Mr. W

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Soohyun)

      I walked inside Shin Industries, my hand intertwined with Victoria's. I smiled like never before. Employee's stopped what they were doing and stared at us. I guess it was unusual to see me smiling. But, I don't care, I feel like the happiest man in the world.

      Victoria and I stepped in the elevator and before the door closed, Kevin came in. I smiled at him and said," Annyeong, Kevin."

      He smiled back and said," Annyeong, Hyung. I'm glad to have the old you back."

      I nodded and said," Me too Kevin, me too."

      Kevin turned to Victoria and said," Kamsahamnida Noona."

      Victoria let out a chuckle and said," He was quite a person back then, right?"

      Kevin nodded and said," Neh, neh. He was such a meanie head back then."

      Victoria said," I know right. Even the simplest mistake and he will erupt like a volcano."

      I said in a whiny voice," Heyyyy."

      They ignored me and Kevin said," I know, one time I mispronounced a word at a conference, he lectured me for about 30 minutes on how to say the word, where it came from, who invented it, what it means, and how to say it in various languages."

      Victoria laughed and asked," Just cause of a word?"

      Kevin nodded and said," Yeah, and it was late soo I had to fight the urge to sleep."

      The elevator dinged and I said," Oh look we're here, come on, continue your chit chat later."

      I guided them out the elevator and towards my office. Before we got there, I noticed a man sitting in the assistant's table. As we got closer, I realized it was Mr. Kim. I smiled and bowed to him. I said," Annyeong Mr. Kim. How was your vacation?"

      Mr. Kim smiled back and bowed. He said," Annyeong Soohyun. It was great, and my wife wanted to say thank you."

      " It's no problem Mr. Kim, you worked for this company for so many years now. It was a gift for your loyalty. So how are you now Mr. Kim?"

      " I'm great. And it seems, your feeling wonderful, am I right?"

      I let out a chuckle and said," Neh Mr. Kim. Come inside my office Mr.Kim, let's all talk there."

      Mr Kim nodded and said," Oh, and by the way, Dongho and Sulli are already inside."

      I nodded and began to open the door. Mr. Kim then asked," Are they together as well?"

      I smiled and shrugged. I said," That's a question you may have to ask them yourself."

      All of us entered to office, just in time to see Dongho and Sulli snuggling on the couch. They pulled apart and blushed. We all laughed and headed towards my table. I sat behind the desk, Mr. Kim and Kevin sat next to each other, and while still blushing, Dongho and Sulli sat next to each other. As for Victoria, she pulled up a chair and sat next to me. I looked at her and asked," Where'd you get that chair?"

      She smiled at me and said," I had it delivered here before we came."

      I squinted my eyes at her and said," Alrighty then."

      I then turned to Mr. Kim and asked," So Mr. Kim, what brings you here?"

      Mr. Kim said," Well aside you inviting in your office, I have to tell you that I'll be retiring within this month."

      I said," Bwoh? Why?"

      Mr. Kim chuckled and said," Soohyun, I am already too old. But do not worry, I'll personally find and train a new assistant for you."

      I frowned for awhile but said," Araso Mr. Kim, thank you very much."

      Mr. Kim nodded and stood up," Well Soohyun, that is all, I need to say. I'll be getting to work now. Remember, you have a meeting with Mr. W___."

      I nodded and said," Araso Mr. Kim, thank you."

      Mr. Kim bowed to us all and exited the office. I then turned to Kevin and asked," What about you Kevin? Besides you and Victoria talking about me, what brings you here?"

      Kevin checked his phone and said," Hyung, the press have been asking none stop. When can we announce your relationship with Victoria Noona already?"

      I raised an eyebrow and asked," How did the press know?"

      Kevin looked at me with an are you serious face and said," Hyung, you asked Noona to be your girlfriend at Lotte World. A public place. Before you even got out of Lotte World, there were already rumors on how you were carrying her on your back and that you two together."

      I scratched the back of my head and quietly said," Oh."

      Kevin looked up from his phone and said," Yeah. So when?"

      I looked at Victoria and she said," I'm ready to announce it when you are."

      I nodded at her and said," Have a press conference here at about 3 p.m.."

      Kevin typed something on phone and said," All right, it's set."

      He then turned to Dongho and Sulli and asked," What about you guys, do you want to announce it later too?"

      Dongho looked everywhere but us and asked quietly," What are you talking about?"

      Kevin rolled his eyes and said," Dongho, I'm not stupid. I know every news out there, even the ones not out yet. So do you want to announce it later or not?"

      Sulli held Dongho's hand and said," It's alright Dongho."

      Dongho the smiled widely and said," All right Kevin Hyung."

      Kevin smiled back at Dongho. Victoria raised an eyebrow and asked Sulli," You were holding Dongho back from telling us?"

      Sulli looked at Victoria and said," Noo, but we were going to tell you later at dinner. I guess the suprise was ruined."

