ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Sulli)

       It has been 4 weeks now, and everday has been the same. Unnie and Changmin ssi will go out for lunch everyday. And Soohyun oppa will just work from 8:00 a.m. until he gets tired straight, which sometimes goes as long at 1:00 a.m., I know this since Dongho always tells me everything. And Oppa these days gets gifts from women that either saw the news or reads magazine. Oppa just takes the presents somewhere at the end of the week, I dont know where, no one does.

       Oppa, Dongho, and I were in Dongho's office talking about tomorrow's board meeting. I texted Unnie earlier, asking where she was. She just told me that she had to do something important- this day. When a secretary came in and said," Sirs,mam you have to see this."

       The secretary opened the t.v. in Dongho office. And this appeared:

                Breaking News: Victoria Song ang Shim Changmin confirmed that they are dating. Ms. Song called for a press conference today

                announcing that she has been dating Mr. Shim for almost a----

        I looked at Oppa, he had the remote in his hand, and his thumb on the power button. I told the secretary," Kamsahmnida, please step out for a moment, we need a minute alone."

        The secretary nodded and went out. Dongho was about so say," Hyu-"

        Oppa stood up and said in a monotone voice that had no emotion," I have to get back to my office, I will just see both of you at the board meeting tomorrow."

        Oppa didn't wait for our reply and already walked out. Dongho was about to walk after him, but I pulled him down to his chair and I said," Let him be for now, he kinda liked Unnie, he needs time alone."

        Dongho said," Bu---"

        I glared at him, and he quieted down instantly. He asked," SO what are we supposed to do? We can't just do nothing."

        I said," We have to watch for now, we cant just interfere in their lives. It's their lives, they're the ones who have to decide for their own and direct their own lives the right way."

        Dongho slouched on the chair, crossed his arms over his chest, and pouted. He then mumbled," You're just lazy."

        I slapped him on the arm and said," Pabo."

        He continued rubing his arm and said," Ouch, what are you? An UFC fighter?"

        I slapped him yet again and said," No, but it seems like, im a person who can kick your ."

        He stopped rubbing his arm and said," No, im tough, im very tough."

        He then stood up and started doing manly poses. I burst out laughing. Dongho stopped, pouted and said," Yah, stop."

        But I kept laughing, and laughing, and laughing. Soon enough I was crying a little. Dongho said," Yah stop, if you dont stop im going to kiss you."

        But I couldn't hear him, I was too busy laughing like there's no tomorrow. He then said," Ok, but you asked for it."

        He stepped closer to me, placed his hands on my cheeks and placed his lips upon mine. I stopped laughing immediately. I felt fireworks explode, I felt all the continents collide, I felt time stop, I felt the world stop spinning, and I felt as is im in heaven.

Pov (Dongho)

         My heart started beating fast and hard, as it was running a marathon, as if it was going to jump of a skyscraper. Soon my hands made their way to Sulli's hips and her hands were on my neck. Both of our eyes were close. My heart felt as if it was going to jump my chest. Just then the door opened and we broke the kiss. I looked at thhe door to see a very shocked Victoria noona with her eyes wide that it looked like it was going to pop out of its sockets, and mouth dropped down. She said," Ummmmm, I could just go back later."

         She then started to step out, Sulli said," Unnie wait don't go."

         Noona said," Araso then."

         Noona walked in very awkwardly. And sat down on the chair. She cleared and said," Arent you guys going to let go of each other?"

         I looked at Sulli and I, and her hand was still on my neck and my hands were still on her hips. We quickly let go of each other and blushed. I heard Noona chuckle slightly and asked," So ummm, how you doin?"

         I rubbed the back of my neck and said," Ummm, were fine Noona."

         Noona was smiling and said," Araso then."

         I asked," So Noona, aren't you suppose to be reporting to Hyung?"

         Noona frowned and said," I was, but when I got to your Hyung's flloor, the elevator door wont open. I tried the other floors, and it opened there."

         I sighed and said," Hyung must have locked the whole floor then, no one could get in unless he lets them or unless he gets out."

         Sulli asked," Your Hyung can do that?"

         I said," Neh, he spent quite a fortune, updating this building and his house and my apartment. This building has the newest thing there is out there, and some he gets that arent even out yet because this company is going to sell it for the inventor sooner or later."

         Sulli nodded, Noona asked," So how long do you think he'll be there?"

         I shrugged and said," I dont know, it depends on him, maybe a hour, maybe a day. Either way, he has to get out because of the meeting."

         Noona looked at the way of the elvator, turned he head back to us and asked," What meeting?"

         Sulli said," We have a board meeting tomorrow, that's why I texted you awhile ago. To tell you in person. But you had more important matters to attend to."

         Noona pressed her lips in a thin line and said," Oh, mianhe."

         Sulli nodded and said," So you and Changmin ssi huh?"

Pov (Sulli)

         Unnie nodded and said," Yeah, he's such a sweetheart, gentleman, and kind."

         Well she didn't look so thrilled there. And not too much enthusiasm talking about Changmin. I wonder why that is.


A/N: Wassup my readers. Thank you so much for commenting and subscribing, I really appreciate it. So here is the big announcement. And a little or big Dongho/Sulli moment. Hope you liked it. So yeah, I'll try and update sometime this week. Just keep subscribing, reading, and commenting.  So bye :D