Back to Normal :p

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Soohyun)

                I walked in my office and Victoria was nowhere to be seen. Where could she be? I said a month ago that she should be here by 8 a.m. right? I looked at the time and it was 8:06 a.m. . Five minutes, five more minutes and if she's not here by then I'll have a search team find her just to let them lose her in a forest with racoons chasing after her. Then I'll have them save her again, then let them let her lose at the Sahara desert so scorpions can come after her. Then I"ll let them save her again, then have them put her at the middle of the Pacific ocean where she can swim with the sharks. Then I''ll have them save her again, then have them drop her at the North Pole where she can have a battle with Santa Claus and his elves for their milk and cookies.

               I looked at the time, it was 9:36 already, I gave her a hour and thirty minutes, if she had any emergency she would have been here by now or would have at least called. I picked up my office phone and called Dongho's office, he said," Yoboseyo, Hyung what do you need?"

               I said," Is Sulli there?"

               He said," Neh."

              I said," Both of you, up in my office, NOW."

Pov (Dongho)

              I rubbed my left ear where Hyung shouted. Why is he mad again? Sulli looked at me and said," Was that oppa?"

              I said," Neh, and he seems mad again."

              Sulli tilted her head a sideways and asked," Waeyo? How? He was kinda happy at Lotte World."

              I said," I dont know, come on. Let's go to Hyung's office before he gets anymore mad."

              Sulli nodded and we headed to Hyung's office.

Pov (Sulli)

              We arrived at Oppa's office and he was facing towards the big window of the office with his hands at his back, and his eyes were close. We walked in quietly, he said with his eyes still close," Sit down."

              When we did, he turned to us and asked," Sulli, where is your Unnie?"

             Uh oh, Unnie you said that you would behave. I said," I dont know Oppa, she has her own apartment and she stays at the house and at her apartment vice versa, she stayed at her apartment this weekend."

             Soohyun oppa was breathing heavily, like he was trying to contain his anger.

Pov (Soohyun)

            I picked up the office phone and pressed the button directed to security. Eli, head of security, picked up the phone and said," Hyung, whats the problem?"

            Eli is also a close friend of mine, thats why I let him call me hyung. I asked," Did Victoria Song enter the building yet?"

            Eli said," Neh, according to our records, she entered about 8 a.m. ."

            I said," Where is she in the building now?"

            Eli said," She's in the 26th floor Hyung."

            I said," Araso, kamsahamnida Eli."

            Eli said," Your welcome Hyung, bye."

            I slammed the phone down and Dongho and Sulli jumped up a little from their chair . I said," 26th floor, lets go."

            I stood up and quickly walked towards the elevator. Sulli and Dongho were walking quietly behind me. I guess they didnt want to flame my anger anymore than it already is. They're very smart.

Pov (Dongho)

            Wow, Hyung is really mad, he hasnt been this mad, since last month.

Pov (Sulli)

            Oppa is scary right now, you can literally see flames in his eyes and smoke coming out of his nose and ears. Aish Unnie, why did you do this?

Pov (Soohyun)

            I stepped out of the elevator and workers started bowing. I raised my hand to stop them, and asked," Where is Victoria Song?"

            They looked at each other, unsure of what to say. I said," If anyone doesn't say anything, I will have this entire floor fired."

           A worker said," She's in supervisor Choi's office."

            I went to Jonghun Choi's office and tried the door. It wouldnt open, I knocked. No one would answer. I stepped back and kicked to door open. I saw Victoria sitting on Jonghun's lap. He stood up and bowed. I said," Mr. Choi, do you know that this is a office and not your home or a hotel? Do you that Shin Industries is at the top three high paying companies in Seoul? Do you think that I do that, just because I feel like being a generous man? No, I do that, because I pay for the best work from employee's. I do that because I believe that a good work deserves a good pay. So do you think, that you turning one of my office and making it you bedroom is acceptable?"

            He looked down and said," I wasnt turning it to a bedroom."

            I clenched my fist and said," So what do you want me to call what I just saw awhile ago, huh? Do you want me to call it working, with help? Do you want me to call it being helpful?" I then asked in a louder voice," SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL IT, HUH?!"

