Lotte World/ My imagination :)

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Author)

              Victoria and Sulli have now been working at Shin Industries for  almost a whole month. Victoria and Soohyun have much alike, like they cant stand each other, yet they cant stay away from each other. And Sulli and Dongho, well their still blind.

Pov (Dongho)

               Today is Saturday and me, Noona, and Sulli planned to go to Lotte World. But first were going to Hyung's house. Noona asked," Dongho, were is your Hyung's house?"

               I said," It's up in Mt. NamSan." ( A/N: Im just making this stuff up and I dont know if you could live there)

               Noona asked," Are you allowed to live there?"

               I said," Hyung bought a piece of land there three years ago so that he could live away from the city and live in quiet."

               Noona said," Oh, araso."

               I drove up the mountain's path to Hyung's house. When we got there the girls looked shocked. Noona asked," Your Hyung's house, is a glass house?"

               I said," Neh."

               Noona then asked," Then couldnt people see through it?"

               I said," Noona, Hyung bought a large piece of land that is hidden here, I doubt anyone would see it, and just incase, Hyung had blinds installed all over his house.

               Noona nodded and asked," Wouldnt the glass break easily?"

               I shook my head and said," Aniyo, the glass is also bulletproof."

               I drove up to the intercom and pressed the button and said," Yoboseyo, Hyung its me Dongho."

               I heard the sound of the buzzer and the gate opened. I parked my car infront of the house and got out. The girls followed me to the front door. I then puched in Hyung's code to the door and when I heard the click, I went it.

                 

                     When we entered, Hyung came out of his garage wearing a tank top.

                         I asked Hyung," Hyung what were you doing in your garage?"

                         Hyung wiped his hands with a towel and said," My car wouldnt start awhile ago so I decided to fix it."

                         I asked," And were you succesful?"

                         Hyung nodded and said," So why did you guys come here?"

                        I said," Hyung go take a shower first, I'll show the girls your house."

                        Hyung said," Araso, just dont break anything."

                        I nodded and Hyung went up in his room.

Pov (Soohyun)

                       After taking a shower, I searched the house and found Dongho, Sulli, and Victoria in the game room playing pool. I cleared my throat and asked," So what are you guys doing in my house?"

                       Dongho said," Oh, Hyung, were going to Lotte World."

                       I said," Araso, but why are you here."

                       Sulli said," Oppa, he means all of us, As in me, Dongho, Unnie, and you."

                       I tried to not put a scowl on, but I did and I said," No."

                      Dongho said," Come on Hyung, its already been three years since you last went there."

                      I said," No."

                      Dongho and Sulli put on their aegyo's.

                           

                     Wow, they make a cute couple. I couldnt say no, but I couldnt say yes either. Dongho then said," Please Hyung, my birthday is in a couple of months, and you havent gone with me to Lotte world for my birthday the last three years, consider this as a gift for the last three years, please.

                     Argh, his right. I said," Fine let's go, were taking my car."

Pov (Author)

Soohyun outfit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ej-B7iAAKzA#t=1s

(So Soohyun's outfit is basically a black v neck with a brown leather jacket and some jeans. Somehow the pic I have keeps dissapearing. So if you wanna see it, it's at the link above.)

Victoria outift:

Dongho outfit:

Sulli outfit:

Soohyun car:

( 2010 Range Rover Supercharged)

Pov (Soohyun)

                  We were almost there when I asked Victoria," Why arent you wearing a jacket?"

                  She said," It kills the glamour and why do you care?"

                  Really this girl. I said," Cause your my responsibility, your father trusted you with me."

                  Before she answere we arrived at Lotte World. As soon as I parked, Dongho and Sulli got out excitedly. Dongho said," Hyung come on, lets go buy the tickets."

                  I said," I already reserved some through my phone when you guys were going in my car. I'll go pick them up in the office."

                  I went to the main office and paid and got them there. When I got back to them, Sulli and Dongho almost took my hands with them, when they were getting the tickets. When we passed through the entrance they dragged me and Victoria to the Gyro Drop. Oh God, this is going to be a long day.

                  It was now 5:30 p.m. and so far we went to the Gyro Swing, Flume Ride, Spanish Pirate Ship, Atlantis, Ghost House, Comet Express, and  The French Revolution. Then we went in the Fantasy Dreams, which shouldnt be named that, cause it was more of a nightmare. Then we went to the Pharaoh's Fury and Sinbad which were not that bad and was actually good. I said," Hey, lets go to the Hot Air Balloon ride, I heard that it gave a amazing view."

