Confrontation

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov(Victoria)

     I entered Soohyun's office with two cups of coffee in my hands. Soohyun glanced briefly at me before going back to the messy pile of papers on his desk. His eyes were bloodshot from the lack of sleep and his hair was was sticking up all over the place from running his hands over them numerous times. Ever since the wicked of Asia visited yesterday, Soohyun has done nothing but look for loopholes in the contract, he has law books on his desk and has been in contact with every lawyer he can get his hands on. I know it's a little bit over acting, but how would you like it if you had to spend time with your cheating ex? I know I would rather jump off a cliff.

     Yesterday, we almost had hope. But then reason had to come along and ruin it.

Flashback

     Soohyun, Sulli, Dongho and I were sitting on the couch, waiting for one of the lawyers we called to call back. Sulli asked, "Can't we just let someone else from the company help her? I mean it didn't say in the contract that Oppa had to personally handle the problem. Why not let the other board members do it?"

     Soohyun had hope in his eyes for one moment but it quickly faltered. He said dejectedly, "Yeah, but the little decieving woman can always pretend to do bad if we let someone else mentor her."

     Sulli said, "Oh come on, it's not like she's going to risk her father's entire company just to be taught by you. Right?"

     Dongho rubbed his temple and said, "We don't know that. If her company does falter, she's going to sue Shin Industries for everything we have. Either way, she wins."

     Soohyun looked like he wanted to get mauled by a bear at the moment. I rubbed his arm comfortingly and he scooted closer to me

Flashback End

     I placed the coffee on his desk and asked, "When are the lawyers getting here?"

     He took a sip from the coffee and said without looking up, "About 1 p.m. and Kibum maybe a little later since his flight doesn't land until 1:30."

     I walked over to him and pulled him out of his chair. He looked at the papers and said, "Vic, I'm still working. Maybe we can doe this later."

     I shook my head and led him out of the office. I said, "Soohyun, you've been here since yesterday. You need some rest. Take a short nap in your house first. Then take a shower, change your clothes and go get something to eat. You still have five hours till the layers get here."

     He looked back at his office and said, "I can do those things here. Driving will just take more time."

     I rolled my eyes and dragged him in the elevator. I said, "Yeah. And I can juggle ten bowling balls."

     He looked at me with confusion and amusement in his eyes. He asked, "What does that mean?"

     I said, "That you won't do any of the things I told and just continue to read law books."

     He yawned and said, "You know me so well."

     The elevator door opened and I pecked his lips. I pushed him out of the elevator and said, "I'll see you later."

     He raised his eyevrow and asked, "What are you going to do until then?"

     I said, "I's going to clean up your office that looks like a hurricane passed through it."

     He said, "There's people I pay for to do that job."

     I rolled my eyes and asked, "What do you want me to do? Throw pencils at your employees?"

     He chuckled and said, "Not a bad idea. Well do what you want. See you in  a couple hours."

     The elevator door closed and he sent me one more smile. Hmm. Throwing pencils at employees. Not bad, I'll start with Dongho.

 

(2 hours later)

     I flipped through the channels on Soohyun's usually hidden television. There was nothing that really took my attention, I mean there was this drama about a girl from the United States who went all the way to Korea, pretended to be a boy, joined an all boys school as a track competitor, just so that she could get closer with her idol, who does the high jump. It was a pretty interesting drama, but it ended.

     Soohyun had every channel know to man. How is there nothing to watch. Throwing pencils at Dongho seemed very tempting right now. I suddenly heard the door open and I looked over there. I stood up quickly and closed the t.v.

     "What are you doing here?" I demanded. Fei walked closer to me with a smirk on her face. How does this female dog keep getting in the building. Forget about Dongho and pencils. I'm going to throw rocks at Eli for doing such a y job. She looked around the office and said, "Hello Victoria ssi, where's Soohyun Oppa?"

     I did my best to not roll my eyes, plastic femal dog, I said, "Well he's at home. Why don't you come back tomorrow. Or next year. Or better yet, never."

     She smiled and said, "And leave Soohyun?"

     I said, "Why, it's not like you haven't done it before."

     She said, "He left me."

     I said, "Well did you expect me to stick around after you ed his brother?"

     "You know what, it isn't any of you're business what happened to Soohyun and I, so why don't you just shut it."

     I was prepared to strangle her. I said, "Well like people say, the past is past. And from what SOohyun said, he doesn't wan't you in the present or his future. So why don't you just move back to whatever pound you came from."

     She smiled, but I can see the dangerous glint in her eyes, she said, "Well like people say. You don't know the future. What do you know, maybe next month you won't be in his and I'll be walking down the aisle with him at the end."

     I rolled my eyes, "Which book have you been reading lately? I haven't read one that had the wicked witch of the world marry the good guy."

     She said, "And I haven't read one who had the marry the prince."

      I smirked and said, "Alright, so we're on the same side. So why don't you find someone else since you know well enough that the prince doesn't marry the ."

     Her fake smile faltered for a second, but was quickly returned. She said, "You and I aren't so different Victoria, I know all about you. Let's just see which one of us Soohyun will end up with."

     I gritted my teeth and said, "You know nothing about me. Not every file tells the story Fei. And from what eveyone sees, it's clear which one of us has the best chance to end up with Soohyun. SO why don't you just give up."

     She smiled and said, "Like you said Victoria, not every file tells the story. Not every word is the whole truth. If I don't know anything about you. It's clear as day that you know not even a thing about me. Becuase if you did, you would know that I always get anything I want. And that I never give up."

     As I was about to say something, the door bursted open and a much fresh looking Soohyun with Eli and a few security guards came in. Soohyun said, "Ms. Wang, from what your secretary said yesterday, we were not suppose to meet until next week. What are you doing here?"

     Fei tore her eyes off me and gave SOohyun what was suppose to be a sweet smile. She said, "Nothing, Oppa. I just had a chat with Victoria ssi. Don't worry, I was leaving. And I know how to let myself out. Bye Oppa."

     With that she started walking out. Soohyun looked at the guards then looked at the disappearing figure of Fei. They quickly understood and walked after Fei. SOohyun went over to me and asked, "Are you alright? Did she do anything to you?"

     I shook my head and said, "Like she said, we just talked."

     He hesitantly nodded his head and I looked at Eli. I said, "You at your job. I'm going to throw boulders at your face."


A/N: Here's the update my people. Thank you for all your support. Please keep commenting.

Also Happy Birthday to Soohyun, March 11, whoop whoop.

He also has the same birthday as my cousin, jazzywatemelonz. She has a great tumblr blog. Please go check it out and follow her. WIsh her a happy birthday.