Let's Talk

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov(Soohyun)

    My heart stopped, what the hell is this traitor doing here? Why did she comeback? Since when was she Mr. Wang's daughter? As far as I know, she was an orphan when I first met her. She smirked at me when her eyes met mine. My hand tightened around Victoria's and she looked at me worriedly, she asked, "Are you alright?"

     I gave her a reassuring smile and said, " Neh, come on, let's dance."

     She smiled and nodded. I took her to the dance floor, placed on of her hand on my shoulder while I put one of mine on her waist and I held her other hand. We then started dancing to FT. Island's Severely.

Pov(Dongho)

     I tensed as I saw Fei noona on the stage, I dragged SUlli toward the dance floor and started dancing with her. She raised an eyebrow at me and asked,"What's wrong?"

     I looked back at Fei Noona who was dancing with Mr. Wang near Hyung, then looked back at Sulli, I whispered,"That's Fei noona, Hyung's ex."

    Sulli's eyes widened and asked, "As in the one that cheated on him with your other brother?"

     I nodded and said, "Neh. I don't have a good feeling about this."

     She looked back at Victoria Noona worriedly and said, "Me too, let's hope she won't ruin things for Soohyun oppa and Victoria unnie. They just got together, and they're happy with each other."

     I nodded and said, "If Fei noona does something to hurt Hyung again, I swear I'll do something I'll regret."

     Sulli gave me a tight smile and said, "Don't worry, everything will be fine."

     I knew she was trying to reassure me, but with the tone of her voice, it sounded more like she was convincing herself than me.

Pov (Soohyun)

     As the song ended, Mr. Wang came up to me and asked, "Switch?"

     I looked at Victoria and she gave me a nod, she then smiled politely at Mr. Wang while Fei went to Victoria's former spot. As another song started and we started dancing, I growled at Fei, "What are you doing here?"

     Fei smirked and said innocently, "What do you mean? My father just wanted to expand his business here."

     I glared at her and said, "As far as I know, when Mr. Wang moved away, he didn't plan on coming back here personally. And when did you become his daughter?"

     Fei shrugged and said, "Plans can change, and a couple years ago, we met at a restaurant and daddy over there recognized a necklace given to me by my mother, so we got a DNA test, and here we are."

     I continued to glare at her and said, "Good for you, now when are you going back to China, or Japan, or somewhere not here?"

     Fei smirked and said, "Not for a long time Soohyun Oppa."

     I gritted through my teeth, "Don't call me that."

     She used one of her hands and made two fingers walk on my chest, to my nose. She asked innocently, "Why not Oppa?"

     Before I could answer she said less innocently, "We've known each other for a long time know, Oppa. We know each other better than you and your little girlfriend over there. So why not?"

     I glared at her and listened to the music, good it was almost over. I said," Because I told you not to and it doesn't matter if you know me. What matters to me, is Victoria, not you, not by a long shot."

     Fei became mad and said venomously," Then I'll just have to change that won't I? Remember Soohyun, you were first mine. So you will be mine."

     With that she walked away, bumping Victoria's shoulder as she passed her. Victoria glanced at Fei before she made her way to me. When she saw me, she saw that my fist were closed so hard that I was almost shaking with anger. She placed a hand over my cheek, and I relaxed. She asked, "Are you alright? What happened? What's the matter?"

     I took her hand in mine and said, "I'll tell you, but first, do you wanna get out of here?"

     She nodded and I said, "Let's go tell Dongho and Sulli."

     I led her to the corner where Sulli and Dongho were watching us and I said, "Victoria and I are going to go now, you guys can come if you want to, or stay, whatever you guys want to do."

     Dongho and Sullli looked at me worriedly, I guess they have a clue why, Sulli then said, "We'll go with you guys."

     Dongho nodded and asked,"Where should we meet?"

     I looked at my wrist watch and said,"It's still pretty early, do you guys want to go eat dukbokki?"

     They nodded and we started walking to the exit when Victoria asked, "Are we going to the dukbokki stand we went to before?"

     I nodded and said, "Neh, is that alright with you? I like the ajhumma there."

    She nodded and smiled,"Yeah, I like her too."

Pov(Victoria)

    We entered Soohyun's car and I looked at Soohyun. He started to act weirder than usual when Mr. Wang introduced his daughter. My eyes widened, Mr. Wang's daughter. I broke the silence and asked, "Is this about Mr. Wang's daughter?"

    Soohyun looked at me, shocked, but he said,"Neh."

    I seperated my hand from his and asked,"Do you like her?"

    Soohyun looked at me, shocked and a little hurt, he said," No, no. It's just that she's my ex."

    My eyes widened and asked," The one that slept with your brother?"

    Soohyun looked back at the road and said,"Neh, she's that one."

    I grabbed his hand again and said," Mianhe, I didn't know."

    Soohyun gave me a quick smile before holding my hand and said," It's alright."

Pov(Dongho)

     As we followed Hyung's car, Sulli said, "Did you see that witch walk pass my sister? That bump on the shoulder was not accidental."

     I looked at Sulli, wow. I never saw her this angry, she's protective one Victoria Noona alright. She saw me looking at her and she said, "What? She is a witch."

     I smiled and said, "Yeah, and now that you mention it, did you see when she and Hyung danced? It looked like Hyung wanted to choke her."

     Sulli said, "I wonder what that witch said. I mean yeah Oppa doesn't have the best temper. But Oppa doesn't always look so murderous all the time, right?"

     I thought about it and said, "Well, he doesn't look so murderous like that all the time. But in other times, he kinda looks like he wants to choke you if you do something he doesn't like."

     Sulli laughed with her angelic voice and said, "Well now that you mention it, he looked like he wanted to choke Unnie before."

     I laughed with her and said, "Well now Hyung is choking Noona with love."

Pov(Unknown)

     I looked at the city lights from my penthouse as I drank my wine. I picked up the phone and dialled in a number, I said, "Is the plan arranged?"

     I rough voice replied, "Yeah boss, I'm sure this plan will go smoothly."

     I picked up a picture and looked at the person in the photo. I said, "Make sure you do this job right. Don't mess up like the last time or else it's your corpse that will be found deep in the ocean floor."

     He gulped and said, "Yes boss."

     I hung up the phone. and looked at the picture once more. I walked over to the burning fireplace and tossed the photo in. I looked at the picture as it quickly burned and said, "Soon you'll be gone and I'll replace you in our love's heart."


A/N: Hey, wassup? Sorry if I'm slower than a turtle at updating.

So how was you Christmas? How was you New Year? How wa your Hannukah? How was your break?

What do you think of this chapter? Who do you think Unknown is?

Tell me, tell me anything. So yeah, until next time :)

Don't forget to comment :)