                  Truth to be told, I was just getting dizzy and couldnt handle anymore extreme rides for a couple hours. I guess that not going here for three years, get's me not use to the rides again. They nodded. And I was right, the view was nice and the ride was nice and relaxing, but im still not over my dizzyness. I was thinking of a way so that I wouldnt go on anymore rides, then I remember that this park had a walking trail throughout the lake near it. I said," Hey Dongho, im just going for a walk. You guys can go ahead and I can meet you near the ice rink at 6:30. Oh and call me if you need anything or if there's a emergency."

                  Dongho said," Araso Hyung, see you until then."

                  I said," Take care of yourself and the girls until then, bye Sulli, Victoria."

                  Sulli said," Bye oppa."

                  Victoria just gave me a slight nod.

Pov (Victoria)

                  Walk? We have been walking for hours now, why does he have to walk alone? And why am I suddenly interested in what he's doing? Oh well, since I doubt that my curiosity will die away any time soon, might as well "investigate". I said to Dongho and Sulli," Hey Dongho, Sulli, a friend texted me and said that she's somewhere near here, im going to go meet up with her, and meet you guys at the ice rink the same time Soohyun does."

                  Sulli said," Araso Unnie, take care."

                  Dongho said," Araso Noona, be careful, cause if something happens to you, Hyung will blame me cause he told me to look out for you."

                  I nodded and walked to where I saw Soohyun walk to.

Pov (Sulli)

                 Aish Unnie, this was suppose to be a only us day with Soohyun Oppa and Dongho. Why cant you meet your friend sometime other than here?

                 Dongho was stranding awkwardly, I dont know why, he asked," So what do we do know?"

                 I tapped my cheek with my finger, I thinked and said," You wanna ride the Atlantis again?"

                 Dongho's face beamed up and said," Araso, lets go."

                 He grabbed my wrist gently and dragged me toward the Atlantis. Wow, this boy can be very childish, so cute. WAIT! What did I say? Did I call him cute? I shook my head. Myabe it was just my imagination. But, wait. Why am I talking to myself. Aish

Pov (Dongho)

                (In a singing way)  Going to Atlantis, Atlantis, Atlantis. Riding the Atlantis, Atlantis, Atlantis. Oh look, Atlantis. (End of singing in Dongho's head). I dragged Sulli towards the line. Wait how am I dragging her? I looked at my hand, oh im holding her. Wait! im holding her? I quickly let go of her hand and said," Mianhe."

                Sulli shooke her head and said," Dont worry its ok."

                I smiled and she smiled back. I looked at the line and we were next. Yay, Atlantis.

Pov (Soohyun)

                When I got to the trail, there was no people there. Well I kind of expected it since who would go walk when there was a amusent park next to it? That's why I went here, to get peace. I saw a bunch of rocks gathered by the lake. I guess a few people went here to skip rocks. I sat down by the rocks and think.

                Because of that incident three years ago, I cant even enjoy my life anymore. Dongho and I used to always come here everyweekend and I wouldnt even feel the slightest dizzy, and now, I cant even take a few rides. And now I cant even smile a true one. How can I forget that incident, if it keeps haunting me. How? Cause I would do anything to be happy again.

                I stood up, pick up one of the rocks that was on the pile, swung my hand with the rock  backwards past my head, and with a grunt I threw the rock  far in the lake. I then heard someone say," You know, that's not how you skip rocks, that's more like murdering the lake."

Pov (Victoria)

                I ran to where Soohyun walked off, hopeful that I might get a glimpse of him. And I did, I stopped running and started walking quietly. He kept walking and walking and walking and walking and walking. Finally he stopped. I looked around my surroundings, when did lotte world have a walking trail/forest/lake? He looked far off to the lake, more like stared off to space. When I was walking toward a tree to hide, I stepped on a twig and gasped, did he hear? I looked back at him and he hasn't moved a inch. What was he thinking of? Why was he so into it? And the most important question, why am I doing this?

                He stood up, picked a rock from the floor and threw it at the lake. I was curious, on why he did that, I said," You know, that's not how you skip rocks, that's more like murdering the lake."

               Well that's what it looked like he was doing. He turned around and asked," What are you doing here, and how did you know I was here?"

               I walked towards him and said," Well I was going to meet a friend, got lost on my way to her, and ended up here."

               Wow, that must be the worst lie in the world, of all places, why would I end up here? He didnt look convince, but instead of arguing further on, he asked," And what do you know about skipping rocks."

              I picked up a rock and threw it. The rock kept skipping, until we couldnt see it anymore. I said," Appa bought a rest house with a lake at America years ago, and every summer Sulli and I would go there. We made a contest about who could make the rock skip the farthest, and I usually win."

