News

A Very Unusual Love Story

Breaking News: Victoria Song of Song Corporations dating Shim Changmin or Shin Soohyun?

Sources tell us that not only two days ago, Victoria Song was seen with Shin Soohyun in COEX mall, where Shin

                                Soohyun spent more than $1000 on her. But the following day, Ms. Song was seen having lunch with Shim Changmin

      of Shim Industries, exchanging numbers, and kissing each other goodbye. Sources say that Shin Soohyun saw the scene

                               and fled quickly and angrily.

Pov (Soohyun)

      I threw the newspaper on the ground as I quickly walked out my house and in to my car. I started driving towards Shin Industries, when my phone rang, I picked it up and said," Yoboseyo, who is this?"

      The person said," Yoboseyo, Soohyun, it's Victoria, help me, I need to get out of this situation."

      I said," Araso, I will handle it."

      Victoria said," Kamsahamnida."

      I said," Araso, bye."

      I ended the call. I stopped upon a red light, I quickly punched in Kevin's number, Shin Industries publicist, and said," Yoboseyo, Kevin you heard about the news, neh?"

      Kevin said," Neh Hyung, what do you want to do?"

      Kevin is also one of my friends so I let him call me Hyung, I said," Call the press for a press conference at Shin Industries at 11:30 a.m. Say that I will answer all questions there."

      Kevin said," Araso Hyung."

      I said," Kamsahamnida."

      I ended the call, and focused on driving.

Pov (Victoria)

      My phone rang, I looked at the phones i.d. receiver thing, I panicked, it was Appa.. I walked back and forth in the mansion living room. Should I answer it? Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away. It kept, ringing and ringing and finging, finally after like 5 minutes, the phone silented down. Then it started ringing again, I sighed, I guess Appa won't give up. Wait, why am I panicking. Forget it. I answered my phone and said," Yoboseyo?"

      Appa said," Yoboseyo, Victoria what is all this scandal about? Are you dating two men at once? Why did Soohyun spend so much money on you? Since when did you know Shim Changmin? Didn't I tell you to not cause Soohyun trouble?"

       Oh I remember why I didn't want to answer, my appa has a lot of questions on everything. I said," Aniyo Appa, im not dating two men at once, I met Changmin yesterday, and it's not my fault."

       Im lying, this is totally my fault. Appa asked." What about Soohyun spending a lot of money on you?"

       Oh my God, I dont know what to say, oh I got it," A p a, g o i n t o.. a tu ne l, lo ing co ec tion, beep beep beep."

       Appa said," Victoria, I know there's no tunnel in the house."

       Yikes, well I'll handle this later. I hung up the phone

Pov (Soohyun)

        It was already 11:25 a.m., everyone is here already, I told Kevin to have the press conference at the 25th floor, conference floor, every reporters from every news station was already here, there were magazine people, photographers, newspaper people, etc. I had Kevin make someone set up a snacks and beverage table to assist our "guest".

Pov (Author)

Soohyun's outfit. Replace inside shirt with a black v neck. (In this story, Soohyun wears mostly this kind of outfits. He rarely wears suits)

Pov (Soohyun)

        I went to the booth like thing and I said," Kamsahamnida to everyone for coming to Shin Industries in a short notice, we just want this issue to be resolved as quickly as possible."

        A reporter raised his hand and asked," Mr. Shin, is it true that you dating Ms. Song?"

        I said," Aniyo, I dont know where that came from."

        Another reporter raised his hand and said," So what about the rumor that you spent more than $1000 on her?"

        I said," That was just a thanks for all her hard work here in Shin Industries."

        A reporter asked," What about when they said that after seeing Ms. Song's and Mr. Shim's sweet moment, you got angry and walked away quickly?"

        I said," The reason for me being angry at that moment has nothing to do with Ms. Song and Mr. Shim."

        Another reporter asked," So is it true that they are dating?"

        I said," I don't know about that, you must ask them both to know your answer."

        They nodded, I said," One last question, I must get back to my work after this."

        A lady reporter raised her hand and asked," So, based on what you said Mr. Shin. Are you saying that you are single at that moment and is eligible for dating?"

        I said," Neh, im single. Well that's all the time we have. Please help yourselves to some snacks and refreshments. I must go now."

        I stepped out as cameras began to flash at my face. When I got to the elevator, Kevin joined me and asked," How was it?"

        I said," Now I remember why I hate press conferences."

        Kevin laughed and said," Hyung you shouldn't have said that you were single."

        I asked," Why so?"

        Kevind asked," A single, bachelor CEO of one of the biggest companies in Asia, that spends more than $1000 on girls, yeah that doesnt get you attention."

        I said," Everyone know's what happened, Kevin, I doubt that they would think that im looking for someone to date."

        Kevin shook his head and said," Hyung, by going out to the media and saying that your single, it kinda means like that. And it's been three years Hyung, I think that they would think that they gave you enough time by then. And has it really stopped some girls that you meet from flirting with you?"

        I grunted, he was right, I said," But I hardly go out, so why does it matter."

        Kevin said," But that doesn't stop some CEO's that you have meetings with to bring their daughters, and hope that their daughters will get married to the CEO of one of the biggest companies in Asia."

         He was right of course, Mr. Kim already tried to do that with Hyuna. I asked," So what do you propose I do?"

         Kevin said," I dont know, im the publicist, not the advisor."

         I said," But this includes something about the public and media. So think of something."

         Kevin, his chin as if he had a beard, and said," Get a girl and announce it to the media. But I wont guarantee that that would stop some of them."

