Sulli walked in my office with a bright smile in her face. Oh that smile, its as bright as the sun, I said," Annyeong Sulli, how are you today?"

                Sulli said," Annyeong Dongho, im fine, thanks for asking. How about you."

                I said," Im fine, thanks for asking."

                Sulli said," No problem, so what are we suppose to do today?"

                I said," We have to report to hyung first"

                She said," Araso."

                We walked to the elevator and up to hyung's office. When we stepped out, we saw Victoria noona clutching to a coffee cup, that had steam coming out of it, very tightly outside hyung's office. I second later, the cup burst and the hot looking coffee spilled all over Noona's hands and arms. She screamed," AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

                Sulli and I ran over to her, her arms were as red tomatoes. Hyung came out of his office, and looked at what was happening. He still had no reaction to it and said," Sit her down at the couch, let me get the stuff to heal that with."

Pov (Soohyun)

                 Aish. Why do I have to be responsible for that girl? How did she even manage to break that cup? Aish. I came back to my office with a bucket with cold water, cloth, ointment and a bowl. I found the bucket in a supply closet at my floor, the cloth, bandages, and ointment at my medicine cabinet and the bowl at the kitchen. I went to Victoria, put down the stuff and said," Dip your hand in the bucket."

                After she did I went down on my knees, rollled my sleeves up and used the bowl to scoop up the water and pour it down her arms. After 10 minutes of doing that, I stopped and said," Let your hands and arms stay there for another 20 minutes, then I'll dry it with the cloth and then put the ointment on it. Araso?"

                She nodded her head. I asked Dongho," So why did you come up here?"

                Dongho said," We have to report to you and you tell us if you have anything specific you want us to do today."

                I said," Ah, neh, so you and Sulli already visited the whole building, right?"

                Dongho said," Neh."

                I said," Well now, visit floors 2 through 15, both of you talk to each supervisors of the floor, ask them to explain what that departments about, then write a report about it. Oh and you see anyone slacking off. Fire them."

                Dongho didnt look so thrilled about my last sentece, but he nodded his head. I said," Ok, I will see you two later for your reports. Bye Dongho, Bye Sulli."

                Sulli said," Bye oppa."

                Dongho said," Bye hyung."

Pov (Sulli)

                When Dongho and I were in the elevator, I asked,"  Are you really going to fire people you see slacking off?"

                He said," Aniyo, I just said that so Hyung wouldnt get mad at me. And if I do see anyone, I'll just give them a warning."

                I said," Araso."

Pov (Soohyun)

                After talking to Dongho and Sulli, I went back to Victoria and lifted her arms of the bucket. I wiped it with the cloth and then blew on it to give it a cooler feel and for it to dry nicely. I put the ointment on and she sighed in relief. Her arms are pink not not red. I said," You're ok now. Just put the ointment on every couple hours."

                Victoria said," Araso."

                I said," You can go home now and just comebcak tomorrow, Or you can stay here and wait for Sulli."

                Victoria said," I'll wait for Sulli to comeback here, then I'll go home."

                I said," Araso, would you want to watch television?"

                She said," But you have no t.v. ."

                I took out my phone and pressed the button to make the t.v. appear out of the ceiling.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_XTuhSo8yho#t=0s

( Disclaimer: I do not own the video and just wanted Soohyun to have a cool t.v. that appears out of unexpected places smiley)

                I said," The t.v. is voice control, so if you have any specific channels, shows, or movies that you want to see just say t.v. and the thing that you wanna watch."

                She said," Araso, kamsahamnida Soohyun."

                I said," Chonmaneyo, Victoria."

                I then went back to work.

Pov (Sulli)

               After Dongho and I finished the report, we headed to Soohyun oppa's office. When we walked in we saw Unnie watching, t.v.? I asked," Since when did Oppa have a t.v. in his office?"

               Oppa answered," I had it built on the ceiling so that my office will have more space, and since I rarely use it I just had it built there."

               I said," Araso, oh and heres is the report for floors 2 through 15."

               He said," Araso, you and Dongho can do want you want now, you will just continue the floor reports tomorrow."

               I said," Kamsahamnida Oppa."

               He said," No problem."

               Unnie said," Sulli, I will go home now, araso?"

               I said," Neh Unnie."

               She kissed my cheek, said goodbye to the two brothers, and walked out. Dongho said," Hyung, we will go now."

               Oppa said," Araso, take care."

                When Dongho and I were in the elevator I asked him," Hey did you notice that Unnie and Oppa's day for the last two days always have something to do with coffee?"

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, just wanna thank you for reading, suscribing and commenting. I really appreciate it. I promise to update as soon as I can, but I dont have a certain date. So yeah that's all. Remember to suscribe and comment. Peace :)