A Very Unusual Love Story

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov(3rd person)

              Victoria stood over the grave as silent tears ran down her face. Two candles, each at a top corner of the black marble headstone, had flames dancing unsteadily as a soft wind continously blew. Victoria laid a beautiful single white rose on the headstone and traced the name engraved on it. She was kneeling on the freshly laid green grass when Sulli came up behind her. Sulli quickly wiped away the tears that were falling down her eyes and placed a hand on Victoria's shoulder. She said quietly, "Unnie, we have to go now. Dongho and Appa are expecting us back in twenty minutes."

              Victoria nodded her head and wiped away the tears with the back of her hand. Before she stood up, she touched the headstone once more and said, "Saranghaeyo."

               Without another second passing, the Song sisters walked towards the BMW that was given to them by their father and drove off the cemetery that contained of someone they held dear to their lives.

Pov(Dongho)

              I stood behind one of the large windows of Hyung's house. His house completely captured the whole view of Seoul, which is why I love being here and moved in a couples months ago. So many memories laid in this house. A hand rested on my shoulder and I instinctively glanced at whose hand was touching me. The fatherly, wise, and caring face of Mr. Song came to view. His face had worry written all over it and he asked, "Are you all right, son? You have been staring outside for quite sometime now."

              I nodded and stuffed my hands inside my pocket. I said quietly, "It's just when I was younger, I never thought that people would be leaving me so early. I always thought that Umma and Appa would be living at least until their 80's. But they barely passed half of that. I always thought that my brother will always be there, but no. I guess people don't always stay with you as long as you would have liked."

              Mr. Song nodded his head understandingly, "I know, my boy. My wife left my daughters and I so early that Sulli barely remembers her. cancer ran in her mother's side very visciously. Took out her mother, aunt, grand mother, and more. We had her checked every month. But sometimes it just escapes the system. It quickly went to stage 4. Chemo took a lot of her energy. But she died happily knowing that her daughter and I were healthy and by her side on her last breath."

              I patted his back comfortingly. Sulli has already told me of their mother. I am very scared for her and Noona. I make them go to different doctors each month just to make sure. Of course they get annoyed sometimes, but their father approves and they know we mean well. He nodded and said, "Come on, your friends are here. So are my daughter's friends. But I have not heard from my children yet."

              There was a sudden ding and Mr. Song smiled. He said, "Nevemind. They're here."

              I smiled and said, "I wonder why they're ringing the door bell. They both know the code and have a spare key just in case."

              Mr. Song shrugged and said, "You know them. Always needs to make their presence known. Now let's see the door open or else they might kick it down just to make a heck of an entrance."

             I chuckled and as did he. We walked into the living room to see Sulli and Noona entering with Amber holding the door open. Eli Hyung said, "The girls are here. Let's eat."       

Pov(Victoria) (Hours later) (Already night) (About 9 pm)

             I left the living room giggling as the boys played against the girls on old bar games like pool, darts, pacman, etc.. They nominated someone as they changed games and kept score of who won on each game. Girls are winning, of course. Appa left an hour ago since he had a meeting tomorrow. I went to the outside of what used to be Soohyun's bedroom and sat on the edge of what used to be his balcony. I sighed as I looked up at the stars. I loved going out here during night. It's one of the only place I knew where you can see the stars clearly. Suddenly, a deep, angel like voice said, "You know, it's not very safe to seat very far like that. You can fall."

              I smiled as that person sat beside me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed contently. He placed his lips on my head when I asked, "And yet you join me?"

              He mumurmed against my head, "Well, I figured that if the woman I loved was going to fall to her death, I might as well join her."

              I smiled once again and lifted my head. I turned to him and saw him smiling at me. He pecked my nose and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I snuggled closer to him and asked, "What are you doing here, you weren't supposed to be back from Taiwan until Saturday."

              He said, "Well, I decided that you needed me here more. Since you did visit your mother's grave today. Plus eveerything that I needed to do is done. Let the other people I pay do the other stuff."

             I asked, "Have you eaten yet? The people inside eat like a bunch of wolves so I don't know if there's enough food for another wolf. If you want we can order take out and pick it up."

             I felt him shake his head and he said, "Nah, that's alright. I ate on the plane. Being on first class makes the food very good."

             I smiled and said, "Good. At least you were comfortable."

             He let out a, "Mhhm."

             Before we slipped into a comforting silence. A couples minutes passed when he grabbed my hand gently and slipped something on my finger. When he released my hand, I looked at the fourth finger of my left hand and saw a beautiful ring with a blue diamond on the center and white diamonds on either side of it. It was beautiful. He said, "Marry me."

             I looked at his eyes and saw the love, adoration and care for me. I breathelessly said, "Soohyun-"

             He took both my hands in his and looked intently in my eyes, "Victoria, look. I love you. We've been together for a long time now. Our companies are doing better than ever. Fei is already in jail and is spending the rest of her life there. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. You are my life. When I was dying, you were my reason to keep fighting."

            I smiled and kissed him on the lips. When we seperated I said, "I know Soohyun. You were mine too. And yes, I will marry you."

            He smiled happily at me and kissed me on the lips again. When we seperated, he got up and pulled me up again. He entertwined his hand with mine and we started to go inside our room to get to our friends. He said, "Let's tell everyone the good news."

           As we entered our room, something strcuck my mind and I asked, "Hey Soohyun, I just noticed something?"

           He raised an eyebrow and asked," And what is that?"

          I smiled and said, "We have a very unusual love story."


A/N: THIS IS THE END PEOPLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO:

kevin7

Skykist

bunbinnie16

smuffin

yuukiminberlove

dhenzxiah

kchenxo

zulaa_247

elizabethmumu

eyqasong

angiebunii

Liana_Iana

PillowSunny

SHINeeJam501

Lanngurl123

pixiehadoken

Casandra

lollitecookie

JT0912

vanilla_lilly

Min-jee

4inwoon

rara23

weiyeestephi

violet

bananas04

Butterfly-imp

tunfish

pinkyblue212

vayne89

Hopelessfangirlxp

Minmin

yesunggie

Maii210

ben0ann

nurulaidah

FXsulli1994

xero-blue

Jessie_Nata

nezzazu19

Fintage

FOR SUBSCRIBING AND ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS TO:

vicqian

FOR COMMENTING ON EVERY CHAPTER OF MY STORY

AND OFCOURSE THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND IF I MISSED YOU I AM VERY SORRY, JUST TELL ME AND I WILL ADD YOU

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH

ALSO THANKS TO MY COUSIN, jazzywatermelon, FOR MAKING ME WRITE WHEN I'M AT MY LAZIEST. AND THANKS TO MY CO-AUTHOR random321