         I said," Anything else?"

         Kevin said," Say your gay and hope that that would stop them. But they might push themselves to you and try to change you."

         I said," First of all, im not gay. Second of all, don't you have any other experiences with these things?"

         Kevin said," I know that your not gay, im just saying ideas. And for your second question, no I don't have experiences about this. Bachelors usually want the girl's to come to them, not avoid them."

         I sighed, he was right I said," I just can't take anymore heartbreaks Kevin."

         The elevator dinged, it was Kevin's floor. he patted my shoulder and said," Everything is going to be okay Hyung, life might be hard now, but it will all be worht it in the end."

         He stepped out of the elevator," Kamsa Kevin."

         He nodded and the elevator doors closed, I whispered," I hope your right Kevin, I hope so."

Pov (Dongho)

         We watched Hyung in his office on his hidden t.v.. He handled the conference quite well, apparently he has an automatic answering machine in his brain that he can answer anything within a second. Hyung entered the office. He didn't say a word and went to the wall with a keypad on it. He punched in some code and a part of the wall lifted up automatically, showing his wine collection. He had expensive wines there, like 1978 Montrachet, 1865 Chateau Lafite, Royal DeMaria, 1775 Massandra, 1945 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild, 1787 Chateau Yquem, 1811 Chateau d'Yquem, Romanée Conti 1945, 1787 Chateau Lafite, 1869 Château Lafite, 1947 Château Cheval Blanc, and a 1907 Heidsieck. How do I know all those names, well we made a game of who could remember the most wines before.

          Hyung took out a glass and poured the 1787 Chateau Yquem. He swirled it in the glass, snifffed it, and sipped it. After swallowing the wine, he closed the wall protecting his wine collection. He said," I have a meeting in about 10 minutes," he turned to Noona and said," Victoria you dont have to attend this one, it's not very important and would just take a few minutes."

         Noona nodded, Hyung set his glass down on the table and headed for the door. When we heard the elevator ding, Noona asked," What was that all about? I didn't know that your Hyung drank wine."

         I said," Hyung just drinks wine to calm him, he's just a little stressed out right now."

         Noona asked," From what? I thought the conference went well."

         I said," He just doesnt want any attention."

         Noona said," Isn't attention good for the company?"

         I said," Not for the company, for himself."

         Noona asked," Why doesn't he want attention?"

         Oh. I looked at Sulli, she said," Unnie, Oppa lives in a very secluded area for privacy. If he didn't want the attention before, why would he want it now?

         Noona nodded, and asked," But how is going on a press conference cause him any attention?"

         I said," It just does."

         Noona said," Agh, fine, im going to the bathroom."

         When Noona left, Sulli asked," So how does it cause attention?"

         I whispered," Hyung doesn't usually go in the press conferences. He has other people to do that for him. And the last question that was asked is if he was single. So yeah, a bachelor CEO that has a lot of money causes attention from women."

        Sulli said," Araso."

Pov (Soohyun)

        The meeting ended and Mr. and Mrs. Kim went up to me, Mr. Kim asked," Have you seen Kyoung Jae yet?"

        I shook my head and said," Aniyo, but I will contact you as soon as I see any signs of him."

        Mr. Kim nodded and said," Kamsahamnida Mr. Shin."

        They exited the room. When I was sure that they were out of hearing distance, I said," They're gone now Eli, you can come out."

        Eli exited out of one room and said," Kamsahamnida Hyung."

        I said," You know you cant hide here forever. You and Kevin. It doesn't mean that you guys are in an arranged marriage with a girl you don't know, that you should avoid you parents."

        Suddenly, Kevin popped up out of nowhere and said," Well Hyung, you're not the one being forced to be married. What if the girl is a pyschopath?"

        Eli nodded, I said," What if she's not?"

        Eli asked," Why are you picking their side Hyung?"

        I said," Well, it's because you two are heirs and your working in my company, who would manage yours?"

        Kevin said," We will come back when the time is right Hyung. But not now, im still young to get married."

        I rolled my eyes and said," Whatever, im going back to my office right now."

        I walked towards the elevator as they shouted," Kamsahamnida Hyung!!!"

Pov (Sulli)

        After Unnie came back, Soohyun Oppa returned. Before anyone could even speak, his telephone rang, he answered it and said," Yoboseyo?"

        After listening for a moment, he said," Araso, araso. I would ask her."

        Oppa covered the microphone part of the phone and said," Victoria, the front desks says that Changmin is downstairs and wants to take you out for lunch."

        Unnie looked as if she beamed up and said," Araso, say that I would be right there."

        Unnie bolted out of the office, before Oppa could even answer. This is a first, Unnie never acted that way before. He told the other person on the line that Unnie was coming and put down the phone. He mumbled," Aish this girl, im not her assistant, I didnt even say that she could go."

        Dongho said," Hyung, could Sulli and I go to lunch?"

        Oppa nodded, Dongho asked," Do you wanna come with us Hyung?"

        Oppa shook his head and said," I still have papers to attend to, I didn't get to look over some of them because of the conference."

        Dongho said," Araso."

        We started heading out of the office, I took a last glimpse at Oppa, he showed no emotion again. But his eyes. When you look deep inside them, it showed only one emotion. Sadness.


A/N: Hello my wonderful readers, thank you for subscribing and commenting. I really appreciate it. Everything that's going on the story right now will be explained later on. You just have to keep reading and commenting. Well, to new people here in AFF, welcome, I hope you enjoy reading my story. SO thank's again for reading and subscribing, and remember to always comment =D