Mr. W, Party, Suprises.......

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Victoria)

     I took a deep breath as I fixed Sulli's hair. She asked," Unni, are you okay?"

     I smiled at her and said," Yeah, I feel fine."

     Sulli grinned at me and said," You're nervous, aren't you?"

     I slightly glared at her and said," Pssh, no, why would I be nervous? I've been on many dates before, or parties with dates, or whatever this is called."

     Sulli stood up from the chair and repeatedly poked me on the arm. She said," Yeah, but this one is with a guy you really like. The Great Shin Soohyun. The youngest sucessful business man of the century. The most eligible bachelor of Seoul Korea. The ice hearted bachelor that hasn't been dating for years and you made him confess to you within a year. The-"

     I covered Sulli's mouth and said," All right, I get it. I like him a lot and I feel a lot of pressure that I might mess it up tonight."

     Sulli smiled gently at me and said," Unnie, he has seen the worst of you within the year. And yet he still fell in love with you. He loved you for your worst, he loved you for your best. He loved you when you were strong, and he loved you when you were weak. So just realx."

     I smiled at Sulli and said," Thaks Sulli. I don't know how you know all these, but thanks."

     Sulli straightened out her dress and said," Welcome Unnie. So how do I look?"

      I dusted of her shoulder and said," You look great."

      I spun around and asked," How about me?"

     Sulli smiled once again and said," You look amazing Unnie."

Pov (Dongho)

     I watched Soohyun Hyung as he imaptiently looked at the staircase every three seconds. I chuckled and said," Hyung, relax, I'm pretty sure they're going to show up. I mean this is their house."

     Hyung slightly glared at me and said," I know that dongsaeng, don't try to get wise with me. Or else I promise you that you'll be doing more paperwork this week than you have your entire life."

     I looked at Hyung and saw that pass him, the girls were coming down the stairs. I yelled," NOONA, HYUNG IS BEING A MEANIE!!!!"

Pov (Sulli)

     Unnie and I laughed as the brothers bickered. I looked at Dongho and can't help but  notice how dashing he looked.

     He looked at me and flashed me a smile, Oppa followed where Dongho was looking at and nodded towards me. Dongho walked towards me and offered me his arm, he said," Shall we, my princess?"

     I blushed, wrapped my hand around his arm and said," We shall, my prince."

Pov (Victoria)

    As Dongho walked towards Sulli, Soohyun and I met halfway, I said," You look good Cold Heart."

     He flashed me a smirk and said," You don't look bad yourself Princess Brat."

     I chuckled and asked," Princess Brat?"

     He offered me his arm and said," You were a brat when we first met, and you can't deny that."

     I took his arm and said," Touche' Cold heart, touche'."

     As we walked out the door Dongho said," Hyung race you there."

     Soohyun smirked again said said," Your on, if I win you get extra work till the end of the month."

     Dongho said," And if I win, I get to live in your house for a whole year."

     Soohyun said," Game on."

     Soohyun then rushed toward an unfamiliar sports car.

      Soohyun opened the door for me and I got in. He quickly jogged toward the other side and the car. It roared to life and he stepped on it. I asked him," New car?"

      Soohyun nodded and said," Business partner was very thankful and generous, raised their sales up by eighty percent."

      I rolled my eyes and said," No wonder."

      He raised an eyebrow and asked," Which means?"

      I said," Since the first time I saw you, you never spent something expensive for yourself."

      Soohyun smiled and said," Well I had everything I needed."

      I smiled and nodded," I guess that's good enough to live."

Pov (Soohyun)

      I stopped the car in front of the valet and quickly rushed to open the door for Victoria, I held my hand out to her and pulled her out of the car. I wrapped my arms around her waist and tossed the key to the valet. As we were walking towards the entrance, I heard a car stop, I looked at the car as Dongho stepped out. He went to Sulli and they walked towards us. I smiled triumphantly and said," Ohh, more work for you dongsaeng."

      He pouted slightly and mumbled," Don't rub it in."

      Victoria, Sulli, and I laughed as we entered Mr. W's choice of venue. We quickly sat on an empty table and a waiter approached us with a tray of wine. I picked two out and handed one to Victoria," Here Love, try this."

Pov (Victoria)

      I felt my cheeks burn up as Soohyun called me love. I quickly took the wine and turned around. Dongho and Sulli were trying to suppress the smile and I glared at them. Suddenly two arms wrapped themselves around my waist and a head was rested on my right shoulder. I looked and saw Soohyun lazily scanning the scenery. He then looked at me and said," You know you love me."

      He quickly pecked my lips and turned back to scanning the place. A smiled formed on my lips and said," That I do."

      He looked back at me and said," Saranghaeyo Victoria."

      I smiled and pecked his lips.

Pov (Soohyun)

     I broke away from Victoria and entertwined my hand with hers. We walked towards Sulli and Dongho. They had a look on their face that said they watched the whole thing. Dongho nodded at me and said," Hey Hyung, how are you?"

     I smiled and said," Better than I have been in all my life."

     Dongho smiled, but before he could say anything a loud voice said," LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAY I HAVE YOU ATTENTION."

     We looked towards the stage as Mr. W was talking," Talking you all for coming here this night, but I must confess something, this night is not only about me combing back here after so many years. No, I came her to introduce, my long lost daughter WANG FEI FEI!!!"


A/N: I am very very sorry for not updating for so many months now. I am truly sorry so please put down your torches and pitchforks.

On the contrary, what do you guys think about this chapter?

Dunt dunt dun, Fei has return