I'm Here For You

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Soohyun)

      " Yoboseyo."

      " Soohyun Hyung?"

      " Neh Jaeseop."

      " I thought you were in America?"

      " I just got back a couple weeks ago."

      " Oh, araso. So what's up?"

      " Your uncle is a General, neh?"

      " Neh, waeyeo?"

      " I need him to find out something for me."

      " What is it Hyung?"

      " About 5 months ago Victoria Song was involved in a car crash. But they way it happened didn't seem to be an accident."

      " How come Hyung?"

      " Well she said that after her car got hit, the car suddenly disappeared."

      " Are you sure that she just didn't hit something like a tree?"

      " No, her car flipped over. And if she hitted something, then why did only the left side of her body get damaged?"

      " Oh araso. I'll tell my Uncle. I'll call you if I have any updates."

      " Araso, kamsahamnida Aj."

      " Welcome Hyung."

      I hung up my phone and walked inside Song Mansion

      It's the second day Victoria got out of the hospital. I didn't get to visit her yesterday since I had to go to the company for being gone for months. So today I came here since today is also Victoria's first day in therapy.

     As I walked inside with a briefcase, a maid approached me and bowed. I said," Annyeong, where is Victoria?"

     Still bowing, the maid said," She is in the gym for her physical therapy, I will lead you to her."

     I said," Araso, kamsa."

     The maid got up and started leading me to the gym.

     When I got in, I saw Victoria by the rail, gripping on it as she was walking back and forth. The maid bowed again and walked away. I walked towards Victoria and smiled, I said," Annyeong."

     She leaned across the rail and said," Annyeong, what are you doing here?"

     " I came here to visit you."

     " Really?"

     " Nah, I came here to visit the maid and ask her tips on how to clean my house."

     Victoria slapped my arm and smiled. She asked," What about the company?"

     " What about the company?"

     " Don't you have any meetings?"

     " I had them push tomorrow so I could come here," I showed her my brief case and said," And I just brought files from work to sign at home."

     " Ahh, araso. Well you could sign your papers at the table at the corner over there until I finish exercising for the day. Then maybe we could go to lunch."

     " Araso, sounds like a plan."

     I smiled once again and headed towards the table.

15 minutes later

     I was looking over a folder for Lee Shipping's when I looked at Victoria. She was facing the rail and was walking back and forth sideways. I closed the folder and removed my jacket, leaving me in a white v neck. I walked towards Victoria and took her left hand, I then led her to the other side of the rail. She switched sides and I was no holding her right hand, she asked," What you doing?"

     She switched sides and I said," I'm helping you for your therapy."

     She switched sides and asked," Why?"

     Switch. I said," Because I want to. So why didn't you get a private physical therapist?"

     Switch. She said," Because I don't need one."

     Switch. I rolled my eyes and said," Sure you don't."

     Switch. She said," Yeah, I don't shuddup."

     Switch. I looked at the ceiling and said," Because the way you were doing therapy awhile ago was very effective."

     Switch. Victoria pause and slapped me on the stomach, then she continued walking and said," Yes it was."

     When we reached the end, I said," Come on, lets do therapy for your arms."

     She nodded and I led her towards one of the exercise bench.

      I got a pair of 5 pound dumbells from the dumbell rack and gave it to Victoria.

         

      I went behind her and guided her arms, I said," Ok let's go easy first, lift your arms at the same time, and at the same pace for 10 times, araso?"

      She nodded and started lifting. I asked," So did your father get back from his business trip already?"

      " Neh, he's in the office now with Sulli."

      I frowned behind her and asked," So does that mean Sulli and you will stop going to Shin Industries now?"

      " Aniyo, Appa still wants us to continue learning from you since he still has to manage the main office."

      I smiled and said," Araso. Lift the dumbells 5 more times then we'll move onto anothe equipment."

      Victoria nodded and asked," So is it okay with you to still mentor us?"

      " Of course. Okay, now let's move on to another equpment."

      I put the dumbells back to the dumbbell rack and helped Victoria from the bench. I then guided Victoria to the lat pulldown.