              Soohyun picked up another rock and threw it. It went skipping off the distance, he said," You know, there is a difference between throwing a rock and making it skip.

              I said," Of course I know, so what were you thinking of that made you so frustrated that you try to murder a innocent lake?"

              Soohyun chuckled and smiled the tiniest smile in the world, wow this is the first time I saw him show any good reaction. But instead of answering my answer, he said," You know, your very bipolar Victoria."

               I raised a eye brow and asked," And what makes you say that?"

              Soohyun said," Well at the office all you do is complain and flirt. And here, you're suddenly opening about your child hood and you suddenly care about what I do."

               I said," Its called curiosity Mr. Shin."

              He picked up another rock and made it skip through the lake, he said," Whatever you say Ms. Song."

              I said," You still havne't answered my question Soohyun. "

              He said," What question?"

              I said," The question where I aske you what made you so frustrated."

              He threw another rock and said," Ah, that question."

              I was getting impatient, he was stalling. I said," Neh, that question, now answer it or else."

              Soohyun looked at me with a amused look and said," Or else what Victoria."

              I said," Or else I make you suffer for it."

              Truth is, I dont have a "or else" I just didnt have any other reasons. He shook his head and said," Well, since you want to know so bad, then it's about the past."

             I said," Ah, you know Soohyun, eyes are place at the front of our heads not the back, and do you know what the reason is for that?"

             He said" Aniyo. What is the answer?"

             I said," Because its more important to look in front at the present and future, rather than look backwards to the past. Because you cant change the past, you can only make the future better with what you do at the present."

             Soohyun then asked," I wish I could forget Victoria, but what if the past keeps haunting you and wont leave you alone?"

            I said," You know, it only haunts you if you let it."

           Soohyun looked irritated and said," Well I dont let, its just like a burgular that breaks in without permission."

            I said," Maybe your concious mind wants to do that. But, what's your subconcious self doing?"

            Soohyun frowned, look down, and said," I dont know either, how can I make them go on the same sides?"

            I felt sorry for him. Who knew that the cold hearted ceo of Shin Industries can look so vulnerable? I patted his back and said," From what I have seen in the world, you can replace the memory by having a better one with people that are really important in your life. But besides that, your the only one who can answer that."

            Soohyun looked up and said," Kamsahamnida Victoria, your the only one I talked to about this."

            I said," No problem, and thank you for trusting me. And you know, your pretty bipolar yourself."

            Soohyun crossed his arms, and with a amused expression, he asked." And how is that."

            I said," Well at the office, your the mean cold hearted ceo. And here, you open up, tell me your problems, listen to what I say, and you smile and show feelings like a normal person."

            Soohyun looked bewildered at the last part, but he shook it off. He then said," Come on, its time to go meet up with Dongho and Sulli."

            I said," Araso."

            He started to walk back, but he stopped, turn around and said," Oh, and if you tell anyone about our conversation, I'll make sure that you never speak again."

           I said," Dont worry, I dont have a big mouth when it comes to personal matters. Oh and if youu tell anyone about this, I'll make sure that you wont be able to walk the rest of your life."

           Soohyun said," Araso lets go."

Pov (Soohyun)

          I smiled? Why can I smile in front of her, but not anyone else? Why?

Pov (Dongho)

           Sulli and I were waiting by the ice rink. Where is Noona? Hyung will kill me if he finds out that she seperated from us. I asked Sulli," Where is Victoria Noona?"

           Sulli was on her phone trying to call Noona, she said," I dont know, im trying to call her, but she wont answer her phone."

           I began to say," Can you ca-"

          Sulli interrupted and said," There she is. With oppa?"

          I turned around, and she was right, Noona and Hyung were walking side by side. Wait, I asked Sulli," Why is Noona with Hyung, wasnt she suppose to meet her friend?"

           Sulli looked as confused as I was and said," I have no idea."

           When Unnie and Hyung arrived, Sulli asked," Unnie, weren't you suppose to meet your friend? What are you doing with Oppa?"

           Noona was about to say somethign but Hyung interrupted and said," I was walking towards here, when I saw Victoria on the way, so I just let her come with me since were just going to end up here."

           Sulli said," Oh, araso."

           I then asked," So Hyung, what do we do now?"

           Hyung said," Well, for now we can skate first, then we could go watch the laser show in a couple hours."

