After Three Years

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Soohyun)

              Its been three years since that incident now, but I still cant forget it, every night I dream of it. No matter how much I try, I cant, no matter how much I want to forget, I cant. Its like that day was permanently carved in my brain, and no matter how much I try to replace that memory, it just wont go away. My use to be sunny world filled with wonders, now turned into a dark gloomy one. Nothing matters to me now, except for my donsaeng, Dongho. Everyone knew what happened, everyone feels sorry for me, but I dont need their sympathy. Everyone wants me to smile again and move on, but they dont know how I feel. They dont know how the feeling of betrayal, they dont know how it feels when two important people in your life ride off to the sunset, and leave and betray you. They dont know anything.

 

Pov (Dongho)

              I enter Soohyun hyungs office without knocking, and he was staring of to space again. Ever since G.O. hyung did that thing, he never smiled again, well somtimes he does, but its only to me, and its rarely. I hate G.O. hyung for what he did, I could never forgive him for what he did to Soohyun hyung. I miss the old Soohyun hyung, the one that always smiles and makes everyone laugh, the one that will help anyone in any way he can, the one that makes me smile whenever im sad. Now he is just always stuck in the office or he always locks himself inside his house. And now, it seems that he buried his heart somewhere unknown, he doesnt look at girls anymore, even if they pratically flirt with him all the time. He kept his heart out of reach. I know that he already wants to forget Fei, I know that theres no more love left for Fei. But I dont know why he doesnt try loving again, or finding a girl or dating. I cleared my throat and said," Hyung, Mr. Song and his associates are here."

               Hyung stood up and said," Very well, Dongho tell my assistant to direct them to the presentation room. Oh and Dongho follow me to the room."

               I looked at hyung and asked," Why hyung?"

               Hyung said," Dongho, we dont know the future and we dont know when I might die, you have to be ready by that time, because your the only other family I have so your going to own the company and you have to learn and know what to do. Because I dont want my dongsaeng to be taken advantage of, and I dont want the company to fall apart when I die. A lot of people depend on it for their income and I dont want you to suffer when I die."

               I looked at Soohyun hyung with horrified eyes," Hyung why are you speaking like that, your not gonna die yet, I dont want you to die."

               I felt tears build up in my eyes, hyung sighed, smiled a tiny smile and said," Dongho, dont worry, im not going to leave you yet, im not leaving you until you have a family of your own to take care of and for them to take care of you. Right now just look at this as training, araso?"

               I smiled as wide as my face can go and said," Araso hyung."

               With that we walked side by side to the presentation room. When we got there Mr. Song and his associates were already there. Me and hyung went up to them, bowed, and hyung said," Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Song."

                Mr. Song said," Annyeonghaseyo Soohyun, Dongho, its been awhile since we last met."

                I was wondering, ' when did we meet?" Hyung said," Yes it has, eight years exactly, you last saw Dongho during my parents funeral and you last saw me at the airport when I send you and your daughters of to America."

                Ohhh, I remember, he was a close friend to our parents, he was the one that helped hyung learn about the business, but he left shorlty after hyung learned all of the stuff to know. I heard that he and his two daughters left to manage business in America. Mr. Song made a sad smile and said," Ah, yes, im sorry about your parents we were all close friends."

                 Hyung forced a smile and said," Its ok Mr. Song, its all in the past now, and my umma and appa are now resting peacefully. And thank you Mr. Song, for mentoring me about the business."

                 Mr Song said," Its all good Soohyun, I owe you father so much, he helped me out when I was just starting my business, so it was the least I could do."

                 Hyung said," Like you said Mr. Song its all good, now lets get down to business."

                 Mr. Song said," Of course, oh wait I havent introduced my daughters yet. Victoria, Sulli come meet Shin Soohyun and Shin Dongho."

                 A very pretty lady went to me, shook my hand and said," Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Victoria Song."

                 I smiled at her and said," Annyeong, my name is Shin Dongho."

Pov (Victoria)

                 Awwwwwww, he is so cute, he has a very babyish face.

Pov (Sulli)

                 The man infront of me held out his hand and said," Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Shin Soohyun."

                 He looked very mean. But, if you look deeply in his eyes, a look of sadness was displayed in it. Also it showed the emotion of lost and hurt. I smiled at him, shook his hand and said," Annyeong, Soohyun ssii, my name is Sulli Song."

Pov (Soohyun)

                 Sulli had a innocent and kid like face. She kind of reminds me of Dongho. She and Dongho can make a cute couple.

Pov (Dongho)

                 After Victoria ssi shook hand with me, a angel stepped infront of me. She was so pretty, she had white milky skin, full pink lips, and a petite body. She was heavenly, she was gorgeous, she was perfect.

                 I didnt know that I was staring until hyung tapped my shoulder and whispered to me," Dongsaeng, stop staring, your making it to obvious that you like her."

                 I nodded and said," Araso, thanks hyung."

                 I smiled at Sulli and said," Annyeonghaseyo, Sulli ssi, my name is Shin Dongho."

Pov (Sulli)

                 Dongho ssi, is very cute, he had a angelic face, and a dashing smile. I smiled back at him and said," Annyeonghaseyo, Dongho ssi, my name is Sulli Song."

Pov (Victoria)

                Dongho's brother stood infront of me. He had a muscular body frame, smooth looking skin, and a handsome looking face. But his face, had no emotion in it. It was as if he was the opposite of Dongho. I held out my hand to him and said," Annyeonghaseyo Soohyun ssi, my name is Victoria Song, a pleasure to meet you."

Pov (Soohyun)

                Victoria Song was gorgeous woman, she had fair, flawless skin. and a hour glass figure. But, all women now are the same, what makes her different than Fei. I shook her hand and said," Annyeonghaseyo Victoria ssi, my name is Shin Soonyun, and the pleasure is all mine."