      Sulli the slightly glared at Kevin. Kevin just smiled at her and gave her a peace sign. Kevin then looked at his wrist watch.

       He said," oh look at the time. I still have to setup the thing for the conference."

       Kevin then bolted out the office. We all laughed. I then looked at the time. It's almost time for my meeting. I turned to Sulli and Dongho. I asked them," So what can I do for you?"

       Dongho said," Hyung, we just wanted to know if you wanted us to do something today."

       I looked at the time again and said," Actually, all of you come with me to my meeting with Mr. W___."

       They nodded and Sulli asked," Who's Mr. W___."

       I said," Mr. W___ is one of Shin Industries biggest Chinese investors."

       Sulli said," Ohh, araso. But why do you have to meet up with him now?"

       I said," Well it's been a couple years since we signed a contract. He has been in China for quite a while. So we're renewing the contract now."

       Sulli said," Ahh, all right."

       Dongho asked," Do you want us to do anything particular here?"

       I shook my head and said," Nah, you guys can just watch."

       He said," Araso."

       I looked at the time and stood up. I said," Come on. Let's go."

Pov (Dongho)

       When we got to the conference room, Mr. W___ was already sitting down with his associates. Hyung came up to him first and bowed. We followed him and bowed to Mr. W___ too. Hyung said," Mr. W___, it's been a long time. How are you?"

       Mr. W___ and his associates bowed to us and Mr. W___ said," Yes it has been a long time. I have been fine. Actually, I feel happier than ever before."

       Hyung smiled and said," That's good news Mr. W___."

       Hyung then turned to us and said," By the way Mr. W___, these are my associates. I hope you don't mind that they stay."

       Mr. W___ nodded and said," As long as you don't mind that my associates stay, then I'll be glad that they're here."

       Hyung smiled and said," Of course. Please, have a seat."

Pov (Victoria)

       The meeting ended and each side signed the contract. Soohyun stood up and held out his hand to Mr. W___. Soohyun said," It's nice doing business with you again Mr. W___."

       Mr. W___ stood up and shook Soohyun's hand. He said," And the same with you Mr. Shin. Mr. Shin, I am having a party tomorrow evening for my comback to Korea, I hope you and your associates can come."

      Soohyun turned to us and we all nodded at him. He turned back to Mr. W___ and said," All right Mr. W___, we'll be there."

      Mr. W___ smiled and said," I have a big suprise to all of Korea."

      Soohyun smiled back and said," Well, we'll look forward to your suprise Mr. W___. But we must bid farewell now, until tomorrow."

      Mr. W___ nodded and said," Alright, until tomorrow then. I'll have the invitations sent to you today."

     We all bid farewell and headed our seperate ways. When we were in the elevator, Dongho said," Hyung, can Sulli and I eat lunch before the press conference?"

      Soohyun nodded and asked," Are you going to go outside or are you just going to have it delivered?"

      Dongho thinked for awhiled and said," Maybe we'll just order. It might ruin the purpose of the conference." He turned to Sulli and asked," What do you say?"

      Sulli nodded and said," I agree with Dongho."

      Soohyun asked," So to your office then?"

      Dongho nodded. Soohyun pressed Dongho's floor and within a couple seconds, they got out. I asked him," Are we heading to your office?"

      He shook his head and said," Nah, we're having lunch on the roof deck."

(View)     (Portion of roof deck, other part is a helicopter landing place)

       I went to the part that was designed for relaxing. When I got there, I saw Panda Express? I looked at Soohyun and picked up one of the box like things. I raised an eyebrow and asked," Panda Express?"

       His brows furrowed and he said," Do you not like it? I can order another food if you want.

       I shook my head and smiled. I said," I was actually craving it since awhile ago. Did you read my mind?"

       Soohyun smiled at what I said and he said," No, I guess we just think alike."

       I sat down and took one of the chopsticks. I opened the box and held out the food to Soohyun, I said," Ahh."

       He opened his mouth and I fed him the food. He sat down next took me and did the same for me.

Pov (Soohyun)

       We finished all the food and I was stuffed. I looked over at Victoria and she was closing her eyes letting the sunlight hit her face. She looked so beautiful. Gorgeous. Stunning. She looked like a goddess. Vicotria then poked me with her eyes still closed and said," Stop staring at me, it's creepy."

       I leaned on the wall she was leaning on and swirled one starnd of her hair. I said," But you so pretty, it's hard not to."

       Victoria then stood up and leaned on the rail looking at the view. I hugged her from behind and rested my head on her shoulder. She asked," Soohyun, do you really love me?"

       I turned her towards me and pecked her lips. I pulled away for about a centimeter and whispered," Till my last breath."

 


A/N: Well here's the update.

Thank you to all my subscribers. My new ones. And my old ones.

Thank you also for commenting and reading.

So who do you think Mr. W is?

What his suprise to all of Korea?

What do you think of this chapter?

What do you think of the Shin brothers and the Song sisters finally being together?

Please comment. Please :D

And subscribe too :D