Bom

A Very Unusual Love Story

Soohyun's P.O.V.

                    "Thanks for saving me..again.."

                    "No problem. Just dress more appropriate next time."

                    She chuckled, "Yeah...Sorry for bothering you."

                    "Yeah. Well I better go now." I turned around and was ready to leave but she stopped me by holding on my wrist.

                    "Wait...Can..I..have..your number? I looked at her confusingly. "I just want a friend to talk to, sometimes when I feel lonely." I hesitated at first because, I don't give out my number to strangers, but I somehow I feel like I can trust her.

                    "Sure." We exchanged numbers, I then looked at Victoria's table but she was gone, I wonder where she went, "Well, my lunchtime is almost over, I need to go now...Bom ssi."

                     "Bom. Just call me Bom."

                     "Ok Bom. Just call me Soohyun then. Well I really need to go now. Bye."

                     "Bye, until we meet again." I left restaurant forgetting that Sulli and Dongho was me. As I got to my car I saw them standing there, waiting for me.

                     "Finally you're here! What's with you and that waitress?!" Dongho asked.

                     "Ohh.. We just talked for a while...and exchanged numbers." They looked at me shockingly, Dongho's jaw dropped and Sulli's eyes popped out.

                      "Oppa, you mean you exchanged numbers with that waitress, who Changmin oppa was looking at?!"

                      "She's not that bad as you think."

                     "Whatever hyung! Let's just go back, I bet you noona's already there." With that we got inside the car and drove back to the office.

Victoria's P.O.V.

                     I was talking to Changmin .while looking at the menu but it seems like he wasn't paying attention, I looked at him, I saw him staring at something. I turned around to see that my freaking boyfriend was looking at the waitress' . What kind of boyfriend looks at someone else's when your girlfriend is right in front of you!  "Hey! Changmin!"

                    He stops looking at her , pretending like nothing happened,"What is it my dear?"

                    "Don't you dear me! You think I didn't notice that! How could look at someone else's when me, your GIRLFRIEND, is right in front of you!" He tried to calm me down, because people started looking at us. Too bad, I'm not holding back.

                    "Oh c'mon babe, don't be so sensitive, its not like I'm flirting with her."

                    "You were flirting with her! And still, would you like it when I'll look at some other guy?!"

                    "Oh yeah..Like who?!"

                    "Any guy in this world!"

                    "I'm better than any guy in the world!"

                    "So are you saying that, that girl is better than me?! And I know better guys than you!" I stood up and marched out the door, but on the way I heard some fighting going around...? I guess I'm not the only one fighting at this restaurant. As I got out the door, Changmin stopped me, we were at the parking lot, just glaring at each other.

                    "No you're not running away from me, Victoria Song, we need to settle this down!"

                    "Just go with that stupid waitress!"

                    "Would you stop that?! I didn't know that you get so jealous easily!"

                    "Jealous?! Any girl in this world, would be mad if there boyfriend was looking at some other girl other than there girlfriend! What would you feel if I looked at some other guy in front of?! You don't know what I'm capable of doing Shim Changmin!

                   "Oh yeah?! Like what?!" I didn't think this one through! I was thinking of something to say, he smirked and said,"I kne-"

                   "I can run off with some guy and he'll gladly accept me!" Stupid! Why did I say that?!

                   "Like who?!" Why did he need to ask? What am I going to say?!

                   "Soohyun!" What's wrong with me?! Why did I just say that?

                   "Hyung?! Yeah, right..his like the coldest guy on the planet, why will he accept you?"

                   "To me his not..well sometimes..but that's not the point! I bet you right now, I could just run to him and he'll punch you right on the face for hurting me!"

                   "Whatever." With that he went to his car and left me. Seriously?! He just left me here! I sighed and got myself a taxi to go back to the office.

Dongho's P.O.V.

                  We got back to the office, finding noona at her desk, working hard and fast. I wonder what happened between her and Changmin hyung? I looked at Sulli and she looks very worried. "Hey are you ok?" I whispered to her.

                  "I'll tell you later," she whispered back. I looked at hyung, but he was just looking at his phone.

                  "You guys better go to work, and oh yeah.. I need to tell you guys something later, along with Victoria, meet me at my office at a few minutes." We nodded at went to our offices.

                  "So what are you going to tell me?"

                  "Well, I'm just worried for unnie, she doesn't work that hard, only when our dad is here or she has a problem. I'm just really curious what happened between her and Changmin oppa." Wow...noona reminds of me hyung, when their is a love problem they work their butts of, just to try not to feel anything.

                  "You wanna ask her?"

                  "I want to, but I know she won't tell us, she's that kind of person who doesn't tell you what's wrong of what she's feeling." Just like hyung.

                  "Let's just go back to work and talk about this later," she nodded and we went back to work.

