The Favor

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Soohyun)

               The meeting ended, and it was a pretty good deal for Song Corporations and Shin Industries, I went to Mr Song and said," Mr Song, I believe in you and your company's ability, so I will sign the merger contract anytime and anywhere. Just do not fail or betray me, or I will make you suffer."

               Mr Song looked horrified at what I said, but shook it off, chuckled and said," My, Soohyun, I have taught you good. But of course I will not fail or betray you, like I said before, I owe your father a lot. And I am a loyal and trust worthy business man, are'nt I?"

               I smiled slightly and said," Of course Mr Song, I do my research, I would not have decided to merge with your company, if I didnt know your reputation, im just making sure."

               Mr. Song chuckled and said," My, I really am a good mentor, maybe I should get a award. I mean look at you Soohyun, your a great business man so far and you are still young, And you have put Shin Industries at the top three businesses in the entire Asia."

               I said," Kamsahamnida Mr Song. So what kind of award would you like?"

               He laughed at my comment, but calmed down after awhile, he said," Actually, Soohyun, may I ask for a favor?"

               I wondered what his favor might be, so I said," And what favor may that be, Mr Song?"

               He cleared his throat and said," Well, as you can see, I have two daughters, and I was wondering, can you mentor them about the business like I did to you?"

               I was confused by his request and said," Mr Song, may I ask, why cant you mentor them yourself?"

               He said," Well Soohyun, as you know, I went to North America for a couple years, and now, almost all of my other contracts in Asia is almost expired and I have to go country hopping to renew them. And I cant take my daughters with me, because they have to learn about the business and manage our main office here, in Seoul."

               I sighed and said," Sure Mr Song, you can make sure that they are in good hands and that they would all learn about what they need to know, by the time your done, ummmm, country hopping."

               Mr Song smiled in relief and said," Thank you Soohyun, thank you so much, I will make sure that they will behave and not cause any trouble."

               I said," Of course Mr Song, so when can they start?"

               Mr Song said," I start country hopping tomorrow, so you can expect them by about 10 a.m. tomorrow."

               I said," Very well Mr Song, have a safe trip and take care."

               Mr Song said," Again, thank you Soohyun, see you in a couple months."

               I said," Goodbye Mr Song, see you in a couple months."

               With that I bowed to him. I turned to his daughters and said," Victoria ssi, Sulli ssi, I expect that you will be here by 10 a.m. sharp tomorrow. Remember, I am a very busy man, I cant wait forever for you two to arrive."

               Sulli said," Of course Soohyun ssi, we understand your schedule is quite tight, we would not want to cause you any trouble."

               I nodded and said," Well then, we will just talk about what I plan to do tomorrow."

               Sulli said," Araso Soohyun ssi, see you tomorrow."

               I said," See you tomorrow Sulli ssi."

               I slightly nodded at Victoria and left the presentation room

Pov (Victoria)

               After Soohyun left, Dongho said," Well bye Sulli ssi, bye Victoria ssi, see you tomorrow, be safe and take care until then."

               Sulli said," Bye Dongho ssi, you take care too."

               They locked eyes with each other, and with that you can almost see sparks flying. Wow, if they dont stop, the whole building might explode with cuteness. So I spoke up to break their, capturing each others hearts with eyes moment and said," Araso then Dongho ssi, we will see you tomorrow."

               Dongho said," Araso, bye then."

               After I was sure Dongho left, I asked Sulli," Do you like Dongho, Sulli?"

               Sulli looked shocked at my question, she said," What? Unnie, why would you say that."

               I raised an eyebrow at her and said," Oh nothing, just a random guess."

               She sighed in relief and said," Araso Unnie."

               Well, well. I guess I can be cupid this few months. Ohhh, Im thinking of a pink and blue wedding. My appa said," Girls, you better not cause any troubles to Soohyun, araso?"

               We said in unison," Araso appa."

               He smiled at us and said," Well then, lets go, I have a early flight tomorrow and you girls need to be on time for your lessons."

               Sulli and I nodded, and with that we all headed out of Shin Industries.

Pov (Soohyun)

               After Dongho entered my office and he closed the door I said," Dongsaeng, so you like Sulli ssi, huh?"

               Dongho looked at the floor and said," Hyung, I dont know what your talking about."

               Stupid dongsaeng, if I havent tap his shoulder awhile ago, he might have drooled looking at Sulli. I rolled my eyes and said," Whatever you say, Dongho. Go back to your office now and write me a report about the meeting awhile ago, I want to see what you think of it. And then you can go home. Araso?"

               Dongo said," Neh, hyung."

               Dongho then headed out the door and closed it. Huh, maybe Sulli can be the one for Dongho. Maybe she can take her of him at the future. But, I have to make sure that she is not going to hurt him. But, first I have to see if they would date first, then the rest comes later.