           The girls looked really happy about that, they nodded quickly. I felt my blood dropping, I dont know how to skate. Hyung borrowed some skating shoes and gave it to us. I put mine on really really slow. And by the time their done, I was just finishing putting on my first shoe. Hyung and Noona went ahead, and by the looks of it, they were racing. Sulli popped up next to me and said," Come on Dongho, let's go."

           I nodded, but asked," Hey Sulli. Do you notice anything different from Hyung?"

           Sulli paused from her walking, looked at me and said," Actually, yes, ever since he came back from his walk, his facial expressions seems to be softer and nicer."

           I nodded and said," I wonder what happened at that walk."

           Sulli said," Yeah, I do too, now come on, I want to skate."

          I said," You go ahead, I'll just follow on later."

          Sulli didnt move and asked," You dont know how to skate, do you?"

          I looked up and asked nervously," What makes you say that?"

          Sulli came closer to me and said," Well awhile ago when Oppa said that we were going skating, you went pale for a moment. Then you put your shoes on really really slow. And now, you're trying to find excuses to not go on ice."

         Wow, how can one person be so observant? I sighed and said," Neh, I dont know how. Before, Hyung and Appa tried to teach me, but I was stubborn and wouldnt listen to them."

         Sulli said," Well you can learn now, couldnt you?"

         I said," Neh, but who would teach me? I dont want to ask Hyung cause its embarassing."

         Sulli smiled and said," I would."

         I asked," Really?"

         Sulli said," Really, now let's go."

        Sulli held my hands so that she could teach me properly.

( This way, except, Sulli is holding Dongho's hand)

         Sulli started walking backwards and I followed. Soon Sulli was getting faster and faster. Soon I couldnt keep up and I fell forward. Sulli was shocked, I knew that she would hurt really bad if she fell on flat cold ice floor plus me. I spun us around before we hit the floor so that I was the one to have the worst impact out of the two of us.

         Owww, that hurted. Sulli got up and asked," Are you okay?"

         I said," Yeah, im sorry for falling."

         Sulli said," No worries, kamsahamnida for taking the fall instead of me."

         I smiled and said," Welcome, now let's start again, can we?"

         Sulli said," Araso."

Pov (Soohyun)

          I asked Victoria," Did you see that?"

          We stopped our racing game after we saw Dongho and Sulli come in the ice rink like a couple. She said," Yeah, I did."

          I said," Dont you think that they would make a good couple?"

          She said," Yeah, from the day we met you guys, I sort of knew."

          I asked," Can you do me a favor?"

          She asked," What's the favor?"

          I said," Can you help me get Dongho and Sulli together?"

          She asked," Why?"

          I said," I know that Dongho likes Sulli even though he wouldnt admit it, I want to help him realize and make him happy. I have been a bad brother to him for the last three years and I want to make up for it."

          She said," You know, your a sweet brother. Sure I will help you, I want Sulli to be happy too. But what happened? How have you been a bad brother to him?"

          I said," Maybe another time, when I trust you completely."

          She said," Araso, come on, let's call them, it's almost time for the laser show."

         I said," Araso."

Pov (Victoria)

          Wow, I never knew that there was a caring side to the mean ceo of Shin Industries. He seems to be almost like a person awhile ago, but he quickly changes. What happened to him?

Pov (Soohyun)

           We sat on the floor at the front row of the laser show and waited. I was sitting at the farthest right and to my left was Victoria, Sulli then Dongho. It was already 9:30 p.m. and the show was about to begin. The weather was quite chilly, but ot was nothing that I couldnt manage. I saw Victoria shiver next to me. Really this girl, " It kills the glamour she said," psh, who would care about glamour when you freezing to death? I took off my brown leather jacket and put it on her shoulders. She said," I dont need it."

           She tried to shake it off, but I kept it still on her shoulders and said," Dont lie, I saw you shiver not a minute ago, just take it."

           She stopped trying to shake it off and said," Kamshamnida Soohyun."

           I said," Your welcome, now go watch the show."

           She nodded and turned her head back to watch the laser show. The show started and lights were blasting off of nowhere. I looked back at Victori, she was so amazed by the lights, her eyes sparkled with amazement, she looked innocent, almost like a kid, and beautiful.


A/N: Yay another update. So this chapter is Lotte World/ My imagination, so if something didnt match Lotte World then it was my imagination. I felt like doing a lake scene and I dont know why, I just thought that that moment was perfect in this occasion, and the lake I was thinking of was more of a forest lake like this:

So yeah, thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I appreciate it. So I dont know when I might update again, maybe like the weekends, maybe earlier, maybe next week. So yeah, bye:). Oh and dont forget to subscribe and comment :)