(1 hour after)

                  "Hey Sulli, didn't hyung say that he needed to tell us something?"

                  "Oh yeah, let's go get unnie," we went to noona's office and she was just there working and working. "Unnie, oppa needs to tell us something, we better go to his office now," she looked at us for a second, sighed, and just walked out to go to hyung's office. We arrived at hyung's office and sat down.

                 "Oh, glad you remembered. So in a few days, the biggest companies of Korea will have a party or ball...whichever you want to call it, and we the four of us need to go."

                 "Really?! Sounds fun!" Sulli said happily...how cute.

                 "And you need to have someone with you or with you." Should I ask Sulli to go with me?

                 "Is that all you need to say? I need to go back to my work," noona said very coldly.

                 "Yes, you may go now," with that she barged out the room and went down the elevator.

                 "I guess, she has some problems with Changmin," we nodded as Sulli sighed.

                 "We'll go back to work now, oppa," we then headed back to our office.

Victoria's P.O.V.

                  Its almost midnight, and I'm still here working my off... problems. Changmin hasn't called me yet after we fought, what a jerk! I was about to go home when I heard Soohyun talking on the phone,"Sure I would love to get coffee! Where do you want me to pick you up?........ Oh your already here?!...Ok, give me a few minutes." So Soohyun was going to meet someone huh? I should see who this person is. I started following Soohyun to the front of the building and saw a girl, I couldn't see her face but I knew it was girl. I hid behind a wall and started eavesdropping. "Hi Bom."

               "Hello Soohyun!  Let's go?!"

              "Sure, let's go to my car," they started heading to the parking lot, I tried to take a look at a girl but it was kinda hard, then I accidentally made a sound causing them to turn around, I quickly hid behind a car. "What was that?"

              "I'm not sure," Oh my gosh!!!!! I saw her face...it was that waitress a while ago! What is she doing with Soohyun. "Let's just go," they went to his car and drove off, I quickly got in my car and started following them. Thoughts started coming up my mind like, how did they know each other? Why are they meeting up? Are they dating? Why didn't Soohyun tell me anything? Out of all girls, her, the girl that caused me and Changmin to fight, now she's having coffee, or who knows if they have relationship..with Soohyun. Without realizing it, I arrived at the coffee shop, they were already inside the coffee shop, so I just parked my car infront of the coffee shop, and thank God that the windows were see through and my car is black, so no one can see me. This may sound weird or creepy but I just watching them, they were talking and laughing, I wonder what they were talking about. It was weird me but I suddenly felt angry, and jealous. What?! What am I saying?! No, I'm not jealous! Why will I feel jealous?!

              After an hour or two, they were finally done talking, they were infront of the coffee shop, it looks like they were saying goodbye or something, I rolled my window down a little bit to hear there conversation. "Do you want me to take you home?'

            "No, thanks. I live near here, I can just walk it, and besides I don't wanna bother you."

            "Are you sure?"

            "Yes."

           "Ok. Just call me when you're in trouble or if you need something," she nodded. Soohyun was about to go to his car but that girl stopped her and.... kissed him on the cheek!!!! Soohyun looked at her with his cheeks turning pink. When did Soohyun ever blush?!

           "Thanks, for accompanying me," she then hugged him...ummm..touchy much?! I couldn't take it anymore...I drove off.

Soohyun's P.O.V.

            Bom suddenly hugged me and I suddenly smiled...this girl... I hugged her back, but then a car suddenly just zoomed by, it looked like it was parking near the coffee shop but it was fast. I looked at the car, it looks familiar, I stared at me more and hit me, wasn't that Victoria's car?!

Victoria's P.O.V.

            I got to my condo and ran to my room, I threw myself to my bed, and I stared at the ceiling. That kiss and hug kept crawling back to my mind, and suddenly I felt a tear coming down my cheek, why am I crying? Why does it hurt so much seeing her kiss him and hugging him? Why does it hurt more seeing Soohyun with her rather than Changmin flirting with her? Why her? Next thing I know, I was sobbing.... Stupid Soohyun! Stupid her! Stupid Changmin! Stupid me! Why did even fall in love at the first place?! Why did I fall in love with him?! I regret it! I regret everything! This is why I didn't want to fall in love at first, cause I know in the end I'll end up getting hurt! Then I realized something...who was I talking about Changmin or Soohyun?!

 


A/N: Hi there, coauthor here! Well..this the 2nd chapter I wrote for this story, hope it wasn't that boring... Anyways, I just wanna say thank you for the comments and the subscribers! It really motivates us ^__^ Well comments are very much appreciated and welcome, so please do comment and for new readers please subscribe! I don't know when we can next update, so just wait for it, ok?! We'll try to updat soon!

-random321