The Dream and the Date

A Very Unusual Love Story

Soohyun's P.O.V.

          I was at the park, alone, I don't how I got here, but it was empty...no people, no kids, not even birds...

          I started walking, looking if there was someone around, but there wasn't. I was about to leave until someone yelled out, "Soohyun!" I turned around to see who it was, but i couldn't, she was too far away. All I can see was a figure, a woman.

         "Who are you?" She didn't respond back, but she started running towards me. As she got closer and closer, I was starting to figure out who she was...it was.. it was... Victoria?! What is she doing here?

          "Hi, Soohyun."

          "Victoria?! What are you doing here?"

          "It's a park. Why can't I be here?"

          "I don't know, you look like a person who doesn't like parks."

         "I like parks...and I came here to see you." What? What does she mean?!

          "Umm..to see me? How do you even know that I'm at the park?"

         "Yes, to see you. And I just do know, that your here. Why? You don't want me here?" She was about to walk away,but I grabbed her at the wrist.

          "No. Stay with me." I don't know what made my say that, but it just feels right.

          She giggled and said,"Ok. So, what do you want to do?"

          "Walk with me." She just nodded, and we started walking. It was silent,no one was talking we were just walking side by side. I like it.

          We were walking for some time now, but I didn't care. I felt happy and peaceful...I don't what was making me happy..the peacefulness around the park or...Victoria. Victoria...the oddest girl I have met, there were times that she was annoying but there was also times that she was fun to be with. But there were times, where I just wanted to be with her, I never really admitted to myself, but I do. There were times, where I missed loving someone special, someone I could cuddle with, someone to say "I love you" with..but remembering the past, makes me not want to fall in love again. And I'm afraid that I'm actually falling in love with... Victoria Song. No! No! No! I can't fall in love with her...

         "Hey Soohyun.."

         "Huh? What?" realizing that I was absent-minded.

         "Nothing. It's just that, its too quiet."

         "Well, I like it. But we can talk if you want to."

         "I've been wanting to tell you something..."

         "What is it? Go ahead, tell me." We were looking at each other, straight at the eyes...then unexpectedly, she got closer and closer...my heart was beating like crazy. Our faces were nearly an inch close, I was about to kiss her until...

         "Hyung! Wake up!" I woke up,and quickly sat up.

         "It was all a dream...it was all a dream.." I whispered to myself.

         "Hyung, what are you saying?"

         "Nothing..what are you doing here anyways?"

          "Well, I was at the office and you weren't there, so I decided to come here and see why you aren't at work yet. Do you know what time is it?" I looked at the clock.. 9:00!

         "9:00! Why didn't anyone wake me up? Why didn't my alarm ring?"

          "Hyung, you live alone, of course no one will wake you up, and it looks like you forgot to set your alarm, but hyung don't you usually wake up before your alarm? And why wake up this late? Even, noona was on time..." He has a point there, and Victoria was on time?! Wow...

          "I don't know, I guess I was too tired from yesterday."

          "Well, you better hurry, you have a meeting at 9:30 with the Shim Industry." Oh crap! I totally forgot about that. I  quickly went to the shower, and took a very quick shower and wore my business suit.

          " Come on Dongho! Let's go!"

Dongho's P.O.V.

           I wonder what happened to hyung? He was never like this, until now. Maybe, there's something up his mind... I need to find out what's bothering him.

Victoria's P.O.V.

           Where is that guy?! He was the one who told me to be on time, look who's talking? What am I supposed to do, the son of Shim Industry will be coming anytime soon for the meeting, and Soohyun's not here yet.

            I was at Soohyun's office waiting for him, his still not here and the meeting's about to start. I was walking back and forth, thinking of an excuse why he isn't here yet, then I heard a knock on the door. "Oppa, the son of Shim Industry is here. Oh, unnie...oppa's not here yet."

            "No. I swear I'm going to kill that guy..."

            "Unnie, relax. I'm sure he'll be here anytime soon. So, what am I going to do with him?"

            "Let him come in here, so he can wait in here, instead of the lobby."

            "Oh, ok. By the way,I'm just warning you with this but his cute."

            "Really?" I smirked.

            "Unnie, don't you dare, flirt with him. He looks like a decent guy, why don't you get to know him or something maybe you'll like him."

            "Sulli, you know how I feel when it comes to dating."

            "I know, but give it a try, you know, so you don't feel so lonely all the time."

            "I'm not lonely! You know what, just go and invite him here."

            "Whatever you say unnie..." This girl, always trying to get me on a date. I've never really thought about really dating someone since...I'm not ready to go on a date and to fall in love...again. I was waiting for him, until finally I heard a knock on the door.

            "Come in." Came in, a very tall and handsome man with a cute smile on his face. "Oh..Annyeonghaseyo."

            "Annyeonghaseyo. And your not Soohyun."

            I giggled,"Nope, I'm Soohyun's assistant. Victoria Song. Victoria."

