Goodbye

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Soohuyn)

       1 year ago if you told me that I would be waiting, hoping, and wishing for a woman to arrive at the airport to come live with me in a foreign land, I would have thought you were crazy and shipped you off in a mental hospital. 2 years ago, if you told me that I would fall in love again, I would have laughed at your stupidity and beat you until your halfway dead thinking that your insulting me.

       After hiding my heart at the bottom of the Pacific ocean, the center of the earth, the middle of the galaxy. Victoria, heiress of Song corporations, a spoiled brat, and a playgirl found it as if she has a tracker on it.

       So here I am, in the empty waiting area.

        Waiting for the plane to be ready, and more specially, Victoria Song

Pov (Dongho)

        Sulli walked in my office happilly and said," Annyeong Dongho,"

        I set down the pen and the papers I was signing and said," Annyeong Sulli."

        Sulli sat down and asked," So today is the day Oppa leaves huh?"

        "Neh."

        " Does he know until when he's gonna be there?"

        I nodded and said," He said that he would be there until like a year."

        " Does it take that long?"

        I shrugged and said," Well it could, not usually, but it could."

        " Araso."

        " So where's Noona?"

        Sulli smiled and shrugged. She said," Unnie left awhile ago."

        I raised an eyebrow and asked," Where did she go?"

       Sulli shrugged and said," Unnie said that she will go on vacation for awhile, she took a luggage with her, said goodbye and left."

       " When did she leave?"

       " Just about the time I left the house, about 12:05."

       I my chin and asked," Did she say the specific place she's gonna be at?"

        Sulli smiled and said," Unnie said something about going with her fututre."

Pov (Soohyun)

       Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

       " Mr. Shin, the plane is ready," a flight attendant informed me.

       I looked at her and said," Tell the pilot to wait for a few more minutes."

       " But we're on a-"

       I glared and said," Just do it."

       She bowed and went away. Victoria, are you coming? Where are you? Am I hoping for nothing? Did I open my heart, just for it to be rejected?

       My heart shattered, it felt as if it was broken to a million pieces.

       I felt as if someone shot me in the heart.

       But worse, it feels worse than when I found out about Fei.

       The flight attendant came back and said," Mr. Shin, we really have to go. The captain can't stall much longer. Other planes need to land soon."

       I stood up from my chair and said," Alright, let's go."

       I walked with the attendant towards the airplane, and as I was walking, a tear dropped from my eye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pov (Sulli)

      Ring. Ring. Ring. I picked up my phone and said," Yoboseyo."

      A woman on the other line asked," Yoboseyo, do you know Victoria song?"

      " Neh, she's my sister."

      " Please come to the hospital, your sister has been involved in a car accident."

 


A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. But thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting, I really appreciate it.

So what you think bout this chapter? Please comment.