       After she sat down, I adjusted the weight setting and said," Okay, now in this machine, you pull down instead of pulling up. It's still the same weight in all from the dumbbells. Do it 10 times, then 5 times after that."

       She nodded and started working.

Pov (Victoria)

       After using the lat pulldown, Soohyun handed me a towel and led me to the treadmill.

     He said," Okay, just grip on the handle bars and walk for 10 minutes at the same pace. After that your done for the, araso?"

     I got on the treadmill and said," Araso." 

     I placed my hands on the handle bars and Soohyun adjusted the pace. He said," I'm going to make a call first, I'll be back in a minute."

     I nodded and he stepped out of the gym.

Pov (Soohyun0

     " Hello Aj, any news yet?"

     " Hyung, it's just been 3 hours. And didn't I say I would call you?"

     " Yeah, so do you have any news yet?"

     " Aish, yes."

     " What is it?"

     " Hyung, I know your worried about Ms. Song, but will you let me finish?"

     " Araso, mianhe."

     " It's fine. Well my Uncle said that according to the traffic cameras, a black hummer did cause the accident."

     " Do they know who it is?"

     " Aniyo, the car doesn't have a plate number, and the Hummer has tinted windows so they didn't get to look at the person's face."

     I ran my hand thru my hair and asked," So there's no way we could know who did it?"

     " Well my Unlce's men are asking witnesses who were there that day to where the car headed to."

     " Araso, thanks Aj, I owe you."

     " Your welcome Hyung."

     I hung up the phone and went to Victoria, I asked," Done?"

     " Yeah."

     " Where do you wanna eat lunch?"

     " Hmmm, why don't I go shower first cause I stink, then will just drive go to a fast food."

     I smiled and said," Sounds like a plan."

Pov (Victoria)

     I sat down as Soohyun placed the tray on the table. We ordered burgers, fries, drinks, and later we're going to get ice cream cones. Soohyun got his burger out and took a huge bite off of it. When he placed his burger back on the table, I noticed there was ketchup at the side of his mouth, I giggled. Soohyun raised an eyebrow and asked," Wae?"

     I pointed to his mouth and said,' Your face has ketchup on it."

     He wiped the other side and asked," Here?"

     I shook my head and he wiped the other side, but he missed the spot, he asked," Did I get it?"

     I smiled and shook my head. I took a napkin and wiped the ketchup from his face, I said," There, got it."

     He smiled and said," Thank you."

Pov (Soohyun)

     I took the ice cream cones and gave Victoria her's. I asked," What do you have?"

     " Rocky Road, what about you?"

     " Cookies n' Cream."

     " Can I taste?"

     A plan built up in my mind and I smirked," Sure."

     After Victoria took a bite out of my ice cream, I tapped her nose with my dessert. I asked," Is it good?"

     She wiped her nose with her finger and her finger. She said," Yes very, you should try mine."

     Before I could react, she took her fingers and dipped in her ice cream. She then wiped it on my cheeks and asked," How is it?"

     I wiped the ice cream with my thumb and tasted it," Hmmm very nice, but I think you should taste mine again."

     Instead of using my finers, I launched my ice cream at Victoria's face. I removed the dessert and saw her nose covered with Cookies n' Cream, I laughed and said," That's very nice, may I ask you what kind sunblock you use?"

     She wiped her nose and said," It's the newest thing, it's good for your skin and smells delicious, it's called Cookies n' Cream. I have another one, here try it."

     Before I knew it, Rocky Road was on my nose. I wiped it and said," Ohh, very nice. Though I might say, this is the first sunblock I saw that is brown."

     We laughed and I said," Come on, let's go. My face is staring to get sticky?"

     Victoria smiled and nodded.

Pov (Unknown)

     Your mine. You may not know it yet. But at the end, your mine and only mine. Letting go of you was a mistake.

 


A/N: Thank you all for subscribing, commenting, and reading. I really appreciate it. And oooo, who do you think is the stranger?

Well please keep commenting and if you're not subscribed yet, please do so.

Till the next update, bye :D