            "Shim Changmin.Victoria ssi, why isn't Soohyun here yet?"

            "I honestly don't know. Here would you want some coffee?' I couldn't make up with an excuse...

            "Sure. Thank you. Wait, aren't you the heiress of the Song Corporation?"

            "Neh. But my dad asked Soohyun to mentor me ,so here I am, as Soohyun's assistant."

            "Oh ok... Victoria ssi -."

            "Can we drop the formalities, I don't really like hearing Victoria ssi over and over." I said, as I interupted him.

            "Oh, how old are you anyways? I'm 24."

           "Same here. What time is it anyways...10:00?!" This guy is 30 minutes late, what am I supposed to do.

            "Relax. It's ok, it happens. And I don't mind being accompanied by a beautiful lady." I blushed.

Soohyun's P.O.V.

            I'm late! This is the first time I'm late! Stupid dream! I better hurry up.

            I arrived at the office an hour later only because of that stupid traffic, I could have made it earlier! Aish!!! I quickly got off my car and speed walked to my office. I got to my office only to see, Shim Changmin laughing with my Victoria. "Ahem."

           "Oh hyung, your here!"

           "Nice to see you again, Changmin."

           "Yah! you, why are you late..Mr. don't be late."

            I rolled my eyes and said, "Traffic."

           "Understandable. Let's go on with meeting now." We went to the meeting room and yes, I did apologize for being late. Never, going to happen again.

            The meeting took about 2 hours and thankfully we agreed on everything, so there was no problem. "Nice doing business with you Changmin."

            "Same with you, hyung."

            "Now, if you excuse me, its time for my lunch break."

            "Oh yeah, its time for lunch..." Victoria unexpectedly said. I was about to invite her for lunch..

            "Victoria, do you wanna go out for lunch?" Changmin said.

            "Sure! Soohyun I'll be back after lunch, ok?"

            "Sure...whatever..." I honestly wanted to say no, but who am I to stop her from eating with someone for lunch, it is her free time...

            "Ok. Let's go Changmin! Where are we going to eat?" they started walking of and leaving me behind. He could have invited me too, you know... I didn't know where to go eat lunch, so I decided to invite Dongho and Sulli for lunch. Luckily, I saw them walking out of the meeting room just now.

            "Dongho! Sulli!" They came over, they look good together. I hope Dongho would confess already, he keeps denying it."Wanna go get lunch?"

            "Sure, oppa! Where's unnie?"

            "Went out with Changmin."

            "Oh really!!! Finally, she went out with a decent guy! But you know oppa..if she went out with someone..I prefer you." She winked at me and I looked at her weirdly.

            "Same here hyung, you and noona, look good together." Dongho said teasingly. Do we?!

            "Let's just go to lunch. Any of you guys know any good restaurant?"

            "I heard there's a new restaurant just a few blocks away, we could try that?"

            "Sure, let's take my car."

Victoria's P.O.V.

            "So where are we eating?" we were at Changmin's car, talking and getting know each other.

            "There's a new restaurant a few blocks away and I heard its good, so you wanna try that one?"

            "Sure!" We arrived at the restaurant, quickly got a table and he pulled out the chair for me, what a gentleman...

Soohyun's P.O.V.

             We arrived at the restaurant, and the waiter guided as to our table, while walking over there, Sulli said, "Isn't that unnie?" I looked at the direction she was looking at and it was them! What are we going to do?!

            "Oh yeah! Let's go over there!" Dongho said. Bad idea! Someone stop this kid!

            "No. Stop. Let's not ruin there date." Thank you Sulli! "I wanna spy on them." Good idea! Thankfully our table was hidden from their table but we can clearly see them. But while eating, I can't help but look at them all the time. "Oppa, why do keep looking over there, there's nothing much to see they're just talking." Sulli said with a disappointed face. Yeah, its just talking but who know what they're talking about!

            "Looks like they're leaving."

            "We better go to. Lunch break is almost over." I just wanted to spy on them more. I paid for lunch and I followed Changmin's car.

Victoria's P.O.V.

             I had a great time with Changmin, he's actually a very nice guy and a sweet person. He was driving me back to the office, since we just took one car and I don't wanna ride a taxi. We arrived at the parking lot and he opened the door for me. "Thanks for lunch again. I had a good time."

            "Same here. Hey, can I have your number? So we can..you know..hang out again."

            "Sure." we then exchanged number, I was about to leave, when he stopped me and kissed me on the cheek. I was shocked but my face felt red and hot."What was that for?"

             "Nothing. I need to go now, until next time Victoria." he smiled and left. I was about to go in the building but I heard a loud slam. I turned around and I saw it was Dongho, Sulli, and Soohyun. Where did they go?

         


A/N: Anyone here a ChangToria shipper? hehehe! 

        Short update. But I hope you like it! Thanks for the comments :) Comment more! Tell me, what you think of this chapter :)

        It's actually my first chapter, as a coauthor of this story. So take it easy on me :)

        More surprises on the next chapter!

- random321