Sulli Knows

A Very Unusual Love Story

Pov (Sulli)

       We saw Changmin ssi exchange numbers with Unnie and kiss her cheek goodbye. Soohyun Oppa slammed his door really hard, making me jump. I swear that that sound could be heard all the way to America. Unnie saw us, and started heading our way. But before she could reach here, Oppa already started walking towards the building really fast. Dongho said," Sulli, im going to follow Hyung, just meet me at the office."

        I nodded and he jogged after Oppa. When Unnie got to me, she asked," What happened to him?"

        I said," We went to lunch, and someone made him mad."

        Unnie asked," How?"

        I said," I dont know, I was in th restroom when it happened and when I got back he was just like that." I lied.

        Unnie said," Oh araso."

        I said," Unnie, I have to go, see you later."

        Unnie nodded and I walked to Dongho's office.

Pov (Dongho)

         Hyung stepped onto the elevator and I ran after him. I made it just in time before the door closed. Hyung pressed the floor to my office and when we got there, he stepped out. I followed him to my office and he sat down at the chair infront of my table. As I sat down at my chair, Hyung chuckled darkly and said," The world is cruel huh Dongho?"

         I didnt know what to say about that, so I asked the only thing that was in my head," Why so Hyung."

         Instead of answwering my question, Hyung asked me," Do you know why I was late today Dongho?"

         I said," Because you overslept?"

         Hyung shook his head and said," There's much more to it than that my Dongsaeng."

         I looked at him and asked," Then what was the reason Hyung?"

         Hyung said," After three years, I finally stopped having that dream. But the one that replaced it was even more disturbing. I dreamt of being happy, cheerful, smiling, and loving again."

         I stared at him, shocked, I have been wanting that for him for so long now. But why is he sad, why is he more depressed than ever before? I asked," With who Hyung?"

         Hyung said," I think you already know the answer to that Dongho."

         Suddenly it hit me. It was the one that he took care of yesterday, it was the one that he has ever spent so much money on outside the family, it was the on we watched during lunch, it was Victoria Noona. I asked," Hyung isn't this what you wanted, to forget?"

         Hyung sighed and said," Neh, I wanted to forget. But how will I do that Dongho, if that person. Is exactly like the one that im trying to forget."

         I shook my head and said," Aniyo, Hyung not eveyone is like Fei, you dont know that."

        He said," Why wouldnt I think like that Dongho, it seems like it to me. The way Victoria acts, it's almost the same as Fei. She's like a angel when others are around, but behind those doors, she flirts with every guy that she sees, And she does anything she can to get what she wants."

        I looked at him shocked, and said," Hyung, you dont know the real Noona. And did you always notice that about Fei?"

        Hyung said," Neh, I always noticed that about Fei, but I let it go since I was too blinded by my love for her. And as for Victoria, well Dongho, you cant get mad at me for that, because that's what exactly what she shows me. So im sorry if im wrong, but she has to prove to me that she isn't like Fei. Because I cant know based on words."

        Just then, Sulli came in an said," Dongho is right Oppa, you cant judge Unnie since you dont know the real her. I have known her my entire life, and the face she's showing is just a cover."

        Hyung said," Mianhe Sulli, but like what I said, I cant judge by just words."

        I asked Sulli," How much did you hear?"

        Sulli said," Since you started talking," Sullie then lowered her voice a bit and asked," Who is Fei ssi, Oppa?"

        Hyung closed his eyes for a moment and asked," Sulli, you weren't here three years ago, neh?"

        Sulli said," Neh."

        Hyung then opened his eyes and said," Then you dont know about the biggest scandal of that year I assume."

        Sulli nodded her and, and Hyung said," Three years ago, the biggest scandal of the year was about me. How my unknown girlfriend for three years cheated on me, with my ex brother, G.O. ."

        Sulli was shocked, her eyes were as big as can be and was slightly open. I was shocked myself, Hyung just told his past to Sulli, he never talks about that event. Hyung then said," So you see how I became like this, and why I keep girls out of distance, and why I judge based on what I see. So mianhe if I have offended you, but this is just what I have become."

        Sulli looked down and said," Mianhe Oppa, I didnt know."

        Hyung stood up and patted Sulli's shoulder. He said," It's fine Sulli, I told you this because I trust you. Jebal, make this a secret between the three of us."

        Sulli nodded. Hyung said," Kamsahamnida. Now im going somewhere. Dongho, tell Kiseop that as the COO that he will be in charge for today while im gone, and that he will take you and Sulli to the meetings. And Sulli, tell your Unnie that she can go home."

        We nodded, Hyung truned around and started to walk away. I stood up and asked," Hyung, what about Noona and you?"

        Hyung stopped and without turning around, he said," There's nothing between us. Forget that I ever liked her. Forget everything."

        Hyung then walked out.

Pov (Sulli)

        I asked Dongho," Dongho, is that why Oppa is so sad and never smiles? Is that why he lives in a hidden place? Is that why he's so strict to his workers? Is that why he hasn't gone to Lotte World for a long time? Is that why Oppa doesnt have a girlfriend?"

        Dongho nodded. I feel sorry for Oppa, he has gone through so much. Dongho then said," Yesterday was the first time he ever stepped foot in a mall since three years ago. Yesterday was what he was like three years ago. Yesterday is the Hyung I miss so much."

        A tear escaped at the corner of Dongho's eyes. I came over to him and wiped it with my thumb. Tears then continued to flow from Dongho eyes, I huggged him, he said," Hyung has been through so much. I wanted him to be happy. After our parents died in a car crash, he had to start to work in the company at the age of 17. He gave up his dream of being a singer. Hyung and I planned to be singers when we were young and our other brother would take care of this company. But that became impossible after our parents death. I thought that he will be happy with Fei, that's why I let them be even if I didnt like her, I knew that she flirted with guys, I knew that she always tries to get money from Hyung. But I wanted Hyung to be happy. I wanted to repay him for eveything he did. After what happened three years ago, I thought that he will never love someone again. But even after starting to like someone, it seems it just made him feel worse than ever."

        Dongho was already sobbing. I patted his back and said," Shh, Dongho, dont worry everything will eventually turn ok. I know that Oppa is having a hard time right now, but that's part of life. It has hardships, difficulties, lost, sadness, and pain. But it also has good and happiness, it's just up to you if your going to pass all those bad, to get your happiness."

        Dongho slowly began to stop crying, tighten his hug on me and said," Kamsahamnida Sulli, I dont know what I would do if you weren't here."

        My heart began to beat faster after he said that. I didnt know why those words can make my heart be like this. I said," It's ok Dongho, im glad that im here and that I can make you feel better."


A/N: Ohhhhh Sulli is beginning to feel a little something something for Dongho. What do you think will happen? Does Dongho feel the same way? What will happen to Soohyun and Victoria? Will Soohyun ever find the happiness that he deserves and wants?

        Well you can only find out if you read, subscribe, and comment. So yeah do that. And this story is unpredictable and has it's twist and turns. So what will happen? =) Well see you guys in the next chapter. And remember to comment :D. Please, comment!!!!

-ukiss98