            He didnt say anything. I yelled," DONT BE DISRESPECTFUL AND LOOK AT ME WHILE IM TALKING TO YOU!!"

            He looked up and you can see fear in his eyes. I said," You're fired, I dont want to see your face in this building ever again, but dont worry I wont have you blacklisted for now, and I wont tell your girlfriend about what I just saw either."

             And with that I left.

Pov (Dongho)

             This is the first time I saw Hyung ever kick a door down. It was cool/scary moment. I looked at Jonghun and said," Mr. Choi, I will have other companies that I am in contact with give you a job, araso?"

              He said," Kamsahamnida Dongho ssi, I appreciate it."

             Sulli, Noona, and I followed Hyung.

Pov (Sulli)

             What I saw awhile ago was too much. I never thought that Unnie would go at some guy's lap randomly. And I never thought that I would ever see a door being kicked down by Oppa.

Pov (Victoria)

              Wow is he mad.

Pov (Soohyun)

              I was sitting on my chair when I heard the door open, Dongho, Sulli, and the other one came in. They sat at the chairs infront of me. I picked up the phone and called the hiring department, I said," Find me a replacement for ex supervisor Jonghun Choi."

              The other person at the end of the line," Araso Mr. SHin."

              I put down the phone, got up and walked out.

Pov (Sulli)

              Oppa walked out without a word to us after making a call. After five minutes of silence I asked," Unnie, why did you do that?"

              Unnie said," He was cute."

              I said," Unnie, that was low, even for you."

              Unnie said," Sulli, dont tell me what to do."

              Dongho then spoke up and said," Noona, how could you do that?"

              Unnie said," Well he was cute."

              Dongho said," Your lying, even to yourself. A girl doesnt create this much trouble, just because she thinks that the guys is cute. What's the real reason?"

              Unnie said," Then I guess, there's no reason."

              Dongho said," Everything has a reason Noona, evrything has a reason."

              Unnie shrugged. Dongho stood up and said," Im going to find Hyung, you know, you two are the only girls he trust in the world. Maybe not completely, but he gave some trust into you two. That hasnt happened in years now. But you just have proven him right, about the reason not to trust women."

              And with that, Dongho exited the office. What does he mean by that? Why doesnt Oppa trust others? And what is Oppa's reason?       

              I said," Unnie, you shoudnt have done that, Oppa looked really mad."

              Unnie said," It's not my problem that he has anger problems."

              I said," Unnie, it's not that, what you did awhile ago was not acceptable."

             Unnie said," Like Dongho said, everything has a reason. I just cant tell my reason now."

             And with that, Unnie left too.

Pov (Dongho)

             I went up the roofdeck, its only accesible to me, Hyung, Mr. Kim and Eli Hyung cause his head of security. When I got there Hyung was leaning on the rail, looking at the view

(View)           (Portion of roof top, other part is a helicopter landing place)

             Hyung chuckled bitterly and said," I told you they were all the same."

             I asked," Hyung, why does it matter to you what Noona does?"

             Hyung said," That's a good question Dongho. Why do I care?"

             I said," Um, Hyung, that was my question. And it's your answer im waiting for."

             Hyung said," I gave some trust in her Dongho. I trusted that she will follow our deal. She knew that I fired everyone that flirted with her because they dont work. I thought that she would care about others and stop. But no, she only cares about herself. No one else. Just like her."

             I sighed and said," Hyung, girls are not all the same."

             Hyung said," Give me a example."

             I thought about and said," Umma and Sulli are not like that."

             Hyung smiled a bit  and said," Ah, that's right. Maybe a few are different. But the rest are all the same, just with different faces."

             I said," You're not going to let me win this one, are you?"

             Hyung said," You know me too well Dongho."

             I sighed and said," Very well Hyung, im going down now, araso?"

             Hyung nodded, and with that I stepped towards the private elevator, which is the only one that has access here.

Pov (Sulli)

            I went back to Dongho's office to see him sitting there. I asked," How's Oppa?"

            His eyes were full of sadness, he said," Back where he started before."


A/N: Yay, so here's the update. So some of you might have read some part of it earlier, cause I forgot to hide it first. So sorry for that. So comment and subscribe. Thank you =)